Mfw I go to someone's house and they are using any other food service than Blue Apron

>mfw I go to someone's house and they are using any other food service than Blue Apron

clever I wish I had thought of that and also made the text in the op more succinct

>paying out the ass for prepacked food you could get cheaper at the store in bulk

I don't fucking understand this meal delivery bullshit

if you're not a complete poorfag or fatass it's much cheaper to pay more to have stuff delivered and organized into meals and portions for you, because the time you'd spend shopping and cooking and planning meals would be worth more than the price of blue apron.

if you're time is worthless yeah go eat ramen noodles and get cancer, you superfluous human scum that will be eliminated in the next great happening where 80% of all humans die that is being arranged by actual smart people that aren't uncultured swine like yourself.

qeque

how did americans become incapable of feeding themselves anything other than fast or frozen food

How much does Blue Apron pay? Is it per word or per post? I need to make some extra cash and it seems like a pretty easy way to do it.

Sounds like a good part time job you're lighting there bud. Too bad I have no need of your forced meal plan delivery service as I can cook over 200 different meal myself. Have a good day faggot.

>you superfluous human scum that will be eliminated in the next great happening where 80% of all humans die that is being arranged by actual smart people
Says the guy who orders food from a prepackaged food and recipe delivery service.

>it's much cheaper to pay more
summarized your post bro
If you're really concerned with time and cost you'd know how to organize your life well enough to complete normal shopping trips

have you ever noticed how you only see low class trash at 'stores'? of course you don't. because real people don't fucking 'shop at stores'.

my time is worth 135 dollars an hour. do you think i'm going to fucking COOK? cooking is for fucking COOKS. no, i'm going to tell the fucking intern to go get me a steak sandwhich with a potato and brussel sprouts. it's only worth my time to drive a to fucking restaurant when i'm having a meeting with someone there.

that's how it is when you're not worthless. you have people that do all that menial shit for you.
lmfao i wouldn't be caught dead with a grill in my hand cooking steaks with it. YOU do it. i have better things to do.

like what?

>have you ever noticed how you only see low class trash at 'stores'?
no because i don't live in a ghetto

>my time is worth 135 dollars an hour.
Okay sure but you probably don't work 24 hours a day. I bet you put time aside for leisure. Some people (obviously not you) regard picking out the perfect veggies outta the stack and bringing them home to cook as leisure. Shopping and cooking is a nice way to spend an afternoon. Besides if you're really as rich as you say you wouldn't be buying garbage like blue apron lmao, you'd get a personal cook because it's a much better deal

>I bet you put time aside for leisure.

and i bet you die in a nursing home on medicaid.

if you go to 'stores' you live in a ghetto. or a trailer. are you one of those trailer people who interrupt my news to cry about your stupid tornados?

holy... sh*****it... this guy's tough af.... and rich.... damn.... truly alpha.... whoa.... uncuckable

>people who interrupt my news
if watching tv news isn't nursing home/trailer park ghetto trash tier, i don't know what is

yeah, i can tell you've never worn a suit. how's it feel to be garbage?

1/10 LARP. If your time itself is so valuable that you can't justify cooking then you certainly couldn't justify being here

>If your time itself is so valuable that you can't justify cooking then you certainly couldn't justify being here

according to fucking what, your grandmothers horoscope? kys newfag

>being this triggerd over cheeseball mail order podcast food

keep posting, I love seeing wagecucks pretend to be rich on the internet

>i have better things to do.

Like browse Veeky Forums?

only a real piece of human shit would love that.

the very fact that you're engaging with this "real piece of human shit" means you love it too or you're the guy he's talking about

if you see something, say something.

If those really are your only options, then I wish someone would put curfews on your internet time.

Idiots everywhere. How do they breathe air?

they're called brussel*s* sprouts you absolute pleb. Lmao at someone insulting the lower class when they don't even know what food is *called*

food doesn't have fucking names

raise the salary. 135/hr is not even close enough for this type of character. fyi there are people who make 100k a day, that would fit more.

i get raises all the time nigger, you can't even raise your dick up

oh you clown.

I was lonely once too, so I can understand.

Good work lads.
Remember to do this with any future blue apron shills.