Run out of money 4 days ago

>run out of money 4 days ago
>Only food left was whatever I had in the freezer
>Couple chicken breasts, couple steaks, some pork and a ton of shrimp
>Have been eating nothing but meat for five days, no carbs, no vegetables or fruit, no dairy
>Feel like I have more energy right now that I had in years
Have I discovered a better kind of diet? I even feel stronger, I started using the stairs instead of taking the elevator

youre in ketosis

Sounds like you've rediscovered the Atkins diet.

Yes, you are the first person to have ever eaten nothing but meat for a few days in a row. The rest of us just never thought of it because we all got memed into the "balanced diet" thing.

>no more money, no savings, poor
>steaks and shrimp in the freezer
Americans, everyone. You people are dumb beyond belief.

yes because food is expensive in america. youropoor, everyone.

We are living in a debt driven post 9/11 economy faggit

>post 9/11 economy
What does this mean exactly?

>us Americans are so rich, look at me and all the things I can buy at the beginning of the month
>I'm the king of the world USA USA USA
5 days later:
>help guys I have no more money

You are right, Euro"poor"s would waste less money on stakes and shrimp, stock up on cheaper foods and save some money, maybe even make friends or have a family that could help us out if we ever come into such a dire situation that we have absolutely no more money.
But gotta have dem steaks, right?

The economy is bamboozled, the state and corporations merged into one massive Machiavellian machine and the banks don't even pretend they aren't running everything anymore, not only you can't expect to ever make more money than your parents did or work your way out of poverty but living your entire life without ever having a job is becoming more and more common when for most of human history that was for people who chose to live on caves

It's the way she goes

You mean give everything to the state in taxes so they can get you in debt to bring a couple million more rapefugees right?

It means people spend all their money on steaks, don't get a proper education because that is for lefti fags and any kind of problem they have is blamed on (((them))).

have you seen what people with a propper eduction do for fun?
i always thought rioting was for the poor

>the state and corporations merged into one massive Machiavellian machine
thats called communism

exactly

>thread about a meat-only diet
>b-b-buh muh americans!
Every time.

pretty sure it's paying higher taxes so the state can maintain an actually working infrastructure.

>buy steaks instead of saving money
>losing your job and having no help from anyone
This is the most American thread possible.

What does 9/11 has to do with the running debt?

Absolutely nothing, that's just the first major historical event user is old enough to remember.
America has been running a debt-based economy for about a century now.

I didn't even know snakes drank water.

that may actually happened because you had to leave eating something that cuts your energy off.

I cant tell if you're for real, or just secretly shilling ketosis.

Either way my man, I am a keto-bro, totally on the same page.

Keep it up? Get some dark greens when you get some extra cash. Then you'd be goooood!

Never forget your multivitamins!

Like police? Because they don't seem to be able to handle this new waves of muslim crime at all, you should demand a refund I bet you could do a better job defending yourself with a gun that the entire police force of Europe can

excess protein gets converted to glucose, so you might not even be in ketosis
if you want such a diet on the cheap, eggs are the game

There was a big push for people to spend money and get in debt post 9/11 they got told that debt helped the economy, we can see how that's not the case

I'm definitely having a pizza when I get more money

ketosis will damage your kidneys if you're on it for long enough.

>Have been eating nothing but meat for five days, no carbs, no vegetables or fruit
enjoy shitting a literal brick

poppycock

which is why we rule the world, right?

looks like /pol/ is leaking

you can't pick from a highlight, dipshit. You can get a white highlight on black skin, you need to choose a color in the mid tones.

I know she is a sjw bitch but she is literally the only woman I want to shit on my lap while I jerk and she makes fun of me.

Please let me smell you bb

Fiddle faddle

That is the cutest fucking thing

Why do you think that was a post 9/11 thing?

are you aware that the usa has the biggest debt in the world, hence why your country appears to be run for profit, becasue it is.

>be fagoot
>continuously make threads

holy shit when have the definitions of communism and fascism switched. but fascism is the unification of the state and corporate entities. While communism seeks to end corporations so that the proletariat can own the means of production rather than the bourgeois elite(note: real communism hasn't been tried but that's because it's impossible as people don't just naturally form "means of production" out of thin air without incentive.)

>but fascism
pretend I didn't put but there, I rewrote that sentence and forgot to edit that out.