Steak or Assassins Creed Origins?

Hey /v/, I just recently got a $60 bonus check and I'm wondering if I should spend it a great game like Assassins Creed Origins, or if I should go to the finest steakhouse in town and get a ribeye cooked medium-well to perfection.

Which is the best way to spend the $60?

Save it.

Go get a good steak my man, Assassins Creed can wait.

This will never not trigger me

>2017
>eating meat

>Not knowing how to cook a perfect steak on their own
>Not knowing how to pirate
You could get both these things for $5

> Medium well

This is bait. Why would you lie on the internet.

>spending that much money on ONE MEAL

what a waste of money

Do you want something that lasts you for a few hours of middling entertainment, or do you want something that's extremely enjoyable for a shorter amount of time? Just follow your feelings.

20 dollar bud sack
20 dollars worth of your choice of alcohol
5 on cigarettes
15 on fast food

This is the over 21 neet special

AC Origins, because that meat looks terrible

>medium-well

Might as well be eating charcoal at that point.

Besides, that money would give you more quantifiable pleasure by buying some nice green tea leaves instead.

>that ""steak"
kys this instant

>medium-well

> Medium well

It'd be more enjoyable to just buy a physical copy of AC: Origins and eat that.

steak

Anything's better than an Assissin's Creed game, senpai.

The meal has a greater replay value too if you take home a doggie bag.

Hey, a man can have his preferences. I'm more of a rare guy as well, but I can appreciate foods of all kind.

Steak and ask for Ketchup.

Your cook will literally want to kill himself in the back if it's not a mexican.

Anything more cooked than medium-rare is an abomination, even medium-rare fucking sucks. I only ever eat blue or rare. You're destroying all taste and moisture. I've worked in a couple of steakhouses, and the employees WILL shit-talk and mock you behind your back if you go for anything over medium.

>Medium-well

That thing's going to be darker than the kangz in Origins.

>buying food at the dollar store

I'd rather you buy the game than ruin a perfectly good cut of meat

Buy 4 good indie games instead for $15 each.

why is it even a fucking option then

Favorite cut of steak
Preferred doneness
Go

Prime Rib
Medium-rare

Jack is a food artisan. His culinary prowess transcends all concepts of thought.

At least with steak you can get it not black

>not knowing that Origins is still uncrackable

Because some people are so scared to red meat that they won't order it if you can't get it well done. There's also some people who actually prefer it well done because they think it tastes better for some reason.

paying for a decent cut of meat and getting it cooked medium well? Obviously your taste is shit so just buy the assassins creed game already.

that honestly is my idea of a perfectly cooked burger. I always try to do my burgers like this. Not dry but at the same time not overly greasy. can't stand it when you cut open a burger and it's basically gray on the inside and shit loads of oil pours out. It's like i may as well have just had meatballs

Medium is the best

My fucking nigger. Excellent taste.

>Filet mignon
>Rare
Prime rib is a close second though. That outer crust is to die for.

Have fun with us

I see that you are a man of taste and culture as well. Drink well.

>medium well
Forget the whole thing, just give the money back or burn it

Sirloin
Rare
With a lot of pepper, buttercorn sauce and either a beer or a glass of red on the side

Also OP is a fag for shit tier double bait

thanks, I love bamboo shoots

Eh, it's not so bad.
Every couple of years you go to the doc, drink some medicine and shit them out. It's just an hour or so of discomfort, worth a good eat.

I buy prime rib and lobster tails from Sam's Club every Christmas as cook it for my family senpai. no problems yet.

steak is really good. ass creed is not.

it's your choice, my man, but I'd know what I'd go with.

Get the steak. It'll satisfy you far better than KANGZ sim 2017

You don't want a rare burger strictly because of food safety concerns, you don't have to fucking char it to shit but when you eat ground beef there is a higher chance that all the outside beef has come in contact with literal shit. Raw steaks can have e-coli on the surface but you literally cook the surface, when you grind the meat surface pieces get mixed into the middle so you need to cook the whole thing.

>Medium Well
Get the game, you would waste it on the steak.

Torrent the steak, ignore the game

Pussy. Buy good quality meat and you won't have that problem.

Medium rare cunt

>t. soyboy

Prime Rib
Rare

Ribeye
Med Rare

>he spends twenty dollars on "bud"

Get some taste you fucking nigger, holy shit you're bad. Either smoke highs or don't fucking smoke at all.

You could alternatively also go for a nice burger and a cheaper game. How's that sound?

I've never even gotten mine checked. I lift and run every other day and eat plenty of protein, am I good?

