FRT 42

Attached: 42.png (429x656, 575K)

literally all possible configurations follow logically. they're presenting you with the six most statistically significant results for diagnostic procedures and asking you to pick one based on your thought process.

Asking anyone else is so pointless

the dumb thing about iq tests is once the patterns get not-so-obvious then are effectively many correct answers depending on how you explain the pattern

empty square

going down the column
second one is starting configuration flipped over vertical bisection
third one is second but the left half is reflected over to the right as well as keeping it on the left

Right to left you add the pieces to eachother then invert them and reflect them over their own axis.

3, diagonally opposite dots cancel out

wouldn't that be 4 then?

no

Column: Top left + Top right= both top
Row: no dots+ both top= both top

The subtraction idea just explains what's going on in the rest of the puzzle.

Correct.

Attached: 44.png (515x862, 911K)

You have to explain your reasoning.

Reading the rows and columns when a symbol is in the same cell twice it flips

Correct.
Last one.

Attached: 45.png (457x858, 804K)

how retarded
every one has "read right to left" as its gimmick

fuck """"""""""iq"" "tests"

see

along the y axis, opposites cancel each other out
along x axis, overlapping cancel eacother out
but we don't know if overlapping cancel eachother along the y axis too. We must assume this since there is no other answer, so the answer is:

should be 5

Wrong.

Also wrong. Explain your reasoning if you want to take another shot.

2 but I can't put the reasoning into words. There's probably a simpler way but I don't see it. Stack of 2 cancels out with 1 on the opposite side

2 is the correct answer. I didn't like your reasoning though.
Thanks for playing.

Attached: answers.png (405x42, 40K)

2. When there's an overlap the combined result is rotated 90 degrees clockwise.

In each row the first two compose the last and if an O gets overlapped it gets replaced by an X

yeah, in all likelihood I probably just subconsciously intuited the answer and mistook my reasoning as being relevant. Not my finest moment.

The dots on the square on the second column invert the dot (or lack of a dot) on the other side of the square on the first column, to make the square on the third. That being the case, 4 is the only logical conclusion presented.

5. overlapping Os make Xs, first two columns make the third.

Overlapping appears to mean a quarter-rotation clockwise, while non-overlaping means add the dots together. So 2 is probably the best bet