Modafinil doesn't do shit except wake me up and I can't get ritalin for a few weeks more...

Modafinil doesn't do shit except wake me up and I can't get ritalin for a few weeks more. Anyone taken over 200mg modafinil before? Thinking of taking double dose (400mg) seeing if it helps me study. Not like I have any better options.

Attached: modafinil-600x531[1].jpg (600x531, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140369
afinilexpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think discipline will help you study.
SAGE!

I think you have no idea what you're talking about dumb fuck. If I'm able to manufacture discipline I'd have fixed this 9 months ago. I literally spend 10 hours a day torturing myself trying to study, and this has been going on since I started university. I literally spend 16 hours over the weekend trying to study. On top of that, I have 4 weeks until exams and I'm not magically able to fix myself. This has been a problem my entire life, but yeah, """discipline""", because a normal person spending 2 hours a day studying is discipline but someone like me sacrificing years of my life at a time is just laziness.

Fucking retards.

if you take performance enhancing drugs to get an edge in studying when you don't have a legitimate mental health condition then seriously, FUCK YOU. FUCK ALL OF YOU pieces of shit for cheating. I can't wait for the day examinations require you to take mandatory drug tests like they do in sports. You pieces of shit deserve a worse fate than hell.

Do what I did. Take a break for a few years to work (worked around oil fields here, not in) and look at all the different jobs and workers. Get friendly and ask some questions. You'll notice all the dumb shits get paid well but do more labor and the smarter workers do much less and get paid up to ten times more.

Really motivates you not to waste your life and even study if you don't want to when you see the best you can make without a degree in a realistic job prospect. (ég not thinking you're going to somehow be the next gates or jobs.)

Stay mad fag :^). Fuck a pharmacist and psychiatrist, bitches only made me even more lethargic. Mdafinil for life till I fucking die from OD.

dude have you tried something other than stims to study

I had the same problem forever and then I got benzodiazepines for anxiety and I have no problem sitting down and studying all day even without stimulants now

for met/met people this can be really helpful

also yeah, modafinil is definitely a less-is-more drug. i find better results with a half dose than a double dose. you're probably met/met, so you're not gonna get that same effect most people get

>benzodiazepines
You're literally going to become a brainiet.

kys brainlet. "wahhh i need drugs to help me concentrate" is the equivalent of "i need steroids to work out and see results!"
you're using a shortcut to compete with people who don't need that shortcut. you'll forever be a brainlet.

Attached: optical tweezers.png (489x473, 56K)

You're a brainlet if you think there is something wrong with enhancing your performance.

I likely do have a mental health condition. My life is a mess.
Benzos might be worth a try except I'm worried about how they effect your memory. I know taking it only once likely won't fuck up my brain, but still. I do have phenibut I haven't used in 2 years and have considered trying it, but I just don't think anxiolytics will help.
>"i need steroids to work out and see results!"
well yeah, some people become weak shits when they go off steroids because the motivation to lift isn't there. You sound like a free will retard. I'd never use steroids because the only exercise important to me is running every day, but I understand why people use them.

what does met/met meanby the way?

you're actually a brainlet if you need performance enhancing drugs to perform with people who do not need those.

modafinil only works on brainlets, not kidding
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140369

You take steroids to win an Olympic gold, not to be average at Little League.

It doesn't have to be benzos, I'm just saying that sometimes studying occurs best when calmed down. Valerian root or chamomile tea for instance, and stepping away from the substances that stimulate you and keep you from sitting still.

Performance, like on a test or doing work, is a little different. I use stimulants for that still. If I need to sit and digest, stimulation is like counter to being able to do that.

is spamming Veeky Forums with oversaturated memes an expression of a high-functioning brain

I was actually being serious. Benzos have been linked to memory loss and Alzheimer's. The link to Alzheimer's isn't that strong but enough to worry me.

weak opiates will do the same

I just get tipsy. Usually before exams.

Just buy Ritalin from a dark net vendor until you can get some more. If Modafinil isn't working for you at 200mg taking more wouldn't do anything but cause problems.

I don't think that's a dealbreaker to be honest.

Why? I'm genuinely curious. I'm in constant fear of dementia and Alzheimer's. I want to be able to work as long as possible. Or at least have a functioning brain.

You are mentally ill if that stuff actually bothers you. You also won't get that from taking benzos now and then, if that is a side effect at all, it would probably require years of daily doses.

Studies on it are inconclusive. He’s not mentally ill for wanting to avoid Alzheimer’s. If anything, you are for defending recreational benzo use (LMAO). This is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.

This is too stupid for me, I'll go back to a smart board.

I am mentally ill. Not sure whether that was meant to be an insult or not. But I do think worrying about Alzheimer's is pretty rational.

>mentally ill
> takes uppers and downers to get through the day and then worries about the consequences

Sounds like a winning combination

I don't do either of those things when did I say I do?

I dont expect a mentally ill person on all sorts of drugs to remember anything they say.

xD

>16 hours over the weekend
There are twice as many waking hours as that, I'm afraid.

Attached: 1505365247693.png (1400x1000, 88K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16140369

Oh shit!

I'll just stick to Adderall

Works for me as well.

How the fuck do you even get modafinil without a sleep disorder? My insurance refused to cover it despite my doctor putting in a request for an exception.

I meant to say 16 hours a day on weekends

afinilexpress.com/

It lets me easily get into hyperfocus.
Then again I might be slightly autistic.
One thing you should do is combine it with coffeine and l-theanine

how do i pass an adhd test guys

>Tfw no ADHD
>tfw rockin 3-month 70 mg Vyvanse scripts

Attached: 21915C16-1E6C-4DDF-9312-44D9CD5764C9.jpg (640x632, 59K)

>mfw I just rely on nicotine

Attached: wojakbrainlet6.png (645x729, 82K)

Join the military. They give them out like candy.