Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SzTk0e-_bHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is there cheese in that choco milk

Not cheese. They're milk-based globules

Hahaha THIS. upvoted

For me, it's Swiss Miss. The best hot cocoa powder

I like your mug.

just bought some whole milk and cocoa poweder. What ratios do I combine them to make good cocoa? Do I need to add sugar?

Swiss Miss + chili powder + cinnamon = heavenly Mexican chocolate

>tfw enjoying my rooibos masala chai while the plebs poison their bodies with sugar

It's from Ikea

They actually do that in Colombia. Forgot what they call it

thank you based normies for these top tier "memes"

Is this the level of quality we've sunk to?

>he doesn't drink ghirardelli

just experiment. More cocoa powder is always good if you like a rich coco. Also use good quality coca powder, it's very important

Don't forget the gluten free dick, you sissy

bublé is fucking trash

you fucking take that back

its old italian recipe just like mama used to make

user he tries to do too much with the base songs
>throws in a minute of scatting into stuck in the middle with you and some of his christmas music
if you disagree with me, you are objecticely incorrect

>he doesn't drink his hotto choco bulletproof styleo

only christmas buble is canon you utter retard

Those are cowpie mushrooms, you uncultured swine

Ghirardelli has some good chocolate, but man is there hot cocoa garbage. I had some at their Chicago factory and it was ass.

Fuck that, it's mulled wine time.

fug
not too early you think? glögg life

says who, faglord?

I make my hot cocoa with dates, real vanilla, flax for good nutrients and viscosity, and sometimes I add some white beans.

Are you making that with condensed milk? Enjoy your diabetes.

Only libcucks eat pomegranate.

>libcucks
Nothing more cringe than seeing newfags misusing buzzwords to try and fit in.
Lurk Moar.

now THIS is white

no, i can see what he's trying to say and it's not unreasonable. pommegrannate is a pretty high priced fruit and is seemingly eaten mostly by young suburban white people, especially white women, who tend to be left wing. sorta like avocados. it's not inherently political, but much like horn rimmed glasses and obsession with beards, it's a fashion statement common among the neo-left

Fuck everyone who whines about the holiday season starting soon. It's the comfiest time of the year, by far.

Veeky Forums- Christmas music

Thankfully, one less thing the subhuman can corrupt

I’ll take that over the shoehorned pol comments

woah now, did you activate those almonds?

Stay triggered, cuck

>4 parts red wine
>1 part rye or brandy
>maple syrup to taste

Thank you based Québec

>drink hot tea all year round no matter the weather

nothing changes for me and my oolong

>simmer whole milk w/ a couple knobs of ginger and turmeric as well as sugar, a cinnamon stick, and a whole vanilla bean for 10min
>meanwhile melt a bunch of dark chocolate in double boiler
>remove plant matter from milk when chocolate is melty
>slowly pour chocolate into milk and dissolve

im not sure what fucking swill you autists are imbibing on but im fairly certain this fits the actual definition of "hot cocoa"

youtu.be/SzTk0e-_bHQ
Warmed milk in pot, Added 3 musketeers , Added vanilla extract, Mix, Added a few Twix peices after turning off heat. Pour and enjoy.

I dont care if its so hot the asphalt is bubbling or its so cold the molecules have stopped moving; I keep drinking my booze

Sounds pretentious.

That's hot chocolate

>tfw you get so buzzed because you ingest both cocoa and coffee

Sounds cloying.

It was rather nice. Very sweet.

So cloying.

So is your mom

but did you mix them?

>tfw Spanish chocolate a la taza

Living in Spain ruined all other hot chocolate for me. With or without churros it's fucking orgasmic and along with the wine was probably the main contributor to my 20 lb weight gain

Yeah, but I still ingested them.

Maybe it's your lack of self control, gordito

Joder hombre, busco alguien que pueda resistir el chocolate. Qué rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriccccccccooooooooooo

What's so special about it?

>white person Spanish
Kill yourself.

It reads like Google translate.

Nestle is superior.

I mean, yes it is similar to what we might say in English, but if you're implying that Spanish people don't say "joder" and "hombre" profusely then you're delusional. I wasn't exactly trying to bust out high level Spanish for a nigga who called me gordito. I lived there for two years and speak almost fluently.

It's really thick and dense, almost pudding like. Not too sweet, very cocoa-ey and deep (at least the good shit). It's just perfect imo

I think they're implying your spanish is hot basura. Native speaker here, your spanish sounds like it's right out of a high school textbook.

No impliques que se puede advinar algo así con una sola frase dicha de broma, bueno, no hablo con fluidez pero pasé dos años en España además de cinco de estudia universitaria, me cago en tu puta madre, supongo que todos los anglohablantes tienen el derecho de burlar de todos los sudacas y españoles que hablan el inglés como si fueran tarados. Particularmente los españoles no se hablan pronunciar ni puta palabra sin brutilizarla. Vete a tomar por culo hijo de puta

>no sabe usar reflexivos
Jajaja

This. The simpler ones are best because annoying shit (like the bg girls in Jingle Bells) are just a waste of baritone and classic christmas songs.

>He doesn't use only the finest mozzarella in his cocoa.

ya cierra el hocico gringo singao quien te llamo para que vengas a dartelas de aplatanado

Post comfy Pepes.

>that pic
Now I am really convinced that majority of Veeky Forums posters are women.

>choco milk

That's poutine.

its common knowledge user

but how many of them have vaginas?

buying christmas gifts is the most annoying thing on the goddamn planet

In my area its more like *weather drops 2 degrees* "Well its time to fire up the wood fire, nothing like sitting by the fire, teehee, *runs AC to keep the rest of the house from getting too hot*

Fucking hate it.

>Ahhh, time for egg nog.
FTFY

>maicena y leche condensada a la chocolatada
leyendo la receta subì 3 kgs, gordo desagradable

Americans don't drink cocoa all year long?

t. brazilian

>Have memories of my brother making me hot chocolate one winter nights when mom was on long shifts
>Have surgery and move back in with him while I recover
>He makes hot chocolate for me after so many years
>It still tastes amazing

Simmer milk with ginger, ground cinnamon and vanilla, a mix of raw and brown sugar. Add a paste of sugar and cornstarch to thicken it up just a little bit more. Add melted dark chocolate, add swirl of reduced sugar homemade white chocolate, serve with dunking marshmallows. Drink curled up in front of the TV with a big blanket and mittens so you can keep the hot chocolate piping hot. Makes me feel like I'm 8 years old again.

>microwaving mugs full of artificially sweetened bags of "chocolate" dust
Do Americans really do this?

does your brother also fuck you in the ass or something'

What a comfy post. Though that sounds like a lotta sugar. I could see myself making this but without the thickener.

>tfw you like pomegranites and have a beard
I-I'm a lolbertarian, I swear!

You absolute degenerate

I prefer a hearty 14% eggnog really takes the nip off your nose and warms the cockles of my heart. Plus no one else likes it that strong so there’s more for me

I hated that shit. Cocoa any day, every day.

>Still hitting 85 deg F during the day here
Fucking kill me

>fell for the cookie exchange meme
>trade perfectly good sugar cookies for this shit

Not this year.