The most disgusting abomination you've ever tasted

The most disgusting abomination you've ever tasted

A girl named Shelby's pussy. Smelled the way hot dumpster juice smells.

a real man never eats pussy. it's a sign of weakness. also vulva/cervix secretions contains estrogen which makes you a little bitch.

oh ... that might explain some things about me.

Crazy Fins, I'll never understand their love of liquorice.

>man

Some kind of tamarind candy.

The McChicken

If youvehad salmiakki as a kid

You will love it as an adult.

Cumin.

weak american

Fuck off i have to import those from germany just to get my monthly fix.

smelly Fin

American pussies can't handle liquorice, what a surprise

Duck Liver

Jokes on you, I do steroids and eat ur mum

Poop I thought was chocolate

I love these fucking things

Best liquirizia is Amarelli

>not tabù
Bad show.

>seriously, though, amarelli is fantastic, I just buy tabù cuz it's slightly cheaper

Finn, Scandie and Dutch """"""liquorice"""""" isn't even real liquorice. It's always adulterated with other flavour extracts, ammonia salt, sugar or some combination of the three. It's not even easily available in those countries because Finns et al simply don't like the real stuff. The closest you can get is those Swedish liquorice pipes, but even those are adulterated with starch (to make it solidify, rather than simply letting the extract reduce naturally and harden) and sugar (because even """"liquorice"""" watered down with starch and lack of reduction is too strong for them).

I don't mean to sound like I'm talking shit on Scandiebros, but I fucking hate that many think their liquorice is the gold standard when it's adulterated beyond recognition.

t. angloshit

and that is why you tell your partner to wash with water and soap before you engage in any form of oral sex.

>knowing so little, that you think anglos eat pure liquorice
lol
Theirs is even worse than the Scandies, Dutch etc, full of adulterants and sweetened to hell and back. They learned it from the French in the 18th century who learned it from us in the 15th. In fact, the Brits're the ones who introduced the Dutch to liquorice in the 19th century who, in turn, taught the Danes, Nords and Swedes. For fuck's sake, Finnland didn't even have liquorice until the 1920s. My country's been eating liquorice confections since the late Middle Ages.

ammonia liquorice is top stuff m8
idk what the fuck you on about with your shit taste

Salmiakki isn't liquorice and shouldn't be compared to it.

>but I fucking hate that many think their liquorice is the gold standard when it's adulterated beyond recognition.

All licorice, form anywhere, is going to be flavored with things like anise and/or fennel. Licorice root by itself simply doesn't taste of all that much. Things like anise are standard flavorings for licorice worldwide.

Salmiak aka salmakki is a thing in Scandinavia, but it's always clearly labeled as its own product. It's not the same as normal licorice and everyone knows it. That's the only type which contains ammonium chloride and is labeled as such.

>>watered down with starch and lack of reduction is too strong for them).
You seem to be confused. Pure licorice extract is mild in flavor, that's why other flavorings are added to it. And salmakki is stronger still. It's ridiculous to assert that they like "weak licorice" when they go out of their way to make an extra-strong version.

Confirmed for having never had real liquorice.

>all licorice is adulterated
No. It's not.
>licorice by itself doesn't taste like much
lolno
>pure licorice extract is mild
Watered down liquorice extract is mild. Condensed liquorice extract, as is common in my country, is not.
It's literally just the extract cooked down to the point where it solidifies. It's then snipped into pieces and sold. No sugar. No adulterants.

Here's an example.
The label reads "purest liquorice." It has no added ingredients. However, some liquorice is also sold that has either mint or eucalyptus extracts added, but they're not labeled "purest liquorice."
Even the bottom line reads "no added sugars."
Even the ones with mint/eucalyptus aren't sweetened.

Tight I like fudge

>thread made for fun foods, images
>it turned into licorice war

bro, I...

you bitch wont even give you a peck on the cheek cuz she says shes not ready meanwhile i eat her out whos da real man here nigga

Nah man, you don't get it. It's just priming her for the rest of the night. You're a fag if you just force out a load, might as well jerk off if you're not going to put effort in.

>what is foreplay

If your hoe trained you to eat her for reward of sex, then congratulations on becoming the human Pavlov's dog of your woman. Or you have really weak foreplay. Grow a pair and fuck her after the foreplay like the hoe she is, bitches want to be manhandled like that.

premature ejaculator or micro-dick? make foreplay, check if she's wet. when she's wet enough proceed to fuck her. if you're under 5 inches, sorry man, you're required to eat pussy and consume estrogen like a little bitch.

It was a soy bar. I forget the name of it, but after one bite i ran to the trash to spit it out

What kind of nigger are you? I'm American and I love this stuff, we have nothing like it here. I need some of that fazer tyrkisk peber right about now.

I can't imagine being this insecure

>user displays his mommy issues and advocates for pederasty in one post
wew

>A bunch of grabastic pedophiles who also reemed out other men's assholes for fun used to think eating a chick out was gay because nobody bathed on the reg in their time

Ya how about no, faglord.