Ketchup for Breakfast

Is it okay if I kill myself because of people who enjoy this? I don't know what to say. You must be out of your mind to enjoy this. Why not ketchup on toast, if this is how bad you think?

Now now, ketchup on eggs is appropriate IF you have a tremendous amount of hash browns piled on the eggs, both wedged between hot buttered toast.

little bit of ketchup with eggs is fine you fag

Would it be cool for you if someone had a pile of fries for breakfast? In fact, I saw if you're about to cover your hash with ketchup then you'd be better off dipping. I suppose I wasn't clear but I'm talking about kechup on eggs. What is the fucking point?

Friend, you can an hero for any reason you want.

try eating ketchup on eggs while on acid

Ketchup on eggs is for faggots and retards.

Ketchup on eggs is only acceptable for scrambled eggs, and that’s assuming you’re a child. Not because it’s good, but because you already ruined the egg, you might as well drench it in overwhelming flavor.

It’s in the same category as people who put A1 sauce on well done steak, pineapple on pizza, and those who use any kind of sauce on a beef hot dog.

>tl;dr if you do this you’re not patrician

An hero is not a verb, newfag.

You BECOME an hero.

Lol, you weren't old enough to see it become a verb. Actual fucking newfags these days thinking they are internet anthropologists...

Hi Vivian.

>im wrong and new.
lol nice reddit spacing

Buebito con catsun

>be a kid in middle school
>have a copy of Jeff Foxworthy's autobiography somehow
>he relates a story about how his brother ate ketchup on eggs and one morning their father said "looks like the damn Korean War over there"
>lol
>sure, red = blood and it's a war, I get it
Took me almost 10 years to really GET the joke. Found it again, read it, and said "ohhhhh noooo"

So I’ve just been doing it wrong for about a decade now?
Thank you, buddy. You’ve enlightened me with your vast knowledge of encyclopedia dramatica. Now go fuck your self.

did you get the yellow being asian part?

Not when I was a kid. I had to reread it as an adult to get that bit. That's why I said "oh.. noooo"

The combination works though. Mostly a thing for kids, picrelated, filled with rice and ground meat.

That sounds like the worst trip ever

>inb4 merely pretending

Ketchup is a condiment that I wish didn't exist.

The only time I can think of that it is acceptable is with french fries

>and those who use any kind of sauce on a beef hot dog.

Mustard. and you are a faggot if you eat it plain you fucking nigger