Untitled

>
I.
>
This is the new Veeky Forums.

Blacktext.

It is sincere. It is complete.
Blacktext isn't writing words on a screen, words which aren't greentext. Blacktext is the pathos of Veeky Forums.

>
Writing between these symbols is blacktext.
>

The literary significance of blacktext is sincerity. Each word that is blacktexted is devoid of literary deceit. It is a Truth.

This is the way forward for Veeky Forums. Blacktext.

I will not reach to describe every aspect of Blacktext, I want Veeky Forums to find its true meaning through its use.

Blacktext is the new Veeky Forums.

Bump for Blacktext.

Gay

Veeky Forums needs Blacktext

>
Jodelle is for blacktext
>

>
Why
>

Accept it, Veeky Forums.

But the text is white

>
Black text will cute us from the ills of postmodernism.
>
No longer will we have to use the word "unironically".
>
We are now free

>
Blacktext is the new sincerity
>

>
░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░
>

>
Nice
>

>
Formally declaring first blacktext dubs.
>
We have entered a new age of sincerity
>

>
This is good
>

>
How about BLACKED text instead?

>
Blacktext is the revolution Veeky Forums needs.
>

I'm all in for blacktext, one of the first blacktexts declares a true truth confirmed by the first blacktext dubs only to be confirmed by dubs again.

>
Be me
>
Go to the bookshop
>
Head to the classics section
>
There's nothing there I really want but I pick up "society and it's discontents" by Freud anyway
>
The checkout is manned by an average looking girl
>
She asks me if i have a membership card, I say that I don't and that I wouldn't like to sign up to one either
>
The transaction goes as normal and then I leave
>

That's not how blacktext is supposed to work

>
A huge weight has been lifted off my back. I feel like I can say anything I want without contempt for myself. Blacktext is the Veeky Forums catharsis. It is the answer to postmodernism.
>

>
Impressive
>

Literally red it