What’s your current supplement stack, Veeky Forums...

What’s your current supplement stack, Veeky Forums? I’m just now getting into nootropics and stuff so it’s not very fleshed out.

Multi vitamin
B complex
Vitamin D
Fish oil
L-arginine
Ginseng
Ginkgo biloba
L-theanine
Sometimes piracetam

Attached: F81B3CD3-8BEE-46C5-B2A4-F024742F6C61.jpg (1210x809, 149K)

Valium
Ambien
Lyrica
Tramadol

>What’s your current supplement stack, Veeky Forums?

Meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, berries, eggs, dairy, fungi, and whatever I'm leaving out.

>nootropics

10+ days water fasting, pink Himalayan salt, and 1 "Centrum® Adults" tab/day.
1lbs of fat = 1 day, so don't go over your fat-lbs limit.

Lithium
Abilify
Adderall
B Complex

Modafinil and nootropil alternate

I only take caffeine pills

This but I hate how nauseous they make me.

This
also this.

I started eating at night before going to bed so I can just pop a few in the morning without feeling like I'm gonna throw up.

Attached: emi05.jpg (163x270, 19K)

>nootropics

You know they are memes

Valium and tramadol xD

Adderall
Adderall
Adderall
No sleep
Occasional Banana
oh and I almost forgot... Adderall

Vitamin d3 (10,000IU in winter, 1000 in summer)
Vitamin K2
Vitamin B12
Probiotics
Modafinil when needed

Multi-vitamins are a waste of time and money just make sure your having 7+ fruit and veg a day. This is the most important nootropic of all

methylphenidate - have a prescription, fixes ADD+SCT-like problems
multivitamin - just to make sure I'm not missing on anything, good for iodine for example
vitamin D - don't get enough daylight, especially in winter
magnesium - it's easy to be deficient on it, and the stimulant usage makes it easier
fish oil - just a little plus, easy not to eat enough fish
occasionally take ALCAR, ALA, COQ10 or aspirin just for the heck of it (supposed antioxidant effects, that is)

Anything else you could give a good justification for?

vitamin d
choline
brewer's yeast
adderall

Do these really make you more productive?

i eat whatever my gf cooks and eat some occasional fruit and drink coffee and teas
fucking autists eating autism pills and supps that only make their piss fluorescent while im sitting there with my natty perfect health, high iq and superior physical prowess
genelets make me sick

>on serious note - nothing will replace balanced diet, frequent exercise and enough sleep

I use tramadol for pain but it unintentionally causes me to focus better. Is this just placebo effects?

Water
Sleep

I like you

Vitamin D
Oil Fish

I eat my gf's cock too
oh wait I read that wrong..

>multivitamin - just to make sure I'm not missing on anything, good for iodine for example

Worthless user. Just stick to individual minerals and vitamins.

>1 "Centrum® Adults" tab/day.

Super-worthless. Centrum is a big scam of a supplement. Just target vitamins and minerals where you either can't get enough from your diet or find out which ones are harder to absorb with aging (Zinc, Boron, Iodine, etc.).

Most supplements are a scam.
Ask your doctor for a vitamin D test. You also may consider a fish oil supplement if you don't eat fish.

Attached: Hitler chan.jpg (600x469, 72K)

hydrocodone
caffeine
b12
ethanol
ativan

Nicotine
Caffeine
Adderall when I have to cram research papers

>Lyrica
I am so fucking glad I am tapering this shit now.
A cure that's worse than anything it treats, and I have chronic pain due to nerve damahe.

how is nicotine? is it better than caffeine?

Nicotine used to be god tier for me. But it lost it's spark even if I take a break to try and lower my tolerance it's never the same. Nicotine is still a strong stimulant for me but doesn't last very long. Caffeine is better even though high doses make me feel like shit.

My semen.

test e
dbol

multivitamin
fish oil
lecithin
dutasteride
sometimes memantine

i tried taking creatine cause i heard it's good, but i didn't feel anything

lmao @ idiots falling for pharma marketing.

I’ve been interested in caffeine as a performance enhancer recently. What should I know before trying them (dosage, timing etc)? My tolerance is currently at a point where a can of coke and a coffee get me to the right level of focus.

Vit D, for mood reasons.
Otherwise L-theanine + Modafinil + Coffeine (if you really need it) is one of the greatest stacks you can get.

If you want to go the caffeine route it might be worth it to invest in some L-theanine, it keeps the jitters away even at higher doses.

I work in an organisation that’s does regular drug testing, so caffeine is about as exotic as things can get.
What sort of dosages of theanine should I be looking at if I take, for example, 200mg caffeine?

Somewhere between 1 - 2 times your caffeine intake, depending on how it works on you.
If the few cents you save by reducing your intake don`t matter you can safely go to the upper limit, there are no know negative effects from theanine.

Ebinol 200mg xdddDDD

A random handful of pills my mom gives me heheh

Attached: 1519818226874.gif (300x300, 347K)

Not what I'm currently taking. I spent a lot of money on organic matcha green tea only to figure out that it might be causing my heart strain.

Ordinarily I would be taking Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and Sharp Thought by Country Life. You can get Choline and good fats for the brain from eggs cooked in butter.

Attached: kabuka34-dbw5d8g.jpg (480x720, 176K)

Caffeine on my lifting days/when I feel like I need it
L-theanine to smooth out the caffeine, be less stressed in public or fall asleep faster
Melatonin/Magnesium to fall asleep faster

I think during a long water fast you need to replenish with a multi-vitamin of some sort.

not sure if this shit is ironic or not but you know that hypervitaminose is a thing

something tells me that your gf is going to realize you're a miserable shithead eventually and leave you

Vitamin K2 MK-7 is a must have a long with 1000 IUs of vitamin D (assuming you dont work in the sun all day).