If I eat lo mai gai right before bed will I die?

If I eat lo mai gai right before bed will I die?

if only.

only if you keep the fan running

wtf is that stuffed LEAVES? you fuckin asians will eat anything

do dumb americans really eat the leaves of lo mai gai? pro tip it's a nasty prank to fuck with gwai los

kek I've seen some shit like this before had a friend who ate the corn husk on a tomale and tried to eat the banana leaf on a banh gio. I almost died I laugh so hard.

My university opened up a Latin American place when i was a freshman and i ordered something random since I knew nothing other than what taco bell had. Long story short I also tried to eat a corn husk when i was 17.

It would be extremely painful.

He's a big guy

For a Wu.

america usually uses grape leaves for it because they're more available, and rice-stuffed grape leaves eaten whole are a delicacy in western cuisine. it's like trying to "prank" a jap by undercooking his fish.

it would be extremely painful

>i cannot be bothered to read a thread with 10 replies before coughing up a shitpost
some other moron beat you to it

The Greeks use fig leafs, I think. Stuffed leaves are good as hell, and if you eat lettuce or spinach you eat leaves like a dumb shit anyway so good luck feeling superior about it.

>Making fun of white people because we don't have ethnic foods that contain nonedible ingredients
Wow you brown people sure are smart! Who would possibly assume that a food item would be edible!

Meet stuffed grape leaves. They're pretty tasty and commonly eaten in the Balkans and the middle east.

>do dumb charlies really eat the bay leaves out of a stew? pro tip it's a nasty prank to fuck with ching chongs
how the fuck is it a prank? the only one who'd eat unedible shit is an actual retard, and making fun of those is just sad.

They are decent but the leaves themselves are the shittiest part.

like i said earlier, it's for the fish to eat so they won't devour the princess you mong do I need to repeat myself again

it would be extremly painfull

si

actually you have a lot. A lot of hand piecrusts were made so hard they're practically inedible and not meant to be eaten and more as a means of food preservation. Lot of "puddings" wrapped in things. Waxed the outsides of a lot of foods to make preservative rinds.

how do you stuff a leaf? surely it's just leaf wrapped meat.

Yes, death is inevitable

fpbp

Well you just put your dick in the Canadian. It's simple.