Scurvy

I have scurvy.
What are foods that I should eat and will help me ease my suffering?

literally anything besides only ramen you skid

What is your diet like? How the fuck does someone in the CURRENT YEAR manage to get scurvy?

mcchicken

Limes you dumb fuck

Why limes? What about oranges or Emergen-C. Will that help me.

Fruit

>oranges
yes but not as much
>emergen-c
Just eat the limes quizboy

nobody knows what causes scurvy, but one thing is for sure: there is no cure. it just gets worse and worse. all you can do is take some opiates

Okay. Will it burn? I'm currently bleeding as I type.
That sucks. How do I get opiates? I have spoken with a street doctor once because I thought I had arthritis and he told me to rub a mixture of herbal juices, aloe vera and chopped up marijuana on my joints to ease pain.
I spent $300 on a small bag of marijuana, I am not street smart or smart in general so I did not know it was not a good deal.
And it turned out I did not have arthritis.
Point is are you jerking my chain? Do I get opium?

>Okay. Will it burn? I'm currently bleeding as I type.

yes. Also see a dentist

Opium is just heroin at the end of the day, buy some heroin.

Take vitamin C supplements and eat a bunch of citrus, probably. Also, don't take advice from Veeky Forums without confirming it elsewhere.

I don't know if I have the money for that I have to buy many lemons.
Ah... okay I don't know that seems risky. How much is heroin

Okay I will visit my physician next week

Unironically Sauerkraut.

Potatoes have enough vitamin C to stave off scurvy, you should eat more of those if you're desperately poor but don't want to get sick.

> (OP)
>nobody knows what causes scurvy
wrong, vitamin c deficiency
>but one thing is for sure: there is no cure
wrong, vitamin c

Pine needle tea

>$300 on weed
>jerking my chain
Okay, user. The jig's up. Bait discovered.

I am 46 years old. I do not smoke that

Eat oranges and fruit. You'll be gold in a month.

>all niggers must hang.jpg

A nigger robbed me $300.

Okay. What fruit. Any fruit. I already bought lemons last night

How the fuck do you get scurvy in this day and age? Even living off hotpockets should get you enough vitamin C to exist.

>knows he has scurvy
>doesnt know why

>I have scurvy

That's literally impossible in 2017, what the fuck dude?

I do not know what to tell you. My diet bad

What do you eat on average in a day per meal? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Snacks?

I only eat kraft macaroni and cheese for dinner.
Sardines or tuna for lunch. It's easy to make so I only eat this. And bar s weenies roasted. Bologna. Bread and mayo once a month. I drink water

I love macaroni and cheese. So good. I'll eat an entire box. But I know it's not healthy. I put a big cooking spoonful of butter in it when cooking. Taste better than the bland macaroni and cheese at golden corral

buy a cucumber, 5 limes and sugar (unless you have it)

Grate cucumber (yes like cheese grater) and juice lime and add sugar to a blender

Blend

One giant ass Lime and Cucumber agua fresca with a shit ton of vitamin C. Or hell, buy a giant thing of Orange Juice and drink that shit down. Or just eat oranges. Man, it's really REALLY hard to get something without vitamin C. Just get some fruit or fruit juices.

I bought lemons a few hours ago because told me to. Was I supposed to buy limes. I haven't done anything to them I don't know if I eat them or rub them on gums or drink juice. How about salt on lemon then suck. I have never eaten a cucumber. Is it nasty like a pickle. I guess I will try this tomorrow when I go back to kroger

Citrus.