Mathematics are second to God

Mathematics are second to God.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1500306828001-int.jpg (541x566, 21K)

God does not exist, therefore Mathematics is #1. QED.

So, /s4s/, did you ever hear the tragedy of The Three Little Pigs? I thought not. It’s not a story /an/ would tell you. It’s a hunter’s legend. The Three Little Pigs were so powerful and so wise they could use forces to influence materials to create houses… They had such a knowledge of civil engineering they could even keep the properties they cared about from collapsing over a long period of time. Civil engineering is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. They became so powerful… the only thing they were afraid of was losing their power, which eventually, of course, they did. Unfortunately, they left their plans so unsecured that their rival could learn everything they knew from them, then he killed them each in their houses one by one. Ironic. They could save others from structural failures, but not themselves.

Attached: 48B90E4A-0F7C-4D2B-BF5B-317D21DC647A.jpg (680x378, 25K)

there is only 1 God, the idea of "1" is mathematical concept and the set of "things that are 1" contains God amongst other things that there are only 1 of.

Math:1
God:also 1

God is not as infallible as Math. God is powerless to create the universe in any sort of fashion not based on the fundamentals of mathematics and have the universe make sense.
God gets cucked by Math. QED.

How can you know that? Your idea of what "makes sense" or can make sense is subordinate to a limited worldview. Some other universe could operate under some entirelly different mathematical principles. In fact math may be the act of deriving whatever arbitrary patterns exist in the universe the mathematician inhabits. And so too with logic for that matter.

then how come you need math to understand the trinity?

you don't, you just need an excessive interest in semantics

kek

God is real, therefore mathematics is real

The Creator and The True Creator are real, therefore mathematics has more potential than deemed by most people.

Chemistry is non-metaphorically the study, understanding, and manipulation of matter. Cunt.

my dick is 1000 km thick and youre retarded

prove me wrong

So is reality-altering 'miracles'.

In reference and pertaining to what?

Pertaining to matter manipulation with your mind and The Mind(s). Not to mention, what people call 'magic'. Please don't start acting a fool.

Alcoholics are second to god.
First they admit they aren't in control.
Second they put their faith in a higher power.
Checkmate.

Excuse my while I go kms

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-17-01-00-09.png (1437x1427, 2.32M)

God created math to make Universe work
God 1
Math 0.5

What is your definition of "thing?"

A thing is by definition singular. A thing is how a mind compartmentalizes reality.

Multiple things can be considered as one thing. A thing can be separated into multiple things.

A set that includes all things there are 1 of would be infinite and would therefore be equivalent to God.

QED

he would have had no choice, if you want the universe to work there's only one Math

>Mathematics are second to God.
>Prove me wrong.
Prove to me that God exists.
Mathematics is a fancy name for patterns we see in our day to day life.

Attached: Doomguy.png (540x718, 382K)

Attached: dip.jpg (268x188, 3K)