What kind of reading will help me understand a girl's view of the world...

What kind of reading will help me understand a girl's view of the world? Can I see it with fiction or should I take a scientific approach?

Would it help to talk to girls more often?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Build-a-Solar-Panel
youtu.be/9Yx-DxoFKAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

talking to real women will teach you more than books

Infinite Jest

what does it matter

this "view" will change dramatically depending on the girl in question

essentially what i am saying is shut up faggot

this desu
also this

fuck off with this faggotry

Why do you care?

You just need to make sure bitches do what you tell or you dump them, in case you're liking her just use violence.

why would you hurt someone for your own temporary pleasure?
you cannot logically answer this

"Gee wiz," thought user, "I sure wish I could find some kind of reading to help me understand a girl's view of the world." He decided to go to a spooky old bookstore. Upon entering, he saw a sign saying that books on gender were way in the back. "Golly and whillikers," he thought. "I'd better go to the back then." There he was, all alone, perusing the various titles, when he found a book with a light-pink cover that seemed to stand out to him. "Leaping lizards!" user exclaimed out loud, overcome with emotion. "This book really seems to stand out to me. Almost as if it has some magical power." He grabbed it from the shelf and looked at the front cover. It was titled "Read This to Understand a Girl's View of the World." user smiled. "Well, I'd better start reading then!" he thought, opening it to the first page.

(cont)
user feasted his eyes upon the first sentence of the book. "Sugar and spice and everything nice," it said, in flowery cursive. user felt he was experiencing an epiphany. "Holy mackerel!" he chuckled warmly to himself. "What a doozy of a first sentence! I wonder what I'm getting myself into!" He continued to read. "That's what little girls are made of," said the next sentence. In fact, the rest of the book was nothing more than lots of strictly scientific information concerning the nature of sugar and spice. Normally, user would have found it boring, but for some reason he felt himself being strangely hypnotized by it, as if the book contained some kind of magic power.

It's not for pleasure, but female disagreements are totally irrational and if you care about her or your relationship there is no way to maintain it without the male being the last voice.

user's eyes were glued to the words of the book. With every page he turned, he felt stranger and stranger. Suddenly, he noticed his hair seemed to be longer than usual. "Hmm," he thought to himself, "do I need a haircut?" He stopped reading when he noticed that it had fallen down to his shoulders. This deeply unsettled user and caused him to place the book back in the shelf. He was further unsettled when he noticed how much smaller and more delicate his hands seemed to be. "What kind of tomfoolery is this?" user thought to himself. He felt his long, flowing hair with his small hands. Something fishy was going on here. "If I didn't know better," he ruminated as his body changed, "I'd think my body was changing as I am standing here ruminating." Sudden swelling in his chest pushed against his gray sweater. Was he changing into the Girl in OP's Pic?

Because I value some peoples well being as less worthy than others, especially some dumb bitch from university and you can't me to feel otherwise.

Perfect isn't she, my wife.

His shoulders lost their broadness as his stomach flattened as his hips widened as his legs slimmed as his body hair decreased as his ass expanded as his feet grew more dainty as his womb formed as his penis turned into a vagina as his Adam's apple disappeared as her new breasts fully formed as her facial structure changed into that of a more feminine variety as her mind was flooded with thoughts produced by the hormone known as estrogen as accessories such as a bra and panties formulated as etcetera. "Oh my," said Anne On out loud in her new, softer, higher-pitched voice. "At last, I have truly found a Reading That Will Help Me Understand a Girl's View of the World." And she went home to masturbate, and it was raining out of a low sky, and the tide was way out. The End.

I got an erection reading this.

Autogynephilia is a trip.

how can you be so gullible and autistic to want to understand a "girl's view" of the world when it's basically a subjective thing that each person develops according to their own sensibilities,their cultural and social background, and the people around them?

Can you explain "in case you're liking her just use violence"

I spend a lot of time with men and women which has revealed tendencies exlusive to one sex or the other.

It means if you get into a disagreement and can't make her obey your rules (if they are reasonable) and you really like her and can't let it go the only way is through violence.

Just bang your head against a mirror while disney movies, "you're number one!" self-help and harry potter audiobooks blare in the background.

do this for a month straight and congrats, you think like a woman now!

the last thing you want to do is read intelligent books

Don't you have a mom? Ask her.

