He thinks human nature doesnt exist

>he thinks human nature doesnt exist

human nature is a system and systems are man made and thus have no objective basis.

>muh Platonic forms

same can be said about your sentence :^)

>systems are only man made
WEW LAD

what is the solar system? a poetic image, you only know a scientific model and the actual thing is far beyond your comprehension.

Can you even say you know what a chair is?

Existence itself is a system that behaves on strict rules, even if its an ultimately pointless one

>Can you even say you know what a chair is
A device for sitting on that offers back support? Is this what post modernists consider a good argument?

My back is being supported by a pillow right now. Is my floor a chair?

do you know what's sad? this guy thinks he is making a smart argument here

Explain why he's not

point being that there is no such universal form as a chair and human thinking is only what makes it so. An entirely different assemblage of materials made for a different purpose could be called a chair.

fuck you

>implying your floor and a pillow is "a device"
Holy fucking kek

so if I duct taped my pillow to the floor it would become a chair?

>An entirely different assemblage of materials made for a different purpose could be called a chair.
But they still have to fit within the definition of a chair. A napkin is not a chair unless you make it into one.

Sure

Just because the lines of when something fits a definition are blurred doesnt mean that simply anything can fit that definition. Its usually quite obvious when something is within or outside of a defintion

Unless I make it into one? So a chair is a man made form and, just like a system, is not a natural part of the world?

I just bent all the pillows on my bed into a ninety degree angle with the expressed intention of them being chairs that I can sit on and will support my back, so you would agree with me in saying that my room is full of chairs now, yes?

Chairs and systems are recgonized by man and given purpose by man, but that doesnt mean they have to be created by man

Sure it exists, but the conflict is with people who somehow believe it's immune to any kind of (micro-)change.

Perhaps the demarcation of some set of properties from another is a nominal, mind-dependent, socially constructed act, but assuming this doesn't necessarily entail that the properties themselves don't exist mind-independently, or objectively.

But this is just man's intellectual disease. The forms don't exist, the world is too much for his powers of reasoning, and phenomena occur that confuse his perception of forms. His theories and definitions are in a permanent state of flux. It's not enough to complete throw away his reason, to say that 2+2=5 or "lol anything can be a chair!" but nonetheless the forms are not enough.

Chair is a bit elementary, but 'human nature'? Which theory do you adhere to?

Outside all perception, spatiality and temporality are inexistent. Term "structure" is nonsensical in the real and the sublime. Inasmuch as any dialogue regarding human nature is concerned, it is merely contained in the empirical realm. Since we know nothing of the real and the sublime, we cannot comment on structure, specifically regarding the becoming of itself for itself in itself. The only thing that we can say is that structure is both man-made, innate, niether, existent, inexistent, and everything that it can be.

lol

Im high af and you seem smart. Is there life after death?

Human nature exists, and human nature is communist. Capitalism is unhuman and alienating. Read pic related.

Read the Gulag Archipelago Commie scum.

>spooked lefty
Youre like a walking contradiction

The blank slate has been rejected for 100 years scientifically speaking.

>Read The Kulak Archipelago
I'm not a leninist. Try again. Read The Conquest of Bread.

Lysenko is that you?

How can human nature still exist when our lifes our enviorment is so artificial. We dont hunt anymore and shit and even so how natural is primitive life when we build huts and generally transformed our enviorment to our interests.

>Marxism
>Human nature exists and, yeah, that's right folks man's an economic creature! He is determined by capital conditions and if he wasn't all impoverished and shit there wouldn't be crime or nothing and capitalism is evil! Fat German kike Santa Clause wannabee said so!
>but idealism, existentialism, and all of subsequent philoso-
>Ha! The contemplative life is a bourgeois luxury and we hold that universe adheres to laws! We only read Marxist philosophers!
>but economi-
>Economists know nothing, they are bourgeois lapdogs!
>but psycholo-
>Ha! Read Anti-Oedipus and see how capital and psychotherapy intersect! If only you knew!
>but geneti-
>Ha! Read Zilbo Blörpjàkov's Helixus Capitalismus and you'll see how 19th century Marxist theory has been modified to account for a hundred years of advances in biology! If only you knew!
>but histor-
>Communism has never been succesfully implemented and each of its permutations bastardized the theory! Hope remains, read Hobsbawm!

It's honestly less stupid and somehow less of an irrational leap to be religious, dear lord Marxists are so fucking dumb.

Please leave my board

>9614933
Define human nature

You just need to read post-Marxists.

Define human

Pic related is godzilla sitting in a desert, singing the bohemian rhapsody and eating 23 blueberries by your logic.