WEBM Thread

Old one about to die

Perhaps because you should have let it die...

That doesn't look like actual maple syrup.

She looks good.

That's a legit cute couple.
I hope they're doing well.

she's really pretty.
I bet she has a perfect vagina and would make a fine mother

Anyone have the whole thing? I want to see the divercity of toppings she puts on the ice cream.

No it's not.

Last thread was bretty gud imo

This one's great.
Thought it was one of those pretentious shitfests at first, only to realize it's giving said shitfests an uppercut.

I think it's great. Talk about the importance of presentation vs the meal itself.

If you want to know eater.com/2015/8/24/9197745/jacques-le-merde-60-second-tasting-menu-video

Why all the empty space on every plating

How's it feel be a cuck?

TWO
SCOOPS

Negative space. Part of design to create 'balance'

>jacques-le-merde
That's funnier than the video, but still not very funny.

Jesus christ

Larger, mostly empty plates, give you the impression you ate less. If you're trying to make it seem fancy, that can help, but it can also lead to underestimating how much you ate and thereby overeating.

wtf

filename checked

>that'll be $89.99 plus tip, sir.

I want to stick my dick in that.

UMA

>food and cooking
I remember when this board was kinda slow, but still wasnt shit. I really miss that.

>Veeky Forums board
>Ever not being shit

Have you ever taken a really massive dump and it changes consistency, colour and smell a couple times, like striations in a cliff?

That's Veeky Forums. It's always shit, but you get used to it being a certain kind of shit, then it pulls the rug out from under you and you suddenly have to deal with the new smells/sounds or you get the fuck off the pot.

>cool whip

Ree

Jesus diabetus

>"""""""Salad"""""""

Oh did OP posting something that isn't food or cooking?

oh god. why?

You've got to eat big to get big, come on!

I'm sure you posted all sorts of great cookalong threads back in the good old days.

>That guzzling white yolk
His mouth looks like a girl's mouth after a deepthroat

America cannot fall fast enough

>implying restaurants don't want you to over eat

nouvelle cuisine in a nutshell

DAM SON post this in Veeky Forums

how is that a “salad”?

I posted full cook along threads for pizza, curry, and ice cream and they got maybe 2 replies a year or two ago the only threads up at that time were fucking joey threads.

lol
My mother freaks out when my bro and I eat 6 eggs each.

Did we ever find out if he survived?

jesus fucking christ

His stomach burst. He died later of eternal bleeding.

r-really?

Yes you retard, he was just joshing ya. World record is 141 eggs in 8 minutes.

>salad

>ice cream melts as he spontanously fucks her on that very table

I know a couple of places where I can get shit like this but it's out of a truck, not a condiment bar. They have a huge sign with almost all of these items on it to choose from. Every time I see these webms posted my urge to try it grows but I have no idea what most of the non-gummy candy shit is.

CREAMED

I fucking hate how every retard millenial in my country drinks beer. If it'd shit like corona maybe add lemon and tabasco, but otherwise it's just memes.

>eternal bleeding
That's pretty metal.

What exactly is this? I've seen this & a pizza one, but don't know what the white stuff is. What is the "normal" applications?
Thanks

this is the best analogy describing the shifting nature of Veeky Forums I've ever read

>tfw you're a mexican in a foreign cointry and miss stuff like micheladas and tacos (I mean real tacos)

include me in the screencap

It is not really that difficult to eat that much eggs in one day. But in one setting? It is more of competitive eating kind of thing.

>eternal bleeding

That is definitely corn ooze, not maple syrup

I think - in lieu of the quality of this board - you have to be the first hand experience and film/taste it.

my girlfriend asked if she could save this webm to her phone... I can't believe how much of an ice cream addict she is

Did you post in the wrong thread?

can I haz deporte

slowest webm I've ever seen

Tell us of your real tacos. I wanna hear.

it is all yours my friend ;)

It's an ice cream base, so usually just cream/sugar/vanilla

proofs

Sauce? IF

ya know what I mean.

They don't.
Restaurants ideally want you to overpay, not necessarily overeat. that's how they maximize their profits.

>eternal bleeding
Sounds like an awfully slow way to go senpai

who the fuck dips their sausage in the egg? do brits not eat toast?

I'm American and I dip sausage in egg even when I have toast.

I will dip god damn near anything in yolk. I would like on the stuff if I could. I love eggs.

holy kek

ngl I laughed out loud when he got the finished product and then dumped more shit on it

yeah, just move your fat ass. it says 'do sports'

mad respect for this ability

He probably threw most of them in the garbage and just posted pics of clean plates. You can't possibly eat 3kg of eggs.

There are competitive eaters who can eat way more than that.

>intended for grilling
>repels smoke and heat

day of the colander when?

>if I mash everything up into a bowl it's salad

It's pretty good with fruit salad, I think.

Newfags everywhere.