>Hey user next time you're at the store could you buy chunky peanut butter instead of smooth?
>But I prefer smooth
>Alright but if you could occasionally buy chunky that'd be nice
>RREeEeeEEE *violence initiates*

golly gee there really is no alternative

If I transitioned into that girl I'd have sex with my male self rather than masturbate. Girls, it's okay to be a slut as long as you keep it a secret. Your ideal persona is as a highly selective virgin who doesn't flirt like a bitch. Convince the world of your purity to maximize your attractiveness.

yeah I need to get fucked by some dude just so I can put the agp to rest

Babe, calm down you're making a scene. Listen to me [grab her hand but she jerks it away]. You're not listening.

You're a bad mother. I'm taking the kids, I think you should see help.

*delete "I think"

I'm a woman. Ask any question and I will answer honestly.

So you must physically abuse someone to have a good relationship with them? Is this your logic right? Or were you moving the goal post away from the abuse topic?

Why is that?

you keep forgetting women are more evil than you. You'll

Take a deep breath, calm down, and slam her fucking skull against the staircase until she shuts up. She'll respect this more than words. Break her phone before though.

Yes because the only path to your precious children is through me.

I like how your hair smells

How do I build a free energy device?

Yes, some relationships require abuse

Like a fucking God

Remember to report and sage non-literature threads.

It's Tuesday, you're walking to your 10 am. I walk up out of the corner of your right eye as I slide into the elevator.

What do I say to make you like me?

I'm asking for a recommendation and this is the most entertaining thing in the catalog.

wikihow.com/Build-a-Solar-Panel

It's 10 AM and we're strangers? Few things. I'm doubtful there's anything. Nothing flirtatious anyways.

I wouldn't call it abuse, it's just a phase and a way to make it work best for both in the long run she should be able to realize what is best for her in a short time.

Books that give a day in the life as a 20 year old girl.

You're not asking for a recommendation, it's just a thin pretext for yet another pointless misogynistic /r9/ thread.

I'm eyecatching. Tall and we make eye contact as I get on. What do I have to say to get your number?

Fiddy shades of gray

Are you in a relationship?

No, I'm a virgin.

Tell me how much you hate women

What's "best" for something?
What's "best"?

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And you spreading your disgusting bio-sauce across the skinny loins of women is important enough that you must abuse them? Is it really? What makes you think that? What makes you think you need to Father another red sac full of failure?

See: There's no reason to report this thread, we're having fun and it's literary enough. The mods are here to filter egregious violations of the rules, not cater to 1 of 16 posters. Get the fuck off this site if you can't handle what most of us want.

Thanks for the advice

Beginning of Sound and Fury

I don't see anyone making serious book recommendations. See

I don't think of "women" because I don't see female humans as a unified collective worth categorising as such. As such I cannot them.

When it comes to the individual girls of my life, they're distinctly their own people and I love them as friends and partners.

For you is it a turn off not having instagram or the common social network of the moment?

"Failure?" I ask smugly, raising my eyebrows and smirking.

She capitulates and our faces come closer. "I'll email you the results of my genetic test if you don't believe me [amplify the intensity of my gaze until she complies]."

Fucking idiot

Brilliant question, I've often wondered this myself.

Utilitarianism by John Stuart Mill

youtu.be/9Yx-DxoFKAc

This is actually the way I courted your mother so I could birth you, son.

Fuck off, my dad's beta bitch; he only made 80k at his peak. I'm already pulling 6 grand a month and I'm still in school.

So you're awkwardly compensating for your lack of strong male figure in your formative years. I suspected.
I'm a psychologist pHD. Many of my patients do the same.

>awkwardly compensating

If that's what's getting me fresh pussy every weekend.

Fresh flesh.
And you're going to desperately hold on to your depreciating physical appearance in fear of maturing. Let me guess, not planning on having kids are we?

Girls can't be virgin.

What's a book that gives a day in the life as a 20 year old man?

I don't give out my number to strangers, no matter what. So what you would have to do is to make yourself a non-stranger. Will be difficult in the time of an elevator ride.

I have none myself, but such questions as these are a bit to specific. I'm not the ordinary one in these matters I suppose (considering that most do use social media). So for me, no. for most? Probably, possibly.

Who would win in a fair fight: a hippo or a rhino?

>can't make her obey your rules (if they are reasonable)
>if they are reasonable

Either not reading anything at all, or only reading the top popular YA novels.

somehow get your hands on a hot girl's chat logs and preferably more than one hot girl.

go on twitter lol