ITT: Children food and drink

ITT: Children food and drink

Food kids want or food that's good for them?

Either way I recommend fish finger sandwiches.

TANG
A
N
G

Literally. There is no reason for adults to drink milk, ever. All mammals stop drinking milk after childhood. Stop believing the Milk Industry lies.

There is no reason for anyone to drink anything other than water but we all do it because other things taste good and are enjoyable.

What about cooking with milk? Like an alfredo?

People with Lactose Intolerance

Yeah and alcohol is literally poison but we still drink it...

Exactly, the more evolved of us, like myself, are beyond being able to digest milk. Consuming it just proves that you are less evolved and theirfore less intelligent.

t.darkies with lactose intolerance

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

Lol it's a gainz God

Yes, cancer gainz.

I would agree with you if you had posted chocolate milk.

>tfw enjoying a tall glass of ice cold milk right now

Milk is good for your body even if you're 100 years old.

still enjoying it?

>girls poop. Do you still want to have sex with one?
Nobody here cares, man. You're not going to convert anyone on Veeky Forums to veganism.

> Coming from illiterate rice farming peasant stock makes me more evolved. You milk drinkers, descendents of cattle and horse breeding noblemen, are clearly less evolved.

what does this mean? i mean really what idea is user trying to portray? milk will always taste good especially when infested with bacteria and fungus.

Milk is delicious and goes with everything. I wish you could get a glass of milk instead of sugar water at restaurants. Lactose intolerance is just sad

hot

compulsive categorization is a sign of autism

>glass of ice cold milk on a nice fall day.
Thanks for the great idea OP, gonna go to the store :3

Pretty sure it's the other way around. As in, if you're lactose intolerant genetically, it's because your ancestors never evolved to develop a tolerance because dairy wasn't available.
Sounds like you've got a bad case of sour grapes. A shame, because dairy is quite patrician.

And no mammals drink almond milk

stop calling them tendies

Your gf is fucking that svelte ottery guy.

Almond milk isn't new. It's been used extensively since the middle ages.

t. McPoyles

My (white) ex and her family all unironically drank a tall glass of milk with every meal.
And they thought I was the weird one for wanting a glass of water.
Milk goes in coffee and dishes that specifically require milk. That's it.

Cock. That's what I always feed to 'em anyways.

i am white and i have lactose intolerance but i am not complaining since I can afford lactose-free milk.

>Lactose intolerance is just sad
get lactase pills or buy lactose-free milk. it is available even in my shithole third world country.

>Makes the eagles roster

How should I eat my cereal then, with water?

Literally for infants.

Everything I don't like.

Yeah and most people still drink booze. No one eats junk to feel good or healthy.

I have this every weekend after drinking the night before. I can't suggest it enough to make you feel better.

GO TO HELL PONDEROSA