What’s the general consensus on Arby’s?

What’s the general consensus on Arby’s?

ass/10

I'm thinking about it

Amerilards and junkfood

processed garbage, inedible

Has anyone here tried the traditional gyros? Thinking of picking one up after work today.

Actually really good but overpriced as shit

It takes about 9-10 bucks to fill me up at mcdonalds and 15 at arbys

t. amerifat

if they have lamb, go for it
I'd say don't bother with the beef/turkey, but it's not like they're bad either

They're not that good, and they give you a small portion of lamb. For 2 for $6 and being fast food, I guess you can't ask for much.

I don't get the running joke of it being bad, I've eaten there a few times and it tastes okay.

good fries, good horseradish, shit everything else

They're aight. Better than I was expecting.

best and cheapest fast food joint that help me beat anemia one roast beef sandwich at a time
whatever sauce they put on it makes it the best on the menu

I worked near one for 2 years, would only really get food from them with a group of co-workers, or just to try their numerous "specials". The "Meat Mountain" was the last one I tried, actually pretty good.

Horseradish and Arby's sauce was delish.

The advertisement is probably the most noteworthy thing about it.
>let's pay someone to do papercraft using Arby's boxes
>somehow one of the most original fast food advertisements since god knows how long

I love the half pound Big Roast beef with nothin but Horsey Sauce.

It makes me poop and fart a lot so I hardly go there.

GOAT

iirc it used to be pretty bad back in the day and they haven't really been able to shake off the reputation

Gots to rock that french dip, curly fries, and onion rings.

It’s good. Get a medium roast beef sandwich combo with a jamoca(chocolate and coffee flavor) shake. Put both their barbecue sauce(Arby’s sauce as it’s called) and horseradish sauce(horsey sauce) on the sandwich. Dip your curly fries in the shake. It’s better than le mcchicken that’s for sure.

Their 1$ sliders and curly fries are really good, everything else is overpriced.

>nearly 4$ for a fucking tiny ass beef sandwich
yea, get fucked