Hot sauce thread

It finally came edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rickbayless.com/recipe/salsa-macha/
heathotsauce.com/collections/low-sodium-sauces
farmtopeople.com/products/scotch-bonnet-ginger-hot-sauce?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=19762775621&gclid=CjwKCAjwj8bPBRBiEiwASlFLFdk-KxezXr1McGRa0MpMr8c0YkCHpyJEJOG2KBSN6BwKGeYNqsqfexoCvKcQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One million units scoville. I put a little of this into my Valentina black label, shook, and poured that on my barbacoa taco for breakfast. Was delicious. That night I got the shits, could barely wipe or walk. It felt like Sheriff Ed Tom Bell had pepper sprayed my ass crack.

I've had sauces that were 1M+ (namely Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition which is delicious) but never just flat out extract. Seems like it would have no flavor so I don't see the point. I guess you just add it to some other sauce to make it hotter?

That was the idea. Need to check the ingredients next time and make sure it'll blend properly. Aside from that dumb adventure, here's my picks:

kill = Sriracha
fuck = Frank's Red Hot
marry = Cholula

The only true hot sauce worth its money.
Tried so many, most of them went straight into the bin because they taste like plain vinegar with capsaicin added.
Ground zero has a super fruity exotic habanero flavor with very little vinegar coming through.

oh fuck I forgot El Yucateco green habanero. that shit is perfect on eggs.

anybody got a sauce recipe for serrano peppers?

Tfw da bomb ghost pepper version isn't even hot at only 30k Scoville
I did not read the label before buying :(

Fuck I want to try that.

Rate my "dead soldiers"

Step aside masochists

It's tasty and nice when you are at the restaurant with your mom.

I only go out to dinner with your mom, user.

She thinks Valentina is too spicy.
She's complained that her refried beans with just beans and cheese are too spicy before

Do you still have an anus?

Pic related is the best tasting hot sauce ever. Its not that hot so it empty in no time. Its way too expensive but orgasmic on a sandwich.

What does it taste like? Thought about getting the ghost pepper one.

step aside, disgusting vinegar sauce pleb.

It's actually got a very pleasant taste, fruity with a hint of smokiness.
My problem is that it does not seem to go with any foods I eat because it is too sweet.

Also in regards to the sauce you posted I've considered buying it when I saw it in the hot sauce store before but never have. Might try it next time I go in, per your recommendation.

Yeah it's rare that my asshole gets punished too badly but the hot sauce burning your butt meme is not just a meme. Sometimes it can be rough

Hehehe

That stuff is pretty good. I do love my vinegar sauces though

You lads seen drinking vinegars in the healthy section of the store?
Not bad

How does this compare to Dave’s? I like the flavor of Dave’s and also there’s no vinegar.

I used to down a 2oz shot of pic related at work. I'd be leaking anally into my fatigues before lunch. Disgusting desu but supposedly healthy for your guts? Vinegar hot sauces all taste the same thouuuugh.

Review? I like the habanero one and if I could get my hands on one of these and it's good...

pleb and proud

good taste.

have a bottle of the xxxtra hot yucateco which has a good kick but not aa good a flavour a regular and some jamaican pain sauce. tried the 100 pcnt pain. had a good kick but not that good a flsvour

Similar fresh taste from Dave's but not nearly as hot. The smell of it is similar, the scorpion smell
Very tasty, on the high end of mass marketable heat. Enough to let you know it's there but not gonna ruin anyone's day. Could see it being successful on store shelves.

This stuff is disturbingly wonderful

Picked this up at the grocery store yesterday. Quite tasty, although I wish it was a little spicier. Good for those who want a kick without charring their taste buds. It's also pretty cheap. I got it for about $3.

Clean your room NEET.

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER, OP

It's nice though

>been getting into hotter foods
>start eating whole habaneros
>get dave's ghost pepper sauce and habanero flakes
>can comfortably handle heat in my mouth, gut, and pooper
>heat still tears my stomach up

Wtf is this bullshit, when i first started pushing my limit i had no problem with my stomach but now i can't eat a whole habanero or a half teaspoon of the ghost pepper sauce without feeling like i just drank lava in my stomach and i have to rush to drink some milk.

And i researched and capsaicin doesn't create stomach ulcers.

Do people like Dave's hot sauce? I saw the ultimate insanity and ghost pepper sauces at the store yesterday. Considering trying it out.

Not that i even think i have stomach ulcers

Not sure, even before I got into hotter stuff my stomach was never an issue and still isn't

Ulcer might be caused by something else. Stress? Too much aspirin/motrin? Alcohol?

I bought these today. I know I like the naga, haven't tried the scorpion yet.

Uuugh I wanna cum in her fucking mouth

How to build tolerance. I can't handle birds eye chiles

Just tried the scorpion. It was thinner than the other sauces, more like a tobasco. Tasty and hot, could be hotter but that wasn't what they were going for. Still plenty hot.

I like hot sauce but what is the appeal of the devastatingly hot ones? I don't want to be physically pained I just want a little kick in my food

Prefer this myself.

alldayerryday

I didn't see it at the store, but I'll look around for it.

Anybody tried this shit? I tried a little earlier and was surprised by the heat, it kicked in almost immediately which is really rare for me. Usually it creeps up a little, it never comes right out the gate like that. Pretty good flavor though.
What do you guys think?

