Tipping

>go to trendy bar
>friends birthday so order him and I a double Crown Black on the rocks
>bartender says $46.50

should I feel bad for only giving him 50? All he did was pour overpriced liquor? Not like Crown is harder to pour than a $15 bottle of Burnettes

Jesus you could buy a fucking bottle for that much money

>crown royal black 700ml $39.99
>paying $50 for 2 glasses

mfw

I'm not an anti-tipping guy, but imo tipping bartenders is retarded unless you order some sort of complicated drink. If I'm getting a beer or shot I'll only tip if they're really personable and not just acting as a drink dispenser.

I worked at a fancy restaurant once and I had minimum wage but thanks to tips I made around $4,000 a month so my family got worried I was selling drugs or something because of being so rich when I had such a shitty job

You gave someone 4 dollars that he didn't earn and you feel bad about not giving him enough?

>autists not understanding the value of leaving the house

Leaving the house means you have to get ripped off and pay $50 for two drinks? Nigger, that much money would get me through several nights getting hammered at my local bar. Or buy your own drinks and head outside and go somewhere. Going out of your house does not mean you need to have your wallet raped.

I would shove my fat cock in the leftmost feminist while she complained about the wage gap

Nigger it is more valuable to be able to drink at own house, having a guest over is more valuable than even going out

>she

A tipping thread! AWESOME!

no, $1 per drink is what you should tip bartenders

you could buy a bottle of the liquor for home and go to the bar and buy you and your friend a nice beer for that price

$46.50 for one drink?

I thought this said "tendie bar" and I was confused at the thought of a bar that specialized in chicken tenders.

I do this, but I also buy whatever's cheapest usually.

$1 per drink unless you're trying to impress a qt bartender

It is for the owner of the bar

Plenty of fap material on m/less. Just search zoe quinn