>stir fry is a meme
>BBQ is a meme
>steak doneness is a meme
>diets are memes
>avocados are memes
>gluten free is a meme
>Americanized versions of any ethnic cuisines are a meme

What the FUCK am i supposed to eat to maintain a meme free existence

baked chicken breast with steamed broccoli and white/brown rice.

>letting weird bias influence your life decisions this much
Grow up desu.

ur faec is a meme

this seems like the right thread for this

>got a full ban for posting about my favorite root beer
what do the mods have against Bang's?

Being meme free is such a fucking meme

this is bullshit. mescaline comes from peyote, no other cactii contain it.

You could try just making real food at home?

The problem arises when you start breaking global rules 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9.

It really depends on how you go about posting about your favourite root beer, and whether or not you are intentionally misspelling it to try to provoke people into responding to your thread.

shit tastes and the mods are right

meant to reply to this

hi Veeky Forums

any other food you dip. theres a whole world out there.

Its not bullshit. Several cacti contain mescaline. I have done the san pedro tea and it was very effective.

Pretty much impossible, these faggots here call everything a meme. It's a closed loop of self fulfilling memery

Millenials and weebs, user.

bologna sandwiches with lettuce

and none of that mass produced garbage that comes in a yellow package. just fresh deli meats

>still talking about fresh deli memes in 2017
You fucking plebeian, if you're not home producing and slicing your own cold cuts by now you must be fucking living in Nebraska or some other state where they sent all the retards to farm 150 years ago. Shame on you

>mescaline comes from peyote, no other cactii contain it.

what the fuck would make you think that.

>What the FUCK am i supposed to eat to maintain a meme free existence

san pedro shots should do it.

How about not caring what others think and just eat what seems right.

a bullet

Does this really work?

brb going to walmart

yep, it does. the taste is awful and bitter so maybe get something to chase it. also, it helps to reduce it as much as possible (i like to get mine down to a shot.) ginger ale or ginger beer (whichever you prefer) is a great chaser and can help with some of the queasiness that accompanies the drink

You can't eat meme free food if your existence is a meme
t.white man

That's a hilarious meme, PC pedro

How is mescaline anyway? I’m curious about psychedelics but I’ve only ever had psilocybin. It was nice and made me feel oddly at peace with myself, but I didn’t really halucinate much besides a few visual distortions of patterns.

Make sure if you do any that you plant a few cacti. Gotta keep the species alive.

It's way nicer than shrooms. Shrooms are like straight lines and edges and Mescaline is like circles and curves. You get a lot of connectiveness and empathy 'at one with everything'

Dont expect hallucinations from either.

I'm really interested in this because I love shrooms

I did a decent dose and had some nild hallucinations. For example, i looked out the window and the wood grain pattern on the wood fence were a bunch of people fucking.
Overall it was amazing. Light and sound were sending near orgasmic waves through my body. And everything was funny. I was watching Bates Motel and that shit was hilarious.

>tfw this is a class A drug in the UK

Whataburger

Veeky Forums meme meal

>Americanized versions of any ethnic cuisines are a meme
Example please?
Any pics?

serves you right for living in an Islamic hellhole, dumb bong

Fuck that shit. San Pedro juice is the most disgusting tasting shit on the face of this planet. It's like drinking the stomach acid that comes out when you vomit but don't have anything substantial to throw up.

holy fuck take a look at this faggot

Ascend past memes OP, understand that the only true division in the world is between tastelets and real people. Understand that to be a taselet is to reject food for any purpose, to be incapable of understanding the context of a McChicken is to the enlightened, fundamentally the same as turning down strong cheese, or duck's foot soup. Drink in the flavors of the world.

But user, you are supposed to familiarize yourself with the rules before posting.

Not if you have your cactus license

california burrito

>cactus license

does it smell?

p-please leave me alone

So texmex is a meme now

Its always some weeb posting faggot defending shit moderation like a little bitch god fucking damn.

It's only a drug if you consume it, otherwise it's a house plant.

wat are you a cactus

smoothies with whey

A6W brand root beer is better