FOOD ALLERGIES

Who else /foodallergy/ here?

Just found out I am allergic to wheat, all dairy, eggs, and some other stuff. I've had to completely change my diet but it's been good and I feel better. But it does suck and I have to cook my own meals and can't eat out anymore.

Anybody else dealing with food allergies?

No.

lol get fucked you genetic mistake, these are the foods that set the foundation for civilization

Also Daniel Tiger is a cancerous piece of shit show, I dunno which one of Mr. Roger's family sold the rights to some fucking marxist commie but they will surely burn in hell

Born with zero allergies whatsoever. Your genes are subpar as fuck.

How do you know? Have you ever had a food allergy blood test?

>Daniel Tiger is a cancerous piece of shit show
I just found the dumb image on Google, you're a fucking faggot for knowing what it is

>you're a fucking faggot for knowing what it is
I know who Daniel is too. I watched him growing up. Anna, Prince and Daniel are here you fucking bitch. At least I'm not some waste of space that can't even eat wheat. Drop dead genetic trash.

When I was a kid like one in every ten pizzas would make me vomit until I was voiding stomach acid. Never happened with cheap frozen pizza, only the good shit.

Whats the link between homosexuality and food allergies? I know 6 gay people and ALL of them are allergic to at least one thing. One of them has a list of like 14 things he cannot eat. Meanwhile out of the hundred or so straight people I know only 3 of them have food allergies.

And by food allergies I mean if you eat the wrong thing you could die. Not the minor allergies where you feel a bit sick but are fine.

>gluten

Eating out isn't impossible for me, I just stick to cooking my own meals because it's easier to stay at home.

I won't die if i have any of the foods i'm allergic to, but my stomach and guts will get all bloated and I'll feel like shit for a few hours or days.

How do you know you are allergic to gluten? Did you get tested?

I dunno user, if anyone seems like they’d be down to clown with some old school Marxism it’s Mr. Rogers.
>wears red every day
>kind and polite to everyone
>very focused on the community (calls everyone his neighbors)
>advocated for government funding of educational television for children to help them become “happy and productive citizens”
>was a vegetarian
Dude seemed lefty as fuck.

I'll go to hell if I don't keep kosher, does that count?

Sounds like those 3 “straight” people you know might be hiding something in their closets

Peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish.

Taught me to cook cause eating out is a no go as is eating processed food. Only had one reaction, when I was a wee one, nearly died.

did you get a camera up your ass or are you lying

Sesame seeds. Cant eat most burgers or any asian food unless I cook it myself.

not the same gluten boi but I have celiac(confirmed through blood test and endoscopy/colonoscopy/biopsy). it kind of fucking sucks just for convenience sake but its not terrible. I've been forced to eat healthier but god damn do I miss not having to bread and cook my own tendies at home with almond flour

Go fuck yourself Daniel Tiger is the best show out there for preschoolers. Only show I don't want to stab my eyes out when the spawns watch TV.
Get the fuck over it that they changed """your""" show a little bit to meet the newest generation's standers. you are not their core audience anymore dick wad.

Oh please, the writing is lazy as shit and totally uninteresting. You can still impart life lessons without repetitive, boring dialogue. None of the characters have any personality. It’s better than like barbie or brats yeah, but still dull. 4/10 is the best I can do

>Critically over analyzing cartoons for preschoolers.
>>/mlp/ is that way.

mlp is also trash and that’s clear if you watch any episode. My daughter likes it so sometimes she watches a few episodes. But keep ignoring what your kids watch, I’m sure nothing could go wrong with letting them consume garbage media without any oversight