Girlfriend's been having weird poos so her doctor suggested an elimination diet. Anyone do one before...

Girlfriend's been having weird poos so her doctor suggested an elimination diet. Anyone do one before? What were your favorite dishes that you made for yourself?

You'll have to post pictures of your girlfriend's bowel movements for me to be able to ascertain the situation. I'll also need a high resolution picture of her feet.

I am a doctor.

I eat the tea leaves when I make tea and that always seems like it's in a hurry to leave my body

what kind of a doctor tells you to eliminate yourself??

0/10

In the 90's, my mom used to drink dong quai tea to detox her digestive system. I tried it once, it really cleaned it out by causing severe diarrhea for the next 12 hours.

Which "elimination diet" op?

LOL
btfo

she's doing the version for all common allergens, so no lactose, gluten, certain nuts, soy product, refined sugar, corn, etc.

>Elimination Diet
Sooo....her doctor told her to kill herself?
Just fuck her butt user. That'll make her take better shits. She'll be shitting so good. Indians will envy her.

Get a better doctor.

it's an extremely common diet for people with random gastric problems. stop being such a fucking retard.

Nobody gave a shit about gluten free diets before 2 years ago. Get a better doctor.

people with celiac did you fucking retard

Yeah, so in other words like 5 people ever. Telling every patient that comes in with "random gastric problems," as you call it, to go on a gluten free diet is pure stupidity. Get a better doctor.

you clearly have brain problems

you're clearly just an autist who takes issue with normies latching onto gluten free diets, and this is as good a pulpit as any for you to vent your autisms. Get the fuck out dude, it's part of the diet for a reason.

Should it not be a nutritionist who suggests/overlooks a drastic change in diet?

Think her doctor just wants to embrace the choccy starfish where he can OP

No because an elimination diet can't be considered a drastic change in diet because it's meant to be temporary. Also it comes with a standard procedure to slowly add stuff back in to make a medical diagnosis of the one thing affecting you. A nutritionist would be overqualified and redundant for this simple exercise.

From my experience it’s good to cut out onions, garlic, dairy products and fatty meats. Increase fresh veggies and fruit + lots of fiber like psylium husk, mint tea also helps

In their defence it's not uncommon for a nutritionist or a naturopathic doctor to provide guidance on it dependant on why the individual needs to partake in it - that said, if she's just letting off nuclear shit's then there probably wouldn't be a need for guidance and thus I've just wasted a small portion of my miserable existence writing this comment.

you need to succ the poops out of her

>girlfriend has weird poo
>you don't break up with her

wtf?

>3D gf with poo problems
>Not 2D waifu with zero poo problems
user I...

I've eliminated cum from my diet and am no longer a faggot

eliminating peanuts from your diet won't undo your allergy to them
sorry user but you'll always be a faggot

>caring about a woman this much

My wife got implanon put in 3 years ago, 7 day a week period, refuses to go to the doctor. Can't wait for her to die so i can sell her muscle car and move back to my home state.

This. Gluten allergies aren't as common as lactose intolerance.

>it's not as common so it's not worth eliminating as a possibility
Are you really this stupid or are you just going out of your way to look it?

I had to do an NBM for 48 hours when I had pancreatitis. Sucked at the time but I felt great afterward.

This is also known as an NPO.

kambucha helped settle my stomach. i say buy a bottle, have her drink some over 3 days and see if it helps. might not, but worth it being $4 and all

Your mom drank my dong tea.