Who is stuff like this actually for?

Who is stuff like this actually for?

I figured it was for poverty households but they're more expensive overall than if you just got rice, beans and some kind of meat. They don't even have enough calories for a full meal.

Parents who let their children watch cartoons on commercial TV.

is there r34 of the penguin? asking for a friend

>they're more expensive overall than if you just got rice, beans and some kind of meat.
Yes, but they're piss easy to cook and clean up. My family always had those TV tray dinners because my dad was a drunk and my mom was a lazy bitch.

I know all you fucking NEETs wont understand this shit but working people dont have infinite time as a result of staying home all fucking day to perfect their damn cooking. Or they dont give a fuck.

Sick of always seeing retards on here bitching about "hurr durr why do people buy premade food that is 100x more convenient?"
No you're not cute for pretending you are above it all, you just look like a retard that can't see any other perspective than your own.

>but they're more expensive overall than if you just got rice, beans and some kind of meat.
You're assuming these people aren't lazy or even know how to cook. They'll gladly pay more for the convenience.

>They don't even have enough calories for a full meal.
Given that people in poverty here overeat and are typically overweight, it's a good thing. They'll make those calories up with junk food.

You don't need to be a NEET to be a good cook sweetie. If you aren't "giving a fuck" then don't be upset when people make fun of your shitty life choices.

Don't use this excuse. You can pick up a pressure cooker for $60 or less, dump the fresh and frozen ingredients in, and have a meal in under an hour including prep. Far better and cheaper than that processed garbage in the frozen section.

That's not going to make fucking chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, at best all you can get is some crappy stew.

>they're more expensive overall than if you just got rice, beans and some kind of meat

poor people are lazy and parents just give kids what they want. most nigs can’t into cooking.

t. poor person in a poor area

>bug safari

Who could be behind this?

My parents used to get these for me when they left me with a baby sitter.

>chicken nuggets

Why would you want that processed chicken shit when you can have tender chicken, ribs, roast or pulled pork?

>mac and cheese

You can make mac and cheese in one.

I know this feel, when i wasnt working id spend my days making bread and make things like beef wellington for dinner, now its searwd and steamed chicken with quinoa or rice and thats at best
Still use weekends for cooking tho since im free those days

>Shit parent with unplanned children detected

lmaoing at your life

That's more than enough for a meal for a small child actually. It's probably being marketed for very small children.

You could make a similar meal that's a thousand times more edible and nutritious than that for less. Honestly. You could prep ahead and all that would be involved would frying, steaming and washing up. Dinner would be done within 15 minutes of getting home.

You could, sure. But none of that matters when Junior saw an ad for Kid Cuisine on TV and won't stop shrieking about it, so parent gives in and buys it to shut up Junior.

Good point.
Don't let your children consume too much television.

>there are either wagecucks or neets
pathetic

yeah this my mom loved the adult versions of those things. "michelana's" pasta dinners. she ate them once my dad was tired of her shit and wouldnt stay home often to cook anymore

Worked in the deli of a small grocery store for a while, boss let us ring up $5 worth of food a day to eat on break. One of those, two cokes, and a bag of chips came out to $4.98.
Not terrible when you're working 35 hours a week for minimum wage.