What's going on in this webm? Is NASA a psyop?

What's going on in this webm? Is NASA a psyop?

Attached: 1521915345348.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called a pocket

If I could see zero gravity videos like these well before virtual and augmented reality existed I might believe NASA. You'd think they would have video'd themselves up there doing crazy stuff a long time ago.

why does she have her hair hairsprayed to stick straight up? You'd think that if lack of gravity caused her hair to stick up, it would also cause her hair to wave around a bit when she moves. But it just sticks straight up, as if it is hairsprayed to look like she is in zero gravity.

Also, looks like the are all upside down and the camera is inverted, their faces are all red

Or
Since you are both the boards with the most retards

Do they have sex?
I want to see her gangbanged

this. how retarded are you

Yeah the hair looks weird, but how do you explain the necklace movement?

What the fuck am I supposed to be seeing? Looks like he grabs his pocket. So? What is the point this webm is trying to make?

He's right. The clip has plausible deniability.
These however, do not.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

why are the 'bubbles' going up, then down, then right/left?
those aren't bubbles, just light reflecting off dust or other debris

They absolutely do, could be any debris or ice, there is no reason to think those must be bubbles, in fact Id say bubbles would quickly float up, not persist around like those things do.

They are rotating the "station" along with camera and so on in order to create more plausible space image. Hence why bubbles sometimes seemingly go in different directions.

Guy on the right grabbed him so he wouldn't just float away from the camera, because that's what happens in space.

ROTATED IN WATER?
You're retarded if you think that, the station would break up instantly if you tried that.

> needs to show something perfectly normal and understandable 5 times with zoom and in slow motion.

Literaly like those shapeshifting reptilians on video with compression artifacts.

>there are """"people"""" ITT, who actually think ISS is floating in some fucking pool.
Just end it.
Someone just nuke this fucking place already.

Attached: 1491548329534.jpg (300x300, 26K)

How does a NASA fan feel about videos like these, do they even know they exist? Can they bear to watch even a few minutes before closing in offense, or is the cog.dis. too much?
youtube.com/watch?v=4-zzqW1WKZE

Want to open your mind?
Read if you're brave enough
atlanteanconspiracy.com

>the board with most retards
>not Veeky Forums

illuminati jews or something, idk

I assume you're suggesting he is wearing a harness, but considering how he is grabbed, if you are assuming that he grabbed the harness cord then that cord would have gone through or around his arm doing the flip. Add that to the mic cord and it's like it just isn't there.

What we are lacking is the resolution to see what is there.

There is a strict no sex policy in space.
Fluids could get all over the place.

>What we are lacking is the resolution to see what is there.
more like lacking in common sense, but i digress

That video is laughably terrible.
There are a few good nuggets of argument surrounded by incredulity, not understanding basic things to do with cameras, lines taken out of context and more.

I wish these people would focus these videos down to the valid points and not just pile on so much shit that the good arguments get lost inside.

Have you seen some if the ISS videos where they play with water? They splash it all around without any apparent care that they collect it all up. Not sure why they do that.

How do you fart without sharting at zero Gs?

Attached: scuba.gif (635x351, 1.26M)

Attached: scubahelmet.gif (622x498, 2.37M)

\thread

I'm a fan.
Sure, I know they exist. I know there are overwhelming numbers of videographers who need attention drawn to their lives. They' don't seem capable of creating, which presents a problem. Solution: edit/plagiarize what exists and give it some shock value so it draws attention. Winrar. I don't take the videos seriously - how can I? I also know anyone with t smattering of critical thinking skills will see through the silliness too.

Where I have a problem is when there are people in positions of power who fall for this shite, and parrot it with no attempt to confirm. In these people, no flags go off that a lonely basement-dweller comes up with a conspiracy theory, and they take the videos at their word.

Or they don't understand any science, are put on committees that oversee science grants or provide 'guidance,' and are demonstrably incompetent yet left unchallenged.

Attached: ScottWagnerRPA.jpg (551x480, 32K)

>always do spacewalks in pairs
>literally can see the spacesuit
How dumb so you have to be?

There's tonnes of actual videos of astronauts training in pools out there. All you have to do is watch one and it will be immediately obvious how different they are from anything filmed in space.

Stop confusing me with facts!