Restaurant with the best chicken tendies?

Restaurant with the best chicken tendies?

My mum's kitchen
t. 400-pound incel NEET lolicon with severe autism

*tips fedora* simply epic sir, or m'lady, it's 2017 and women are on the chans too, deal with it!

KFC.

Zaxby's

KFC

It's 2017 why doesn't Pizza Glut have chicken tendies yet

There fat ungrateful sluggish sows.

They do.

Well.... I know where I'm ordering from next time....

It's not Pizza Hut because I fucking hate their sauce.

Is that you. If it is you look nice.

Popeyes breading is nice

I love canes chicken. Arby's is pretty good.
>upscale tendies
Sorry man

Publix tender sub sandwiches.

Superstore if you're in Canada.

I shit my brains out

they sell snack size portions?

I actually decided to try Wendy's tendies tonight only because the drive-thru line at McDonald's was too long.
They're absolute garbage, in case anyone was wondering.

Was the Szechuan sauce any good?

There are people who go to Wendy's to get something other than their spicy chicken sandwich?

Chicken Express and Raising Cane's both make quality tendies.

Oh forgot I like Cluckin' Bell also.

Raising canes is fake

That depends--which restaurant has the most blacks?

You can order one if you want though most have a 3 minimum I think. They're pretty damn big.

Cluckin' Bell has a lot.

Is that a hand thief auto referants?

It was okay. Like a barbecue thousand island.
I just really wanted some tendies. Wendy's sucks.

Yes

Chicken? That what you meant to say? Are you referring to Chicken? Would this be an example of what you meant to say:

>Restaurant with the best chicken?

Is that right? That's it isn't it? Couldn't you have just said that instead?

No I specifically ment chicken tendies.

>Wendy's
The shitty meme "SAWESOME Sauce" is 100% identical to KFC's Finger Lickin sauce so just go to KFC

Chili's. Their honey chipotle tendies are good as fuck.

/315/ here

who knows about Tully's with the homemade honey mustard

Sysco, I'd buy them directly if I could.

Raising Cane's are my favorite from a restaurant, but my overall favorite place to get tenders is a Winco deli

Out of the places I've tried, Chick-fil-A.

official fast food tendies power ranking:

1. zaxby's
2. chick fila
3. raisin canes
4. churchs
5. popeyes
6 hardees
7 roy rogers
8. any with sysco (dairy queen, etc)
9. kfc
POWER GAP
99. anything with mechanically separated meat

Golden Chick

Where do McDonald's tendies fit on this scale?
They're good.

I like the tendies at Lisa's Chicken in Texas. There's nothing outstanding about them but they are tasty to get with mashed potatoes, gravy and a box of fries. For $6
Zaxbies is ok
Raising canes sucks ass shit
I like church's nigger chicken

>Bojangles isn’t even on the list
Fucking HERESY. YOUR IP HAS BEEN TRACED CITIZEN. INQUISITORS HAVE BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION FOR PURGING.

I like Chili's chicken crispers best. I prefer the batter over breading.

>best thing about georgia
zaxby's is god tier

i could become so obese with this and some zax sauce. if you're not lucky enough to have one in your town. google how to make the sauce, holy shit,

They taste great and I love the texas toast but every time I get a tender meal, my nose starts running for 30 minutes or so. I don't get them spicy at all and only use zax sauce and nothing is spicy in any way but some how they make my nose run from some ingredient in the chicken, breading or zax sauce.

yeah the zax sauce does have that effect on me too, gotta be it, but it's worth it.

>that piece of shit celery

popeye's

i just found the pic online admittedly that is shit, i was just trying to show off their chicken

Zax sauce;

1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's)
1/4 cup tomato ketchup (Heinz)
1 1/2 teaspoons molasses
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon black pepper

Sam Hyde. One of /tv/'s eternal shitposts.

Never had zaxby or raising cane but In the Midwest it goes like this

Popeyes spicy tenders
Culver's buffalo tender
Chic fil a tendie

Popeyes chicken may not be as high quality as Culver's or chic fil a but they are the tastiest imo

None of you faggots have had the taste of true tendies if you have not been to raising canes chicken. That Is The Best tendie, Hot, Crispy And tender

Tullys good times - in Syracuse N.Y

Here, here.

I want the sauce to be injected intravenously, please

What do you fags think about BK's tendies?

Raising Canes is pretty based. Best common tendies are Dairy Queen

Zaxby's sauce has ground anchovies in it tho

There's a place next me that really let me down. It's called ezell's and it's owned and ran by an old nigger. It had like zero seasoning, just rolled in flower and fried. I figured it would be next level shit so things considered.

It used to be good before the original owners split.

They're decent. The only one I know that sucks total dicks is in Tacoma. Do you live there?

Yep that must be my problem, ive heard people go on and on about it forever, and only recently tried it myself. Where do I need to go?

can I get the wings and things meal, extra napkins and a condom? Thanks.

You should try Heaven Sent Chicken, I heard it's a lot better, but I haven't tried it yet.

It used to be Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, but sadly those are now gone.

Snowbird chicken tenders were the best.

Popeyes.

Best tendies from any restaurant I've had was O'Charley's.

If we're talking fast food, I'm partial to Zaxby's.

There are no women on the internet, period.

There's a zaxby's in my college town that is miles better than any other Zaxby's I have been to. Shit is god tier.

Grocery store tenders are better than anything from a fast food restaurant.

Aren't grocery store tendies Sysco brand?

I'll try to remember that next time I'm in Renton. Or maybe I'll just go on my next day off, since the next time I'd end up in Renton would probably be never.

Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles is amazing. I never cared too much about raising cranes chicken tenders, they didn't really taste anything noteworthy. I agree Wendy's new tenders are quite awful and i'll stick to just eating their homestyle sandwich. When I go for tenders, Albertsons grocery store tends to give me best bang for my buck.

Butterfly in Rochelle Illinois

I prefer the Asian sauce but Tully's truly does have the best chicken tenders on earth

Those things are pretty gross. At least Ive never had a good one. Also it pisses me off that Chilis can fuck up corn on the cob. I don't know why but their quality has been dropping like a rock.

Just means MSG.

Key point to remember, is that MSG is what makes the tendie great.

If we could PLEASE get an objective measurement of MSG content, our rankings would be much easier. Yet, this relatively simple task seems completely out of reach.
I know laboratory science is capable, but the Jews have prevented such measurements to be published. Go figure.