You cant make this shit up.

>hummus
>not baba ganoush
lol nice try kid

Le pickle XD

Chicken Wontons
Cheese
Avocado

Anyone who feels so insecure in their masculinity they have to post a gun on a cooking board will by definition have a 2" co/ck/.

OP here, it's about one and a half, actually. Totally secure in it. Post your snack or GTFO.

Currently about to eat a bullet

Shit son, get enriched. This is the 21st century and you're on the wrong side of history. Guns and just brown people things. Get sum.

>Post your snack or GTFO

Allright chubboi.

Aight, you blew me the fuck out. I concede. You are snacktacular.

>a fucking acorn

mamma mia

Yeah but not right now; fucking full on homemade spaghetti and meatballs I cooked for my grandpa's girlfriend's birthday tonight. Also ice cream cake. My stomach only now stopped hurting.

>You are snacktacular.
i want reddit to leave

How about you just grow up, dude?

A teaspoon of cosmoline a day keeps the stalkers at bay

I'm having liver pudding eggs and cheese grits. Olde English beer.

Just ate the remains of their stillborn 7th brother.

Also gun.

cringe: the thread

Nice fake guns. Where did you get them?

Wal-Mart. Also, you're an idiot.

sandwich

Why'd you post a replica of OP's 1 inch cock?

>thinking that acorn is 1 inch

They look pretty authentic, I'm impressed.

bitch i've been snacking all day
halloween candy bars
gummi bears
gummi raspberries (yuck do not recommend)
about to get some apple pie

Finished it 5 mins ago, waiting for wife to get home now.

Pretty basic stuff. Roast vegetables and sausage. Veggies are eggplant, potato, corn, shisisto pepper, roasted with italian seasoning, creole mix, olive oil, pepper, salt.

Sausage (turkey) is from the store and is pretty flavorful on its own.

Whoops here's pic

>Hurr I have to show off my small penis murder device because i'm insecure about something.
Go play in traffic.

That looks really tasty. I might follow your lead with something similar.

And yet here you are, elevating yourself over a perfect stranger because his toys are "scary" and "dangerous" and you can't handle the sight of a mechanical device other than your dildo.

t.britbong

t.small dicked hillbilly.

Ooooo I'm a Lebanese fag please witness me

Lol simmer down, Constable Flip-flop or else i'll say im muslim and you'll be arrested for hate speech. Hows watching your daughter get run over by a truck on the CCTV cameras that your government puts everywhere?

I just had a snack size Twix and snickers. Earlier had some motzarella sticks

Having soup and a mini-14

I had a leftover rotisseri chicken that was going the way of the dodo so I pulled off all remaining meat. Mostly dark meat. I used the white meat for sandwiches the last couple days. Used the carcass for stock. Removed carcass and skimmed it. Cut it with some store bought broth and brought to a simmer. Added carrots, zuchinni, squash, broccoli, whateves. Sweated some onions and garlic in a pan then added that, deglazed the pan with broth and added that.. Splash of worchestershire and red wine vinegar. Lots of both black and white pepper. Salt to taste. Blasted some 80's power ballads for cooking music and am gonna settle down and watch stranger things se2 and carve pumpkings with my partner.

Also thinking of picking up a shotgun because a friend was moving and I got gifted about 40 boxes of 12 gauge shot and don't know what to do with it.

Also I made some sourdough garlic bread.

Don't buy boxed stock, use a spoon of Better Than Bouillon (or even better yet, restaurant-tier paste). For a shotgun, you have to determine whether you want a sporting or tactical shotgun. Basically, do you want something really comfortable for fowl or just something that can sling lead at a good rate. Also your taste in music and tv is normie-core.

I love the bits of the back of the chicken that absorb a lot of the juices, sometimes I add those to my ramen soups instead of using bouillon cubes.

leftovers from yesterday.

I actually have a jar of better than boullion. I havent used it, the name always gave me I can't believe its not butter vibes which was a bit of a disincentive. Also I would rather a shotgun for sporting use. Hunting or skeet. Also I make no judgements about your taste but your hipster fucking attitude speaks volumes. Its okay to like whatever the hell you want.

It tured out pretty great for me.