Because they can take meat that's gone slightly off and save money by serving it to people who ask for well done because you literally can't tell the difference when you have cooked it that long. If you ask for medium well or well done you get the stuff they were going to throw away anyway so it's essentially free money. It's like paying to eat out of the dumpster. They'll take the money but think you're a fucking retard.

You will never see a Steak on 75% sale user, you know what to do. Though I would go for sushi instead.

I feel you, a good slab of seafood is always a great idea.

>2017
>quality meat
>with all those illegal mexicans working at ranches
uh-uh

it seriously makes me hurt inside to watch Jack fuck up cooking my favorite meals. I'm not even a big seafood person but Salmon is my one weakness in that area.

>Being this stuck up about weed.
Stoner culture has evolved from shitty middle school humor to full on pretentious cunt levels.

>tfw you're thrown out from the all-you-can-eat sushi place after your 50th roll
It was a good day.

Depends. Do you use a lot of plastics? Do you drink public water? Do you eat shit quality quality meat? Do you eat soy?

Exercising and sleeping well are good enough, but all of the above are full on anti test agents.

>I have no clue what I'm talking about: the post

Steak is way better than origins
>medium-well
>medium-well to perfection
>perfection

Get origins.

Your probably still lower than the "average" because of all the shit in the drinking water. The average will be 300 in 10 years.

>he lives in a country where it isn't against the law to feed cows anything but grass

Sorry but the jews pretty much fucked you already, not much you can do.

I drink public water but use a regular fridge charcoal filter. I buy meat in bulk (mostly pork tenderloin, ground chuck, haddock, and chicken) from local grocers and freeze it. No soy really (that I know of).

isn't grass cheaper than corn? it seems like they do this dumb shit on purpose, just because they can.

Do you have a clue what this is though, and why you shouldn't touch any piece of meat which hasn't been properly thermally treated? And people claim americans are not retarded.

>Should I buy a shitty game or a piece of meat I'll eat in less than an hour?
Both are a huge waste of money, just fucking save it for later.

>filet mignon
>rare

Also, my buddy bought a smoker and we've been making smoked tritips once a week. It's unbelievable, try a smoked steak at least once in your life, it works great for cheap cuts.

>medium
>$60 steak
>Cook it till it tastes like wood please!
Just buy Assassin's Creed

Porterhouse Medium-Rare ofc.

>eating food
>waste of money

What is a good way to spend money?

Sorry for not living my life like a jaded, paranoid child.

>ever consuming alcohol or cigarettes
I can understand that wacky tobaccy since it has actual medical use and benefits but the other two literally why would you do that
$25 towards Final Fantasy or something

Do you realize those parasites lay their eggs exactly on grass?

put it into your savings account to accrue interest, goy.

If I can't pirate it urs not worth playing

Not sure if cheaper, but they use corn to bulk the shit out of the cow and yield more meat. Also, if you farm corn, you get to sell corn and just feed the cows the shit quality infested corn leftover. Its all about money really.

Those cuts are way too fucking thick.

The only time I'd cook a steak well-done. Who knows what fucked up shit that meat has been through to become worth a dollar.

>search Google for image
>moon runes
Yeah fucking Americans am I right?

>15 on fast food

why would you do this to yourself?

My parents usually cook steak to medium well but I do mine rare to medium rare. I can eat it either way as it doesn't make too much of a difference to me. I prefer to stick with our family dishes (Jewish and Taiwanese cuisine). Pretty weird mix but hey I'm used to it.

Steak isn't amazing like everyone always hypes up, chicken and seafood are much better.

oh is it now? I figured they just did it for fun.

It's a feature. Do you know what the term Historically Accurate means? fucking brainlet.

Chicken really is underrated.

Brah I lift 3x a week and eat pretty decently and my test is only 410. Three different doctors have refused to acknowledge an issue and think I’m trying to get roids because I mention I lift.

Yes, but a cow that has a grass diet will naturally have a stronger organism and better bacteria to combat parasites. Not to mention this results in the production of good healthy bacteria that is actually beneficial to humans when they eat it. See: vegans who desperately need B12 supplements after not eating meat for years.

what the fuck

The entire fucking india is vegan and they did not require any supplements for centuries.

why does that steak have seeds in

Sorry user the deal was for humans not whales.

>infect poor
Poor people buy shitty quality meat. Is this support to be surprising? Buy a fucking prime cut and you'll be fine.

>You will never see a Steak on 75% sale user
Just make the steak yourself in a pan at home. I went to a steakhouse and got a $60 steak, and yeah it was the best steak I've ever had, but cost $50 more than a steak I made at home and it was better but definitely wasn't $50 better.

how the hell do you think they grow the steak, retard?

Go buy youself some cherry cordials and pop tarts.