Taco Bell is better than authentic Mexican food, I can honestly say that

Taco Bell is better than authentic Mexican food, I can honestly say that.

Honestly?

Yeah, but nobody cares about your borderline retarded opinion. I thought you would've realized that when your parents still changed your diapers after the age of 3.

May God have mercy on your soul if you live in a border or southwestern state

Taco Bell staff is friendlier. I like how the ask me how I'm doing before I order.

he's right tho

You wouldnt know what real Mexican food was, if it hit you in the face.

Furthermore, your feeble mind and palate are being fooled by copious amounts of fat, grease, sugar and artificial flavors.

You should honestly consider suicide.

>La sexy, obviamente embarazada enano tomó mi entera longitud fácilmente de su garganta, ingerir fuerte como ella tragado mi carga de vapor.

can your colon agree?

I actually hate that shit
Just shut up and take my order, no one cares if I'm doing great

1. Taco Bell is pretty good for fast food
2. No reasonable person considers Taco Bell actual mexican food.
3. Anyone who tries to compare the two is retarded

my dad legit believes this

You have obviously never eaten real "authentic Mexican food" before.

>Furthermore, your feeble mind and palate are being fooled by copious amounts of fat, grease, sugar and artificial flavors.
Yes, you described mexicans and their food very well.

literally all food is like this

I hope Rosa's Cafe ends up being a big chain. It's fast food with a drive thru but they make real Mexican food. Tamales, enchiladas, good tacos. The whole thing is a pretty impressive operation, like Chili's level more than Taco Bell. It's an actual restaurant that has a drive thru basically. They have an awesome salsa and condiments bar as well. In a sane society the Taco Bell down the street would be out of business but here we are.

Man I've worked at Taco Bell before. Let me give you the low down.
EVERYTHING is just add boiling water. Beans are from a dry mix that is stirred for a few minutes and left for an hour to thicken up. The meat products are all frozen too hell and only revived in a giant box that is just boiling water. Tortillas are just raw flaps brought to life through a giant ass box filled with steam.
Let's see. Chips and taco shells are fried obviously. I guess I fucked up. The fryer is the second most essential part of Taco Bell. I forgot what the point of what I was writing is supposed to mean. Don't do drugs. You might end up working at a Taco Bell.

Not OP but I had legitimate mexican food before (uncle married a woman from mexico). The meat was incredibly bland and had bits of bone left in it. Rest of the food was fairly mediocre. I don't get why people rave about mexican food, it's okay but any european food blows it out of the water.

Cool blog

>The meat was incredibly bland and had bits of bone left in it
probably cheap cartel "meat"

Seems like your typical fast food restaurant.

>he thinks it's a blog post
Lurk Moar, newfag.

Long pig taco is a specialty

I am not sure what they put in there, it is some sort of wierd mix of mashed potato with maybe a little bit of meat

it really is.

But what's up with that brown shit in the tacos from Jack in the box? Seriously that is the worst thing ever.

>shift managers face when they mess up my order and give me some free tacos as an apology that I just put back on the counter and leave.

You goddamn motherfucking piece of shit asshole.

Well, don't worry, we hate doing it too. We only do it because our bosses ask us to.
Same goes for the survey on the receipts.

As long as you're ordering one of these bad boys, then you are correct

meximelts are shit. literally anything is a better choice.

Tex-Mex is to Mexican food as American-Italian food is to authentic Italian food. Americans just add more cheese to everything, take out the weird meats and spices.

I gotta say, I've taken quite a shine to Taco Bell after using the mobile app. Everything on that menu is 100% customizable. You can put pretty much everything in there in a tortilla if you wish. I'm sure this was always the case, but the difference between standing there and figuring out just what kind of creation you want, everything is laid out on the app in checklist format. Cheesey potato burrito, remove sour cream, add red sauce, Pico, and onions. So many possibilities.

I'm going tonight co/ck/s please advise...

It's been a while, what should I order? Def getting a chicken quesadilla, probably a gordita. The crispy chicken joint worth trying?

it's pretty good, at least in a quesadilla

the chicken chips are eh

it tastes a lot better.
t. guatemalan

I find the app severely limited.
There's no way to tell them "I want a Crunchwrap with a Chalupa shell instead of a taco shell inside."
Or "I'd like a Beefy Nacho Griller but make it like a Grilled Stuft Nacho."
Or "I'd like a Quesarito but I'd like you to make it like a Smothered Burrito. Sour cream on the outside and red sauce on top."

Confirmed. Lived in the south and have been to Mexico. Authentic Mexican food is bland. Taco Bell is way better

You sure cared about it enough to reply. You also projected enough for everyone to see how mad it made you.

Alright I'm going to try it. That makes sense, if I was served the chicken from the quesadilla "naked" on a plate it would probably be gross.

Not sure if just bait.

But obviously this is an apples to oranges comparison.

I'll eat a crunchwrap supreme or quesorito and enjoy it but I also love a nice hurache tamale or pastor/asada taco. They have their time and place. TB is usually a 2-3am type thing.

I tried the new crispy chicken quesadilla 5$ box thing and it was just OK. probably wouldn't get it again. Def worth trying if you haven't I guess.

Taco Bell isn't tex mex, it's socal mex
also who gives a fuck, it's mexican food created by mexicans at the end of the day

>created by mexicans at the end of the day

Lol, not in my neck of the woods. The cashiers and assemblers are darker than a full eclipse and that ain't mex, me boioh.

all niggers must die. taco bell forever

I just ate refried jalapeno beans out of a can with store bought flour tortillas, packaged shredded cheese, rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies and daisy sour cream. It was way better than taco bell and a fraction of the price.

Probably because all that sounds retarded and a huge hassle to make when busy

taco bell is getting too expensive now

Fuck off Calishitter. You corrupt the rest of the nation with your garbage tastes.

This won't happen. Texas is next to Mexico and every Taco Cabana is next door to a Taco Bell. At best they will co-exist but Taco Bell will never be out of business because it tastes amazing for what it is.