What's Veeky Forums's favorite hot sauce?

What's Veeky Forums's favorite hot sauce?

Cholula for the taste, my homemade stuff for the heat.

You just reminded me, i really like this. It's a nice salty hot sauce.

I also like Ass Kickin' Pure Habanero (which is basically 25% vinegar, 75% red savina puree) because habaneros are nice and fruity and you can basically use the hot sauce in cooking.

And i use Sriracha or Sambal on Asian food but they aren't really hot enough anymore. I love chili oils but none are spicy enough.

again if you live in CA try and find a bottle. you can get it from the southern bay area to bakersfield.

Can't believe I have to post an uncensored version of this...

Very nice taste but not really too hot. Makes my butthole burn but not my tongue.

This and Valentina, which is like a thicker slightly smokier Crystal.

having a girl visit from Portland in a few days. just texted her to grab me a bottle because of this. Ive never heard of it before.

good luck on the sex user

Brother, my brother

god bless

Hi I'm Sean Evans and I enjoy hot questions and even hotter wings. I'm a big fan of the Hot Ones™ hot sauce which measures in at least 3 million Scoville units. It's pretty hot!

I absolutely love this, often buy when in Germany but can't really find it in grocery stores in Poland

You have the internet. Mail order it.

hotsauce has to be the fedora of condiments

Ya sure it's not the ketchup for your tendies? Or is it the sweet and sour sauce?

nope. neither really has much of a numale culture associated with it. there's always these guys that are hedging their masculinity, style or other parts of their identity on their hotsauce, usually fat autistic types

honey mustard is the dunce cone of condiments
Rick and Morty™ McDonald's™ I'm Lovin' It!™ Szechuan Sauce™ is the fedora of condiments