Fml

spoopy shit going on yall, but a man still gotta eat ya heard

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >dickered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7akw_RyADzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How are you going to prepare the cat user? Soup? Stewed? Stir fry?

I'm ready! What are we going to make tonite?

post a close-up pic of patty's asshole

finally i join one that isnt 300 replies long.....
uk fag here, drinking a pint of fairly respectable hobgoblin gold...........not too hoppy

if dubs, cook the gato

gonna roast her for like 20 minutes, mostly fat jokes probably

gonna post some nachos i made earlier for now, got a friend coming over in a while and ill try to live post our drunken shenanigans, hes not a normie

unsubscribe immediately

welcome m80, im drinking whisky and feel like getting a little crazy today

made some tortilla chips

chips are pretty easy just have to pay close attention to temp and timing

shitty avocados:(

made guac with some red habenaro, some weird peppers i found that are like a cross of jalepenos and poblanos, red onion, cilantro and a bit of lime and s&p

being lazy so just heating up a can of refrieds' with some lard

it's already all over his food so it's the next logical step

for these nachos im using some leftover brisket, shit was quite dank desu

also this just happened

It will never cease to disgust me that you let your fucking house pet on your food prep surface.

so ya assembled the chips, beans, meat, cheese, baked at 400 for like 5 minutes or so and bam

shall i cancel your reservation?

I'd eat that but I'd be ashamed about it

post more pattis ya git

Fuck this attention whoring cat

SAGE

lol cant win em all m8, it tasted good if that counts, especially with that hot sauce

can i come over to share these and pet patti? i'll bring cookies that i made yesterday

Yes, because the majority of food poisoning cases occur through the fecal-oral route. Meaning that there's a good chance you'll make me sick because your cat's paws went straight from the litterbox to the countertop, especially if I were a child or elderly. It's one thing if you're cooking for yourself but you shouldn't be such a dingus about food safety if you're cooking for others.

this is a thread m8 not a food truck, my buddy coming over is well aware of these threads, ive also not had food poisoning since i ate expired salsa like 6 years ago, interesting

i went to a catfag apartment yesterday for dinner and it smelled like shit and the thing was walking all over the counters and tables and it grossed me out so much i just left without eating

Cringe thread.

getting dickered on dicker road

got kfc buffet

not as many items as a vid I saw but still worth 7.22 total

stomach was kinda hurting before so not sure if it was from all the grease or cause indian cooking

also stomach hurting could have been from eating like 800 calories of donuts after

the crossant was soft as hell and the glaze made it very dank

got rum at a pretty good price if I do say and my jumbo bottle pourers fit perfect

got trader joe puff things that have peanut butter coating instead of cheese

>$14.88
Oy vey!

That's crazy they have liquor. I have a pair of shorts made by Kirkland signature.

downvoted

your nails are really unnerving

cooking mexican food with bud instead of modelo

inb4 price change

it was good for 14.88 but Jonah's Curse is worth the extra 10 bucks if drinking straight

my bird bites triangles in them and swear it fucks up how they grow

forgot my last pic of boston cremem

unshown donuts were 3 glazed cake and 3 powdered jelly

>inb4 price change
They knew what they were doing.

is this good eating
packet of ramen, 1/2 onion, mushrooms, a bunch of frozen chicken nuggets, 4 eggs, butter

I enjoyed it.

>eating like 800 calories of donuts
>shows 2 huge donuts
>unshown donuts were 3 glazed cake and 3 powdered jelly
No way that's 800 calories, more like way over 2,000 for 8 proper donuts.

Don't you have pets?
I mean it is just inevitable.
When the dogs or cats roams around they collect dust. Dog sniffs other dogs assholes while cats licks their assholes.
Same goes for rabbits, etc etc. Birds cages has fecal matter-airborne infection could happen. Probably except fish nothing is safe anyway.

Sitting in your car inhaling donuts before you wash your hands and lips with a wipe from KFC and spend a few minutes chewing some gum then going into the house, and when your wife asks you what you ate today you lie and say you had a really good day, though you cheated and had a spoon of sugar in your coffee. she kisses you on the cheek and smiles, you're such a great guy, she remembers why she married you, even when her family and friends told her you were a manipulative asshole

oh the other donuts were in a box separate for other people to share

each donut ranged from high 3's to low 4 hundred calories

they have an outlier pistashio creame filled one that is 7 something but they didn't have that one today

fuckin lol that is sorta what I was doing pretending like I only got the box and not the ones in the bag I ate

I think it's time for you to fuck off.
:)

why do you faggots defend this nasty practice so hard?

Sorry guys got caught up with some spoopy stuff

Ohai patti
It's been a while
I see you're still smug

Prepping some lasagna
It looks so "good" because the filling is broccoli (and chicken) based, and because of my camera and I won't be arsed to process the pic

If you live with a cat or dog who you are really attached to, you've ingested so much hair, dander and gross shit from them by proxy, that you don't give a single fuck if the pet is hanging around where food is prepared, because nothing about your pet grosses you out.

Same as when your own kid vomits all over you vs. some random kid. You don't give a fuck if your own kid does gross shit to you. You care a lot if someone else's gross kid does gross shit to you.

The only problem with a pet being in a food prep area would be if you have guests over. Then it's rude and gross, because they don't like your pet the way you do.

Wish my lasagna good luck anons

Are you a Hispanic Texan OP?

