I put it on my Cheesecake
I put it on my sushi
I put it on my pizza
I put it on my salad
I put it in my soup

I eat it by itself

i put vegemite ON vegemite

I scoop vegemite on my icecream
if you don't love vegemite then im calling. . .
>THE POLICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Inr7FKKWLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything about this post from the beginning when you spelled Vegemite as "Vegemtie", past using "theirs" instead of "there's" all the way through your rambling useless incoherent post of why you seem to enjoy a yeast spread to the punch line of "THE POLICE" is entirely demonstrative of how much of a fucking piece of shit faggot you are.

Do not ever post again.

I've never used vegemite. What does it taste like?

Kinda like Marmite

What does Marmite taste like? If you say it tastes like Vegemite, you will taste fury that this world has never tasted before.

The closest thing I can think of is if you roast a chicken and then try the burnt black bits that are left in the pan, a saltier version of that maybe.

Yeah but you've got pleb taste because promite is objectively better, so I can safely disregard all you say.

it's good on toast with english cheddar

Ok thanks.

Mehhh, Vegemite is nice, I love how it spreads, but it's got a weird woody almost cardboardy taste to it. I prefer Marmite. Can Promite be bought in the UK?

Its like vegemite but not for poor people.

I started ordering Vegemite as an American, it's so fucking good. Sometimes I make a fried egg sandwich with Vegemite on both pieces of toast
Oh my god
Oh my god

Try Marmite too, if you like Vegemite it will not go to waste.

I hear it's sweeter and more syrupy, is that right?

Texture like thick honey but a stronger taste than vegemite, if you like vegemite then you will like marmite too but you cannot have a preference until you taste both.

Has anyone ever tried promite?

I've never been able to get passed the smell. The smell makes me gag.

Try putting it on a burger, you won't regret it

I just made some burgers but I'm out Vegemite, waiting for more to come in

Yea it's strong as hell, and black as soot

>a challenger appears

Grew up with Marmite but got a Vegemite in a free hotel sampler package and actually enjoy it more. It's less sweet and I prefer it doesn't look gelatinous.
Both have their merits. Intending to try other -mites while I'm here.

marry fuck kill

Fucking finally I've met another Promite patrician

Reminds me I gotta get more

are you Australian or just retarded?

Tastes kinda like vegemite

He actually did it the absolute madman

both

I applaud your taste good sir, as Promite is the only objectively great choice.

That said, Woolworths here in Ausfaila used to do a salted caramel vegemite ice cream. I miss it some days.

Get better taste, faggot.

Do you speak-a my language

here you go Veeky Forums, from /mu/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Inr7FKKWLI

>I scoop vegemite on my icecream
you might be onto something

>caramelize onion
>put yeast extract of choice on bottom side of cooked patty
>slice some gruyère cheese on top of patty
>caramelize onion on that
I want

Promite and Marmite are fucking foul. I distinctly remember going to nans as a lil ripper and her putting promite on the pikelets instead of vegemite so I told her to (jokingly) get fucked then got smacked for it. Fuck promite.

Justa heads up, Marmite around your parts use a different recipe that has changes like additional sugar and caramel. No idea what your Marmite tastes like compared to original desu.

if you like marmite then you're a LITERAL faggot nigger and should kill yourself. Heil Vegemite!