Fuck you Veeky Forums

fuck you Veeky Forums

this shit is fucking terrible, everything from the pace to the characters is fucking awful

it felt rushed as fuck and the pacing was all fucked up

why is it so revered?

heh, aren't you meta? so butthurt that you would pretend to be me by using my callsign of lacking capitalization, and attempt character assassination by creating this thread with subpar criticism.
*slow claps*

a schizoid in its natural environment

I like the setting. The use of odd words to describe things is fun if you like learning new words or seeing rarely used ones presented.

Can you provide some closer examples of what you did and didn't like?

don't take it too seriously, friend. this is a personal vendetta by a butthurt user.

you unnecessarily

use your

enter key

more than

Rupi Kauer

typical anti-botns poster

hed bitch about drinking water if he could read it

uhhh it's SUPPOSED to be shit and schismatic didn't you read his essays????

I tried to warn you. Whatever you do, don't read the sequels.

oh man, is this becoming a meme? god i fucking hope it is. that makes me so erect.

>taking suggestions from lit
Why? Read what you would think would be a great book not what us faggots think.

hearthy kek
and fuck you dumb jigger op

what?

Did you only read the first book?

>Did you only just read Fifty Shades? No wonder!

Please stay calm

Book of the New Sun is one novel split into four parts. The first book is more like the first chapter.

Don't fall for this faggots b8. Every negative or retarded seeming post in this thread is him samefagging. He was in the last BOTNS thread doing the same thing for god only knows what reason.

this is the samefag

This is bait from a guy samefagging this thread to make botns look bad. I doubt he read even the first book.

I have tried to drag you illiterate and retarded reprobates into the light, but you will forever dwell in the darkness of your troglodyte cave. Proceed on your way to ignorant oblivion. This kind of brilliance just isn't for you limited types, and the only transcendence you will ever reach is the gift of non-being, so you might no longer have to labor under the burden of being you.

*tips fedora*

as an unrelated person who also uses no caps and some spacing, i read the whole thing and thought the same as OP

it reads like anime fanfic with his fucking drawing terminus est all the time but there are some cool things like the butterfly god book

nigga doesn't even have a nebula award
its shit senpai

Nebulas are shit now son. And I speak as a nominee.

Hi Marc

How is it going? Finishing up my final essay for volume two, but I have a bit of an organizational problem in it. So I come here to pray that there is no reincarnation. Imagine being reborn as OP.

ah, we meet again, aramini. you probably don't recall but i enjoyed poking at genre wolfe a few years ago, gently doxxing you. now i'm demanding that people read genre wolfe's essays.

yeah, remember when you stopped using your label on your posts? when three or four other anons started using your name as well, amd you receded back into general anonymity? that was a hoot,

By and large i dont post here anymore. It is aramini's burden to enlighten the unwashed masses, you see, so I dropped the handle for the good of all here, so that sense would not be ignored through some genetic fallacy. However, the rhetoric of simple men can only hold one's interest for so long.

alas, i hear you, as the legendary lowercase picaro, i feel it is my duty and privilege to exercise my roguish proclivities upon these clubfet spaldrings, though at times, a loneliness encroaches.

but let's be honest, you were trolled out of using that label. i saw it happen. shamed into oblivion amd distraught enough to limit your Veeky Forums use. anyway. taking a nap. lup out.

Alas, I do not have the capacity for shame. All things were bequeathed to me by divine right, the pinnacle of mortal creation. Have you heard my argument for the existence of God? ... I look in the mirror and know God must be real. (A similar argument exists to justify homosexuality: "i'm not gay, but when I look in the mirror I sure know why a lot of guys would be.") These Marciccistic arguments can be made on a variety of topics.

namefags get out

>i do not have the capacity for shame
heh, clearly.