Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums,
First time poster here. Does anyone have any good recs for fiction books about dystopian worlds, especially something related to today and how cultural marxism is destroying free speech as we know it (Peterson, Weinstein). I already know 1984, but any other anti-communist literature would be appreciated.

>'cultural marxism'
>Pieterson
>'cuck'

Please go

if this is bait, fuck you. if it's not, stop being a brainlet. start with the greeks, learn something, become an interesting person.

Wow I didn't know that I typed tumblr in the address bar

Any one here not a beta numale and can give me a real answer?

Read Hitler, white brother.

Don't let these bluepilled brainwashed drones get to you. Stand firm in your whiteness and masculinity. Don't ever cower before the inferior. Trust in Kek and meme magic.

Deus fucking Vult

>hurr durr if youre not an SJW you're a nazi
this is why trump won

>if you think frog faggots are retards then you're a tumblrite

Back to /pol/ you go
Alternatively start with the greeks and by the time you come to modern philosphers youll be an actual marxist

Maybe just read around, instead of searching for something to validate your world view, you stupid plebeian faggot.

So funny seeing all these people taking their first baby steps through cultural marxism and singing the praises of acceptable mainstream social dissidents seemingly opposed to the present zeitgeist like this Peterson chap. And I say this genuinely, it's a good thing, one step at a time. But whether you're comfortable with it or not, you're going to reach the same conclusion those of us who reached your level years ago did -- that these problems stem from place and will never go away until one particular group of people is openly addressed, strictly dealt with, and ultimately removed: the jews. It's fun blaming current issues on the abstract concept of cultural marxism, but the problem is the people who designed it.

peterson is a jew

How many layers deep are we? I've lost track

Don't worry, most of /pol/ are Crypto-Jews as well.

i know

Lol, I didn't know that, but I haven't even heard the guy's voice. Not surprised though. Jews always jump out in front and try to manage the opposition.

The European is an idealist and mistakenly believes everyone else is as idealistic as he is, when non-whites generally aren't idealistic at all and the only jewish ideology is: "is this ideology good for jews, and if it's not how can I take control of it and mold into being so."

You're pretty stupid if you're listening to a jew talk about cultural marxism.

he keeps it under wraps but if you notice all information about his mother is mysteriously missing from bios

>His childhood was bookish and he was instilled with a Protestant work ethic; he learned to read at the age of 3 and attended the United Church of Canada with his mother.

oh looks like his wiki got updated

And if you're familiar with how jews operate, Peterson's probably encoding tips for other jews to manage this new awareness of cultural Marxism and how it's being associated with jews. Maybe I'll start paying attention to this guy after all.

i always had a suspicion but source?

his wiki literally lists his mother?

Sorry, read that as Veeky Forums and not /pol/ being full of crypto jews, which I was going to say is probably why Peterson kicks up such a stir on here.

No one would give a shit if you'd just keep it to one thread on this guy a day. But there are dozens.

>keep spamming this faggot
>be surprised when people get bored with it
>'oh my god, we're being persecuted!'

>Implying someone who just said he's never even heard Peterson's voice has ever made a Peterson thread.
Try to be more perceptive.

i read about it on /pol/

Why are you posting Peterson if you're not even listening to him?
Read Solzhenitsyn.
If you like fiction read Heart of a Dog by Bulgakov. Also Possed by Dostoevsky.

Jorblum Petersberg.

Hello /leftypol/