Milk

Isn't it more cost effective to buy whole milk and just add water yourself?

Which one is the healthiest Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5q77MQzU2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Failed at thinking, posting, and getting.

My late grandma used to do that. Bought whole milk, drank half of it, filled with water. She'd prefer whole milk as is and could've even afforded it, but it was just one of her eternal cost cutting neurosis from the fifties when they ate tree bark bread and shared five pairs of shoes with ten siblings. And now the stores don't even sell whole milk anymore.

Cap color codes are backwards...

How did they manage to get every cap color wrong?

skim milk is whole with fat removed, not half water half milk. Are you a stupid?

Whole milk is not concentrated milk, it just has a higher fat content.

The >healthiest is whole if you lead an active lifestyle. Skim if you're sedentary.

If you add water to any milk you'll just get milky water.

>stores don't even sell whole milk
what the everloving fuck? what hell hole do you live in that gimps up cooking that much?

Thank you for also seeing that!
You to friend!

No, you will not get the same nutrient vs fat/calorie content as letting them do it for you.

One odd thing Ive noticed at Costco though, is the price for whole milk vs 2% vs skim is like gas prices (regular vs mid vs premium). So I almost wonder if they just add water before bottling it.

Finland. We went absolutely overboard with the fat-free thing a while back and since most of the population is on a life-long GOMAD, whole milk was deemed the literal Hitler in official nutritional guidelines.

my condolences, i shall pray for your country.

No wonder why Finlands suicide rate is so high.

Can't you just get some heavy cream and do some dilution calculations and make whole milk out of the low fat milk?

Well you can actually get whole milk if you really want, but most stores just won't shelve it because of low demand.

That or maybe they don't get enough fish shits

youtube.com/watch?v=q5q77MQzU2Q

I really need to buy that fish oil for the winter. NEETing with a shitty sleep cycle at 63th latitude north can really wreck you.

And then it'll turn out that saturated fat and cholesterol are actually good for you, and the fat-free people all get heart attacks and Alzheimer's. Everyone's grandma was right all along. How long did she live for, out of curiosity?

89. She was a fucking champ. Fled WWII, served in women's auxiliary corps during the war, got widowed young and raised ten children by herself. I carried the coffin. At least she didn't have to see me turn into a worthless shitheap. I feel like I need to buy some whole milk tomorrow.

You carried the coffin all by yourself? aMAZING!

>89.
Figures. The low-fat thing is bullshit.

That's the British cap colours

Here in Estonia we have 3,8-4,2% wholemilk and recently theres this new trend where you can buy raw goat and cow milk.

I think you missed ho homogenization works. Anyways I only buy whole milk. It's only 3.5% fat by volume.

>adding water to milk

its the uk version

>Drinking cow milk
>not drinking superior goat milk
ISHYGDDT

It wouldn't be homogenized and would eventually separate. You'd need to add heavy cream to each individual serving of low fat milk.

> TFW Veeky Forums is right

Why drink half of it if you can fill the other half with water as well?