What does Veeky Forums think of him?

What does Veeky Forums think of him?

I'm redpilled, you know what I think

This is a nigger-free zone. Fuck off

Looks like he belongs in a zoo

Sure whatever, but racial issues aside from a purely objective point, whaddya think?

Nice same-fagging

Says who fuccboi?

Anyone who tries to get more people (especially those who may not have the same exposure to literature) to read good books is alright win me.

Who's that? Also what's with the discrepancy? Is that picture trying to convince us that black people read and go to libraries? I mean, judging by his clothes that man is a 'gangbanger nigga whatever you call it hood' resident and I know for sure those people don't dwell in civilised locations.

He runs a series called thug notes, wherein he summarized and analyzes literature, but adds comedy to the videos 'cuz he reads and does everything in a silly gangsta voice. He does a good job of it too...

Not funny or clever at all. Nothing interesting about their analysis of books. Just a show aimed at retards who don't even read, which explains its popularity. This sort of content cannot be popular and good at the same time.

Actually a huge fucking fan. Study lit at a reputable small liberal arts college in USA, but the social scene is so bad that I never really get to have book bants. At least Thugnotes gets me. :(

>make shitty 3 minute summaries like that bald cuck from school of life channel
>add some nigger subculture dawg
>teehee what a crazy combo

the world would be a better place is there were only ironic ratchit blacks instead unironic ratchit blacks

Good for the two seconds before the reddit normies latched on and it became full speed shallow clickbait nonsense.

Have you seen their Rick and Morty philosophy videos?

The best way to describe it is with the episode of South Park when all the adults look for deeper meaning in a book full of shit.

It's a black hood guy talking funnily XDDDD

But in reality it's produced by some Jewish guy so the black guy probably never read the books he presents

He's good.

He's straying from the classics his Chanel started with

Good dude. Seems to legitimately want to make literature more accessible to folks. Anyone on lit who opposes this exposes themselves as anti-lit pol shitposters.

I think he's pretty funny and he got some good insights

That gets him views, but he still does classics regularly so it doesn't bother me too much. Just skip those ones.

Jeezus that was like maximum over honky
I feel genuinely whiter after reading this

i don't need youtube video summaries of books i've read
especially half-assed summaries

No.

But teenagers do, and learning about analysing books in a fun way is a great way to get them thinking about the books they read.

>teenagers do
teenagers NEED 'thug notes' in order to learn how to properly read a book?

from what i see, it teaches you how to offer up lazy summaries in a comedic way in order to make a quick buck.