Question - guys working as chefs, did any of the waitresses you worked with ever pity fuck you?

question - guys working as chefs, did any of the waitresses you worked with ever pity fuck you?

Waitresses are pretty easy, I've found that if you're quick with tickets they will like you, which has lead to hanging out which has lead to casual sex a few times. Also I'm just a line cook.

question - OP are you a virgin?

I honestly have never heard of a girl pity fucking anyone in real life, or a guy getting pity fucked

No but they'll get shitfaced after work and be cruising for dick then. That's when most BOH/FOH hookups happen. And since they're a server, they're going to gossip about it, so you better not suck in the sack bro.

This guy knows.
I go out drinking with coworkers a few times a week. Waitresses are ez pickings, especially if you're halfway fit and not socially backwards

funny thing that girl in OP is looking like the most generic server ever

Is it possible for a girl to be a waitresses for more than say a year and not be a slut?

nope, pretty much the same goes for nurses

I worked with a footfag during college who always offered to give the waitresses footrubs after their shifts, and apparently got laid a lot by doing that, because apparently he was quite good at giving massages.

bull.shit.

I've been dating one of my waitress for two years. She is crazy and I don't know what to do about my situation. I really like her but I can't take this much longer.

Well if you’re looking for the opinion of maladjusted, bitter men who are browsing anime sites on Friday night then you’ve come to the right place

>dating
Coworkers are for hook ups, not dating.

>She is crazy and I don't know what to do about my situation
fake your own death, start over in a different city
your boss will probably give you a good referral :)

ya goofed son

Does telling yourself this help you cope with the fact you have no chance of ever hooking up with her?

how does this have anything to do with what he said?

What does a pity fuck entail?

I work at a bar, many of us have slept with eachother or at least had enough drunken hookups that two people in the walk-in is frowned upon

janny pls, this shit has nothing to do with 'food & cooking'

I wouldn't know, I'm a server and I barq hostesses.

She looks like a man, and kind of overweight.

People see their own insecurities in others.

I'd fire your ass if you showed up to work looking like that.
So.. no

Yes, and bartenders especially

do you go out with male coworkers or is that gay

Holy fuck this. Now that I think about it I've only ever fucked nurses and they've all literally fucking jumped me and wanted me to fuck them right there in the fucking street.

wait do girls really pity fuck chefs? because even that would be good enough for me.

She looks like the mother of a future Elliot Rodger

kek. stealing this in the future

the waitress was fugging the boss

Top fucking kek. This is my first time on Veeky Forums and I'm really enjoying it. That's gold, user.

Sincerely,
a leaf

you should marry her

It's a thing. I worked as the guy that answered the phones at Bestbuy like six years ago. There were only three of us in our small department. Tall, smooth black man. Short, fat and jolly white kid. And myself, the loser.

Shorty turned 21 and we all took him out drinking where he let it slip that he never had a girlfriend, kissed a girl or had sex before. Two customer service chicks at best buy blew and fucked him at the bar out of pity.

Shit happens. I can't fucking believe it, but shit happens.

I fucked a handful. In hindsight I don't know if they were "pity" fucks but perhaps they were.

Regardless pussy is pussy so I don't care.

It happens. There was this short feisty redhead that worked at Chick-fil-a when I was in high school who was very much so 'just one of the guys.' She went to the same school as a bunch of us, and very famously gave a bunch of guys blow jobs as a reward after work one night.

>ex gf just sent me a picture of her in her halloween costume
>have been complete radio silence for 5 months and then this
what does it meaaann!!!

Waitresses pity chefs? I would have thought it was the other way around.

Oh wait, it is.

OP confirmed waitress who gets gaped by chefs nightly.

There's a reason you're not together anymore. Just ignore it.

She's just looking for a quick self esteem boost, don’t respond

It means she wants to see if she still has power over you. Don't respond, consider blocking the number. If you do respond, then she k ows you're still under her spell and will use that to mess with you for her amusement.

Block it. Or you can send a question mark.

>be high school waiter
>all the college waitresses wanted my cock

good times but when I did retail there was even more whores wanting my high school pucci. Even my co-worker who was the same age as me got hit on at least 20 times a day...lmfao people don't care

It means you should post the picture ITT.

Oh lordy, more details please. Were they attractive at least? Please go onto details how the night happened and then the work environment following days/weeks/months afterwards

Shes cute source?

Do you think girl in the OP ever fucked someone? She does look kinda pure...

A
FUCKING
LEAF

She’s dated one guy who treated her badly and didn’t pay much attention to her. They did some hand stuff and maybe a few blow jobs but she was too shy to do more. Her parents are strict but getting too old to really care anymore. She deserves a nice guy who would give her the world but all of her friends are sluts and she’s constantly bombarded with pick up attempts. Can you be her knight in shining armor before it’s too late user?

It isnt that servers are easier than other women its just that there is a greater concentration of women in one place when you work in a restaurant.

The way it usually goes...or the way it went for every restaurant i worked...you may go unnoticed for awhile...weeks months whatever but then that one server comes along and either flirts a lot or just gives it up right out. Either way... thats what gets the other women involved. Once one girl expresses an interest...the others will want to try their hand. Women are very competative and want sex as much as the next person. Where women are different is that they need to know there will be no embarrassment or stigma associated with having sex with you. Once they see that you are considered desirable to other women they will become attracted to you. Well...not attracted but at least interested in taking you from another woman.

It means you should post it here so we can decide if she's just showing off how cool her costume is to someone who might give half a shit, or if she's trying to subtly seduce you with her slutty costume.

You've obviously never been married before.