This guy fondles and slaps your girlfriend's ass in the club. How do you react?

This guy fondles and slaps your girlfriend's ass in the club. How do you react?

I slap his ass.

Let him. I'd let Marcel cuck me.

Slap his ass, then bend him over and fuck him until he begs me to stop, then start a long lasting relationship where at the end I disappear with another man leaving him heartbroken to the point of writing an extremely long, powerful novel that will make him - and me as a consequence - forever immortal, but leaving him forever with the aftertaste of never having completely possess me, of never having really completely participated in life, of never having really lived, and forcing him to die with the regret of never being truly loved by me, lonely and sad despite his literary achievements, whispering my name.

Probably buy him a drink and try to keep him around for a few. He was skittish, in and out of places very quickly.

Have you ever had your shhhHHITT PROUST IN BRO

/thread/

worm

I'd say, "Hey, if you want to take her back to your cork lined bedroom so no one can hear her scream I would be forever in your debt. And please keep her. I won't touch any woman who has fucked a faggot."

user.. user? Think... He'd be hitting on (you)....
The 'slaps gf's ass' bit just a ruse.

I am Alain de Botton. I allow Proust to do whatever he wishes. Then I make a video about it on School of Life.

Go in search of my lost dime.

Thank him for detecting that my gf is in fact a man with his supreme gay appetite and wish them both well

It's behind your ear, user. It always is.

lmao

lol why would a faggot slap my gfs ass

Tickle his proustate

Underrated post

Write a 20'000 word novella about his hand touching my gf's ass.

/thread

fuckin kek

Ask when did he go straight.

Become surprised, and then ask if I can suck the tip of his mustache.