Does anyone want to take me to China to eat? His videos make me jealous

Does anyone want to take me to China to eat? His videos make me jealous.

Also does he speak decent chinese for a foreigner? It seems like the people understand him fine.

OOOOOOHHHHHH
TAE HOW LAH

HEY GUYS TREVOR JAMES HERE, AND TODAY WERE DEEP IN OP'S ASSHOLE FOR SOME SUPER SPICY SICHUAN POO POO PLATTER! WE HAVE SOME AWESOME SHIT TO SHOW YOU SO MAKE SURE TO WATCH UNTIL THE END OF THE VIDEO!

he memed into sichuan territory because of that rick and morty episode with sichuan sauce.

XI XI NI

OOOOOOH TAE HOW LAH

JURO? AHHH JURROOOO

FRAGRANT, NUROOOO

OOOOOOOOOHHHH
CHUKA CHAKA FRAGRANT OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH
WOOOOOOOOOWWW
OOOOOOOOOOHHHH

This is the best food I have ever had!
(2.5/10 on the ranger scale)

am I the only one who feels sorry for him when he tries to do some small talk about the cuisine and people ignore/give short answer?

How did Captain Cringey McMapleLeaf get a QT3.14 asian girlfriend?
He needs to show Ting on camera more.

he's socially awkward af, however his girlfriend is your average chinese girl. not hard to get, especially if you're white and genetically have bigger dick than chinks.

SOOOOOOOOO SPICY

Not one recipe has been posted.

I'm reporting posts more than I'm posting on/ck/ these days.

I actually really like this guy. Yes, he is autistic, but I enjoy his videos, the places he goes, and the food he finds.

Also you have to give it to him he at least learned the language and he seems to be very genuine about his love of food and China.

He is one of the only food youtubers who I watch, I think he is a good guy.

Definitely autistic though.

I'm a beaner and look Native American. Cock is about the same as a chinks and I still got me a Chinawoman/fucked asians almost exclusively. So really all you have to do is look slightly different.

Why do i feel he is promoting dysentary and intestinal parasites more than the food?

Yeah I feel the same way, I think. He really dedicated himself to China food before he made videos about it.

Didn't he like abandon a successful life in Canada to go to some culinary school in Chengdu and become poor for a long time? He's a real chinaboo

money > height > Veeky Forums > face > race > frame

Doesn't he live in sichuan anyway

his last 6 or so videos are all in sichuan. it's popular these days.

I thought he left Canada and just became an English teacher for a year before that?

He lives there. He has for years. Turkey and Sichuan Provence were the first places her made videos of.

Yeah, but he lives in that region I believe. Chengdu

he's done plenty of videos there before, but yeah that meme sauce probably gives it some attention in search results

Because literally every place he eats at is street food, some hole in the wall shop or some rural place.

Alright so check it out, its TREVOR JAMES. I just got into CHU CHU's wet cooch and we're going DEEP into TING TING's poo poo hole for some SPICY CHING CHONG delights!

i dont watch him but yeah if i did i probably would feel bad too unless he’s douchy about or cringe

Ive been to chengdu a few times and all across china and this guy makes himself look like a literal drooling retard.

your servers in china are below you. don't even look at them let alone smile and chat. just say the name of the dish and nod.
i know hes doing the travel host thing but its just not how shit goes down over there.

when my chinese gf would go to non chinese restaurants in my country i had to "scold" her for treating wait staff like absolute shit. it was weird for her. then we went to china and i kind of embarrassed myself initially by looking like a condescending dipshit. it takes a bit of getting used to.
unless theyre curious and friendly "affection" isn't the norm in public. unless they're trying to scam you. which they will.

sorry for the rant.

He was only at that culinary school for like a week.

Not just China but most of Asia including eastern Russia people are neutral in public with people they don't know. Its not rude it's actually respectful. Once you been to a place several times and know the staff you can be a bit more familiar but this guy is a clown.
His girlfriend cries herself to sleep as her neighbors laugh

What's his name or his channel?

Chinese girls (average ones) are not hard to get.

Hell, I had me a little cutie virgin that was rich as fuck. very frugal but would do anything for me. parents were doctors and she owned 3 fucking apartments in china. and im a long haired overweight tattooed pierced alcoholic.

just make them smile and put with their quirks.

trevor james

food ranger

Thanks

How the fuck is he socially awkward, he talks to everyone he meets in a language he's not fluent in?

He's enrolled in Sichuan culinary school.
Should be done in April.

His videos aren't bad, he shows really good food and doesn't fuck about too much.

But he's pretty fucking annoying. As someone who studied mandarin in China, his mandarin is pretty good, definitely enough to be understood. But he also loves to show it off and loves to use niche words that he probably recently learned. I knew people like him when I studied abroad, having people fawn over them seemed to get their dicks hard, whereas I hated having the same "ohhhh your chinese is so goooooood!!!!" conversation over and over.

You're fuckin bang on the money m8, pretty impressive.
XI XI NI
Xièxiè nǐ = thank you
OOOOOOH TAE HOW LAH
Tài hǎole = great/that's great
JURO? AHHH JURROOOO
Zhūròu = pork
FRAGRANT, NUROOOO
Niúròu = beef

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OHHH WOOOW

XIE XIE NII

thanks m8

i like to think i have a knack for this stuff. any white boy mandarin learning resources?

>any white boy mandarin learning resources?
hmmmm not really sure, been a couple of years since I studied, my mandarin is pretty trash now. And I actually studied it at uni so all my resources came from there. I brush up with youtube stuff every now and again.

And by watching If You Are The One and wushu stuff.

Just because chinese are cunts, doesn't mean you have to be too. I never treated people like trash in the same way they do, and I could often tell people were appreciative of that tbph.

This guy is over the top, but unless you're in a business meeting and trying to impress some high up business cunts or something, you should be treating everyone like humans with smiles and courtesy imo.

Best Ever Food Review Show is better for white guy in Asia youtube kino. Feels more genuine and he isn't autistic. Also somehow at only 160k subs.

!CAN YOU FEEL IT!

Its more like indifference, nig nog.
of course don't be a cunt or like you act, trevor but there's somewhere in between.

this guy just screams sexual predator

So what happened with that relationship because I'm doubting you're the one who put an end to it.

He's the funniest travel food guy on YouTube by far, even though that's not exactly a high bar to cross.

wrong.

he's annoying tryhard jew

>I'm a beaner and look Native American.
Uh, you are aware that most Mexicans are mestizos, right?

>Its more like indifference, nig nog.
Yeah, being a cunt. Acknowledge their existence AKA treat them like humans.

>of course don't be a cunt or like you act, trevor but there's somewhere in between.
What?

I lived in Wuhan for a year and the area is known as one of the rudest in China. Wuhanese would
literally yell "服务员!" from across the restaurant to get the attention of the waitresses. It was fun to bellow like a barbarian whenever you wanted something and have it be socially acceptable.

>服务员
Wrong dialect, my friend.
Keep bullshitting and larping though, as a true scholar of oriental matters I find your ignorance amusing.

Idiot

>Wuhanese

r u a grill?

TAI

HAO

LE

if youre white they will give you a gf when you leave the airport

我哥们儿

Take classes for a couple years at your local university, then go overseas for a year or two at a cheap chinese college for a language immersion program.