ITT: grab a hardcover from your shelf, take off the dust jacket, post results

ITT: grab a hardcover from your shelf, take off the dust jacket, post results.

Have others but too lazy to dig trough other books to reack them

My floor is filthy, apologies

I wonder if those symbols on the spine mean anything.

Nice Eco you have there

Nice manicured fingers, post more

It's in Portuguese, before anyone asks.

>manicured
user is clearly a light nail biter.

Nah, his fingers look fine to me

This is the only hardcover I have

Nice manicured fingers part two?

post feet

Post peen

haha you got it right

if you post feet he'll post peen, I can vouch for him

With love

of all the 15+ hardcovers I have, only these 2 have dust jackets

That Lolita's cover is very uncomfortable.

it was in pristine condition when i purchased it

FEMALE (((male)))

yeah, I would not really want to carry that around desu

i dont really like the design of it either, but the actual hardcover design is quite nice

I thought it was pretty obvious I was referring to the picture, not the cover itself

Not even so bad for a pair of male feet

That is what I was talking about, the cover photo would make me uncomfortable carrying it around. I dont really like the design of it either.

Ah, alright!

I'd post my splendid Jules Verne opera omnia but sadly I'm not home, only hardcover I got is this, make of it what you will.

>/r9k/

>It's a banner
>over the post box it clearly reads "Veeky Forums - Literature

GTFO my Veeky Forums, my Veeky Forums and my irl, ignorant scum.

I have the same pc fratello

It's not really powerful but it's a nice companion and keeps me satisfied. Doesn't make flights of fancy, for studying is really good, and considering I took it 4 years ago it's faring pretty well.
It would be better if it still had a battery, but that went out in like a week after a power surge in my house during a thunderstorm. I honestly don't know why but it fizzed and the battery kept on shortening its life span after that.

It's one of my favorite books. I dont know how it holds up now but when I red it in middle school it was quite a fucking experience.

>t. nail biter

Thanks senpai

I wouldn't be caught dead reading it with that cover, though the spine still looks better on the shelf, hence why there's no damage to the actual book than the dustcover

No shit, you clearly took a screenshot of the post you've spent the last 10 minutes composing. I was pointing out your pathetic image and filename by referencing a notable feature of the image thus encouraging others to gather and reduce you in mockery in exposing the character flaw that led you to post.

I wouldn't be caught dead reading it with that cover, though the spine still looks better on the shelf, hence why there's more damage to the actual book than the dustcover

Your babbling in words that you can't even comprehend and poor mental gymnsatics betray your intentions, go away and take lessons in trolling if you will because you're making a fool of yourself.

Holy... I want more

>Your babbling in words

Everything I said is coherent

>you can't even comprehend

Only once I'm as profound as you

>poor mental gymnsatics betray your intentions

Two clichés and a spelling error
10/10

>take lessons in trolling
This guy seems to be enjoying my exploits.
I think I'll elect to stay.

>if you wil

cringe

>you're making a fool of yourself

Perhaps you aren't familiar with playing jester, sire?

another thread derailed.
You should be proud of yourself, go drown in a public toilet.
Also since you seem to be studying that image you should be aware of the fact that english is not my first language. I try to be as clear and correct as possible but typos and grammar error are to be expected sometimes. A reason to be ashamed of is not less a good reason even if a clichéd one, and the alleged coherence in your words does not mask the utter insignificance of your argument.
And "if you will" is the nearest traduction of a quite used italian speech figure, so go fuck yourself and with a rusty razor.
And with this I'm out, keep your now useless thread, I'm better off studying than with talking to buffoons anyway.

i meridiani sono troppo belli dio cane

sicc

I always remove those dust jackets as soon as they arrive. I can't stand that sort of paper.

Most have nothing on the front, or I have no dust jacket for it.

Clockwork Orange.

Only two of my books have dustjackets. The other is the Norton Shakespeare.

i googled the title to see which pynchon it was and holy fuck this banana cock

library of america is a based publisher

like clockwork