Turned bretty good
Next time I'll add some more tomatoes on top because they're tasty as hell
And I managed to get better at fixing the sauce by adjusting broth/flower amounts

that looks like the condensed cream soup, overcooked broccoli and saltine casserole that my grandma makes
i don't eat it because it tastes like salty vomit

brotip for next time, cook your eggs over easy or some other soft preperation so you can break the yolk and stir it in to coat the noodles

I love your snuggly angel baby so much

What's condensed cream soup user?
You can eat my lasagna, it tastes very nice
Or don't you like broccoli?

What's in that? Looks nice

i'm sure it's fine just bad associations

Makin chicken fried steak nuggers for me and a buddy, 2 bigboi dinners coming up

Well I browned up some minced chicken meat, put it aside, fried some onions in the fat (6ish tbsp in my case), added thyme and other seasonings, flower, and then gradually added broth (fake one from a cube diluted in water because pleb, about 1L) until you get a a saucy paste. Not too thick but not too runny, should sort of slide off a spoon
To that you add the well-boiled broccoli, and then you puree it with a mixer. Add the chicken to the sauce and mix

After that it's just a matter of assembling the lasagna which is the same as ever. At the end you slice a couple of tomatoes and arrange them on top, and finish with the typical grated cheese

Easy peasy

Vindaloo and some strong-ass spirits tonight

good shit user, I made some nachos last night too.

I used canned chicken breast and cooked with onions cyanne adobo and a couple other spices for the meat. Turned out alright, I enjoyed it enough for a last minute dinner.

Cayenne**

good enough for a drunken meal. I would really like to make my own chips sometime soon.

looks nice, I would like to try that. Was it pretty spicy with all those peppers?

except it's more like announcing that you don't wash your hands after using the washroom, and a bunch of sad faggots on the internet defending that choice

You resist spice like baby.
Eat habanero on the every day.
It making you man. Putting hairs on chest.

Not really. I'm not sure what kind of peppers they even were because bongs can't fucking label their peppers. It was moderately spicy (for me, but I have a super high tolerance). Needed more sauce, maybe twice the amount. Good flavor though.

OP,

How do you drink so much and still keep a job?

I could never balance the two

I like the heat but I'm getting older and my asshole is getting more and more sensitive so I can't deal.

I drink more than him and yes it is a struggle but easier than stopping drinking.

Not OP, but I do about 350 mL whiskey a night for the last year and a half, and it's getting fucking tough. Unfortunately, drinking is the only thing that gets me to sleep anymore because I'm fully aware of my surroundings, circumstances, and have a keen familiarity with the bullshit your common normie--it wreaks havoc on the senses when you're fully woke. All I want to do now days is escape into the mountains alone and just live until I live no more.

if you are really drinking to sleep user, it does shit to your brain that makes you not sleep even when you are unconscious. You don't truly rest like you do when sober sleeping. I know this because I used to do the same. When I say used to, I still drink every night but know it isn't for sleep. I tried sleep meds but got really dangerously hooked and had to stop them.

Just a heads up because I know the feeling and didn't know that was how it worked.

>I also made this tuna melt while drunk and it was dope, would recommend if you've never tried it like me.

Been on sleep meds before--soma, remeron, etc. Dangerous stuff. I need a buzz, but I need it not to be as unhealthy as drinking is. I've been through the medical merry go round of pills from psychs, and I work in pharmacy; I know how fucked up this shit gets you.

This shit sucks.

man, really know the struggle. I did benedryl when i was a kid and still do sometimes but it makes you tired the next day.

I'm sure working out or some other healthy shit may work but fuck that trash.

>I also made this eggslut sandwich that I shared in another thread. it was SUPER dope. I can't stop making them now because they taste so good.

Dont mind me, just ruining everyone's night

youtube.com/watch?v=7akw_RyADzA

it worked. was trying to ignore you but.. ahh fuck it

Last thing I made (that I took pics of). Pork with shredded sprouts and a side condiment of homemade mustard.

kys

looks nice user

Looks delicious

Later tonight I will show you all how to prepare an authentic California tri tip roast.

>says HD
>it's not HD
You didn't restore my faith in jack shit, asshole.

Will try half broccoli on the next lag

Decided to splurge a little and made myself a nice surf and turf for dinner. Dry-aged T-bone, some large tiger prawns and roasted brussels sprouts. Sauce is reduced shellfish stock (made from the prawn shells along with a couple of crab shells, aromatics and star anise) and cream.

It was motherfucking amazing.

hot damn that looks dank m8

so had a pretty busy weekend and couldnt post much, ill drop the chicken fried staeak tendies i made yesterday

Nice work lad

hammered my meat and cut it is strips and put in some buttermilk

dredged and chillin, preppin mash taters

Wheres the rest of the noodles?

Share that with me

tried this contraption that came with my immersion blender, works surprisingly well

burnt the mac n chz :(

Thanks! Also chicken-fried steak tendies sound good. Waiting to see results.

Sorry, all gone.

Doesn't that ruin the texture of the potatoes? Blenders and food processors are usually avoided when making mash because they overwork the starch and give the mash a gluey texture.

I've still got some crab meat (from two small-medium crabs, so not a whole lot) left from cooking dinner. Any idea for something nice I could make with it for lunch tomorrow?

I'm making sweet potatoes with liver and onions. i want to see if i can get this camera to upload some pics.

i think its like a ricer thing, they came out very nice and fluffy

oh no!

Neat.