>no glock
>no 10 millie

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D

Glocks are shit

>glocks are shit

Said every police department on earth and most of everyone on earth

>a bigger marketing team means better guns
lal

Your farts will peel paint. Hope you are ready to remodel.

right, because the word of some autistic shitposter on an internet forum supersedes that of the police and the many other trained professionals that rely on them regularly. you know, the people that are expected to use them for their intended purpose where failure can have egregious consequences and not the turboautists that just want to play with glorified toys and not be called manchildren.

some police services have better taste than others

I just ate a kraft single

>Butthurt: the post

>decocker
>not hammerless
>9mm
>police use

>glockfaggot being ignorant
figures

Does not make him any less right.

>him
Sure.

Legos.

those are shells for a shotgun

Salt and pepper shakers you say?

Please don't tell me your going to eat the whole thing in one sitting.

More pics of food. Also cross section. Also more pics of gun. Request bullet inserted into food.

GIDF pls go
dont you have an /arg/ to shit up

Not wh you are replying to but I feel in heart that /k/ and Veeky Forums could get along quite well in general. They want to cook a can of baked beans over a fire and we want to kill ourselves. I think we can work something out.

>le compensation meme
you could've at least tried coming up with something halfway creative

It would be great if hitchcock45 started shooting monster cans instead of 2 litres to piss off the sipfags.

The pickles and tortillas are the only food I recognize
Why are you eating torn uterus and honey mustard with them?

This describes my sex life.

>Request bullet inserted into food
L-lewd!

I will post my breakfast tomorrow filled with ammo.

nut in the butt?

Wa la!

yes

Muh dik

Noice.

Teriyaki chicken with rice.
How'd I do, Veeky Forums?

hot

that's too much rice imo

Lunch whatever. Chicken soup. Ran out of sourdough so I garlic breaded some english muffins. Spinache and arugula in balsamic and olive oil. Small plate is pita chips with tomato basil hummus and tzaziki.

Salt and prepper

It's "voilà". It's essentially a contraction of "vois", meaning "(you) see/look" and "là", meaning "there".

>How'd I do, Veeky Forums?
Looks tasty, and that plate is making me nostalgic.

>too much rice
Can never have too much rice.

Eat a dick cheese eating surrender monkey. Post something food and firearms related instead of being a shit.

I did, dicknose:

Some OC would be nice tho. Also your mother is an inbred whore and you sound like a mouth breathing retarded candle sniffing fuckfence who collects coins.

looks fucking delicious pham

rip Motorola

Correct me if I'm wrong, but -
>Spanish Mauser
>Post WWI
>Pre WWII
>7x57mm
>bubba'd magazine
?

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU

>this entire thread
we /k/ now

>Post WWI
>Pre WWII
You got these two right.

It looks disgusting and delicious at the same time. What's cooking?

The fruitcakes

Ah it's fruitcakes. Yeah I saw the other pic but couldn't recognize what it was.

Food and firearm fusion. I dig it. The brass I find provides a loose change sort of flavor. kinda like asshole

Pic related

recipe? I've tried fruitcakes before and have been disappointed. user recommendations are more trustworthy than the memeblogs I usually get recipes from

Doritos and a tactical Remshit 12ga from Bass Pro.

>mfw could be roast pheasant and an engraved breech loader but I've fucked off my whole life

>recipe?
I winged these from whatI had in the cupboard.

>macerate 2 cups candied cherries, 1 cup candied pineapple, 1 cup fruitcake candied fruit mix, 1 cup raisins and ~1.5 cups flaked coconut in Calvados, grape juice, and maple syrup for a couple days
Cake is:
–Wet:
>1 cup softened butter
>1 cup sugar
>2 Tbsp molasses
>1 tsp Vanilla extract

–Dry
>2 cups AP flour
>1/2 tsp baking soda
>1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
>1/2 tsp ground ginger
>1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
>3/4 cup dried (powdered) egg

Whip room-temp butter until fluffy; add sugar and cream together. Add in vanilla and molasses, mix.

With mixer on low add dry ingredients, alternating with some more grape juice so it doesn't get too thick. Fold in about 2 cups of the fruit mix, along with 1/2 cup of chopped pecans and 1/2 cup chopped cashews. Put in greased pans and bake at 275°F for about 1 hour 10 minutes (Keep baking until center is set but still springy).

Mix more brandy and juice; brush onto cooled cakes and wrap cakes in cheesecloth soaked in juicy booze. Wrap tightly in tinfoil. Store in cool, dry place.

At least that's how I remember doing it. We'll see in 2 months whether it tastes good.