Tfw you realize at a young age that money and power, and not goddamn poems and philosophical masturbation...

>tfw you realize at a young age that money and power, and not goddamn poems and philosophical masturbation, are the only means toward the end of Happiness.

>tfw "truth in fiction" is a fatal contradiction

>tfw you want to be happy but seriously doubt you'll ever achieve it so instead you do everything in your power to undermine the concept of happiness and make sure everyone around knows your thoughts and feelings towards it, hoping that slowly they will agree with your miserable world view

>tfw you realize money and power aren't the same thing
>tfw you realize being a wagecuck isn't enough
>tfw you realize the only people attracted to your money and success are brainlets or they grew up poor

Iktf

Now that I'm older I realize children are idiots

idiot

That's fine, embrace the nature of your soul, you will be much happier that way. Just stay out of the way of the seekers of wisdom and there won't be any problems.

your a bigger idiot

I probably am.

good thread

the name of that picture should be J R

>tfw those who need less, cry less

>tfw some retard entirely disregards the abundance of evidence both historical and literary, not to mention contemporary that absolutely unequivocally disproves this.

But I don't want to spend 60+ hours a week working 12 hour shifts feeling completely drained with no time left for anything else just so I can live paycheck to paycheck

Stop spending so much on dumbshit like dates with consumerist succubi, and grow a fucking food garden.

>pretending there is anything else in life to do

Sad man.

High testosterone is the only way to be happy as a man.

That's almost right, but money and even power is too specific to be accurate. What really matters is being at the top of some value structure. If you're a businessman, you must control markets and have as much capital as you can accumulate. If you're a politician, you must wield great power. If you're a scholar, you must command respect and influence. The list goes on.

It's not money and power, it's domain-specific influence. That correlates with wealth and power but is ultimately not the same thing. Einstein never had billions and his power was ever only advisory. But he was at the top. That's better than being a middling billionaire.

Some Jewface

>tfw trading cryptos so I can live the literary lifestyle

red pilled

You cant prove that any of those lead to happiness though, yeah reaching the top of a dominance hierarchy is good for you but does it give you true happiness?

Don't remind me

You speak truly. What you have just described would bring a swift end to anyone's true Happiness.