Whats a good sauce (not spicy) that I can make for some chicken wings i bought? I plan on baking them not grilling

Whats a good sauce (not spicy) that I can make for some chicken wings i bought? I plan on baking them not grilling

Mix your semen into panda express orange chicken sauce.

Make sure to fold it in until you have a nice fluffy consistency to really heighten the semen flavor.

Sugar
Vinegar
Lemonjuice
Soy
Beef cube or stock
Garlic
Pinch of cinnamon
Olive oil
Basil and oregano

>not spicy

But why? Wings were made for spicy sauces. I guess Honey Soy is a semi-decent option for "men" with vaginas like yourself.

recipe?

Mix honey and soy sauce. Reduce it until it gets thick and sticky.

Get a sweet soy sauce like Kecap Manis and put it in a bowl, add some honey, crushed garlic and season to taste.
Coat your wings in the mixture.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Cook them.

sounds dank thanks

Better yet dip the chicken wings in butter then dip them in parmesan cheese and bake them
No sauce needed

It's honestly quite tasty but heat and wings belong together.
You can make some wonderful mild wing sauces that have a lot more flavour and kick than that.
Fuck, adding some finely minced chilli to that recipe I gave you elevates it exponentially.

I make an asian style sauce with lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, powdered ginger, salt, pepper, sugar, and red chili pepper flake. cook it a bit to meld it all together and thicken slightly

Mix ranch dressing and Viva Italian dressing, 50/50, then bake chicken in it, serve over rice...

Soy, honey, ginger and garlic

since we're talking wings, I'd like to ask
are the bones leftovers from wings good for stock making?

Sure.

They aren't ideal, but you absolutely can make stock from leftover wings. I've done it many times.

Orange juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesames

Fish sauce.

Mai Ploi & Kikkoman Terriyaki sauce... 50/50.... FUCKING AWESOME

If you eat them properly there should be no leftovers

DONT DO THIS IT CREATES CHLORINE GAS!

yeah op just eat the bones