There are super hot peppers that have good flavor, like scorpions and ghost peppers. I just don't like sauces that have more than trace amounts of pepper extract- it's all heat and it tastes bitter.

Sounds like you've had your first experience with capsaicin extract.

wait. wtf. this is a thing?! brb.

It doesnt contain capsaicin extract though.

Haha. You bought shit from Pepper Palace. What a scam. All of their private label sauce is just rebranded bottles of existing brands. You are paying 15 dollars for their name on a bottle that should only cost 8.

I hate that place.

>Haha
Fuck off.

Where to cop in UK?

Only place I can find is $150 on mexican ebay

Yeah unfortunately it's the only brick and mortar hot sauce store around.
Voodoo reaper was unironically awesome though

Pre-ordered from tobasco websight

how did you find the URL if you don't even know how to spell the name of the sauce?

>cop
Fuck off, cretin.

>tobasco
I see this a lot on here.
Is it a regional spelling?

it's ignorant casual spelling

>hot sauce that tastes good
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT MUH SPICEE ENUFF

>hot sauce that's hot as shit
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TASTES LIKE CRAP WAHHHHHHH

fuck off

Picked up this this earlier.
Good flavour and the heat is about right.

Guess what the first result on Google is
Huh

>7.92 for the sauce
>9.92 shipping
kek

its UPS shipping. not allowed to ship food USPS

What's your favorite flavor profile of hot sauce?

I really enjoy habanero with fruit blends.

You definitely can.

Hell, you can ship literally just a potato.

this shit is for sale everywhere in the berkshires, it's delicious

same honestly, I bought some red habanero sauce with mango and passionfruit the other day and it's goddamned gorgeous
I also once had mango and habanero hot sauce which was amazing on vanilla ice cream

You're all like little babies, watch this.

Habaneros are great if there's fruit involved because they're really fruity.

Good in guacamole, things with mango, etc.

The fruitiness can be too much at time tho which is why I think a lot of people on this board don't like them.

how does it stack up to Daves Ultimate scorpion sauce?

Sure does. The ingredients list "natural pepper flavoring" which is shorthand for capsaicin extract.

You anons probably hear this question asked a lot, but what do you think of the selection they have in Hot Ones?
Also, is that Hot Ones brand sauce actually any good?

I just bought their last dab hot sauce. Still waiting cause it's backordered. Supposed to be made with a pepper hotter than the reaper.

how is this? all I've found so far to be low sodium is regular tobasco

this is pretty low sodium and tastes good but not very much heat

also werent you king neckbeard?

Salsa macha
Those into hot, savory sauces will greatly enjoy this sauce. It's truly a treat.

rickbayless.com/recipe/salsa-macha/

here's some low sodium options:
heathotsauce.com/collections/low-sodium-sauces

thank you

do you ever order from there by any chance?

Is that fun for you? Having an entire poop cycle be a nightmare for your asshole? Maybe it's just because I'm a homosexual male but I fucking can't stand a spicy starfish

It doesn't happen to me

I want to get into hot sauces. I can handle ghost pepper level of spice. I am looking for something that I can put on my eggs in the morning to make them more interesting.

Fuck - Chipotle Tobasco
Kill - Tapatio/anything habanero
Marry - Pic related

I guess the pepper plant is a local thing. maybe just CA. I dont know. I've always wondered why no one ever mentions the goat hot sauce.
speaking of local hot sauces.
finally found a bottle of texas pete. its just Louisiana Crystal in a smaller bottle. not hating.

Amazon hot sauce is the real winner

Has anyone tried this? Is it at all different or better than the original?

Never tried it but I've heard it's better than the original.

i haven't (haven't ordered any hot sauces online yet) but I hear nothing but good things about it. good customer service, supposedly.

Has anyone tried this one? thinking about getting it

farmtopeople.com/products/scotch-bonnet-ginger-hot-sauce?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=19762775621&gclid=CjwKCAjwj8bPBRBiEiwASlFLFdk-KxezXr1McGRa0MpMr8c0YkCHpyJEJOG2KBSN6BwKGeYNqsqfexoCvKcQAvD_BwE

Close but no cigar.

No tamale you mean

might give it a try since I'll never find any low sodium options outside of original tobasco

king neckbeard?

Its much more peppery, with a less vinegary sting

This sauce is mai waifu

it's one of the only brand I can find here in yurop
I like the habanero one a lot, especialy in salads
how hot is it compared to other sauces? beside that and tabasco nothing is available

Where do i get more of this shit

only tried the habanero one but it was the most delicious hot sauce i've had. Export to UK when?

>frog posters are from britbongistan
i knew it

bretty hot, bought some in TX last year and im about to finish it off. Good heat, 100% natural. great in chili, soups and pasta.
theres no extract in that sauce you faggot nigger.

Tfw cats tongue and can barely handle Frank's

No, this region of the internet is just fucking retarded

no fuckin idiots, there is no capsicum in that sauce. you fucking dense nigger worthless shit for brains.
Natural Pepper Flavoring is not the same as capsicum oleoresin, which is the extract, pepper spray etc;
get the fuck back to (((reddit))) you arguing nigger faggots