Is this the best book ever written?

is this the best book ever written?

No...

Adorno and Horkheimer are certainly not as bad as what came later, but, to be honest, I'm just so tired of critical theory and its various derivatives at this point that I'm willing to wait in the PA stacks in the library until Holocaust/Holodomor 2.0 blows over or takes me with it.

Yes.

give reasons why sir

Your mom is the best book ever written desu.

Just asking

if you're a nu-male cuck who likes to see western civilization being (((destroyed))), then yes

hello /leftypol/

Nein.

mate you cant just ask if a book the best book ever written without saying why people might think its the best book ever written. I for one have never heard of this book. Call me a pleb if you like

stop using buzzwords you don't understand

Left?

no, freudo-marxist hacks

>not my diary
I want nu-Veeky Forums to leave desu

the adornopill is strong no doubt

I was actually trying to decide between reading that, On Grammatology, Truth and Method or The Outdatedness of Human Beings. Anyone has a rec?

This is either a whole new layer of irony or the first, rotten breeze of summer's winds

I don't trust books written by communists. Praxis means that they do not speak "truly", but write what they think will benefit the revolutionary party of the activist intelligentsia. You can never be sure, when a communist is speaking, if he isn't lying to you to gain an advantage for his political project.

between derrida and adorno, adorno would be the least cancerous. at least he was an asshole elitist and not a frenchy

Anders and Gadamer are possibilities as well tho

>adorno
>sacrificing his theory to help praxis
>giving a fuck about proles to begin with