These kids gon learn

These kids gon learn

>looks like OLD people candy
>is actually a crunch bar filled with caramel

sounds good but don't lie it definitely sounds like old people candy.

I remember these.
These were good when I was hung over and on break at the job with no other food available.

100 Grand, indeed...
Should've been called Life Savers but that was taken.

>Giving kids death sentences in peanut allergy form.
You should be arrested for having those.

op, do you listen to the watercooler?

? You mean paydays?

No don't know what that means, is it a podcast?

Those are so good. Do they even exist in normal bar form or are they exclusively "fun" size?

Not that guy but I meant Paydays. Did mean.

Those were the ones with the "lethal" peanuts.
But the combination of peanuts and sugar is a miracle for the hungover in a jam.

Wait, what's the difference between the two?

yes, and they had a discussion about holloween candy last week and the 100 grands were discussed at length. very amusing podcast. you can google it if you have any interest, its the sideshow of a podcast called resume.

Hundred grand= caramel center rolled in crisped rice and covered in chocolate

Payday= caramel center rolled in salted peanuts

Baby Ruth= a Payday with a layer of nougat then covered in chocolate

This has been a guide to Nestle candy bars

their not that bad

Thank you for that.

>No really... I'm not joking; it's been a while.

the full sized bar is just 2 fun sized in an elongated wrapper

i'll check it out thanks

I was at my aunts and ate a shit ton of paydays, lemonheads, 100 grand and snickers from her halloween stash.

>Payday= caramel center rolled in salted peanuts
Payday has no caramel center it's nougat.
Baby Ruth is indeed just a Payday with chocolate.

You show em that shit, OP.

I got some smarties and thats all the little bastards will get if they show up to my door cause Im having my lights off

The nougat itself is wrapped in a thin layer of caramel.

Do they make a chocolate-coated payday?
That would be the tits.

Not if I learn 'em first

if you really want them to learn hand out raisins and handi-snacks
if you want to be a sadist hand out mini toothbrushes

this looks suspiciously like third world candy

thats pretty much a snickers isnt it?

Candy from the Great Depression will do that

Well it is Canadian

Its called a baby ruth

baby ruth uses whole peanuts and snickers are crushed thats pretty much the only difference

i wish this country wasn't completely pussified and low trust so I can hand out homemade good stuff.

Muh chilluns!

this. if this society wasnt so gay, I would even invite trick or treaters in for a minute to have a sit. cookies and juice for kids, beers for the adults. Hardly any trick or treaters so it would be fun. I had a old couple in my old neighborhood do that, everyone knew each other so it was cool.

salted nut roll>payday>100 grand

When I was a kid, my hometown was someone at your door every 5 minutes all evening. nowadays I am lucky to see 5 kids total. every parent is a deranged faggot who takes their kids to the mall for 45 minutes between Valiums.

Bout done with it all.

In my area everyone takes they're kids to either different sections of their neighborhood or completely different neighborhoods entirely, like a real lack of community when you can't even get kids to trick or treat their own neighborhood
I'm not black btw

Payday is old people candy. Along with Werther's.

I think peanuts must have been expensive or something 50 years ago which is why old people are obsessed with them. Have you unleashed a boomer into a restaurant with those unlimited boiled peanuts?
Sad times, at least Christmas is still comfy if you remember not to invite the single female relative with a mulatto kid.

But you have to include her when you let the cousin who's dating a transplanted Tejano sit at the table

No one wants to eat your creepy homemade candy you pedo

Why the fuck would i want to go through the effort of making candy just to give it to some stupid kid that can't tell the difference and won't appreciate it? And why the FUCK would I want that kid and it's parents to enter my house?

>FONDANT & ARACHNIDS

How are those related?

fuck off nigger payday and salted nut roll are patrician.

also Riesen, necco wafers and butterscotch are old people candies

oh fuck
true halloween spook

wait, all my life i've been loving snickers and not knowing I should try a Baby Ruth, wtf

YOU GON LEARN TODAY

>
>When I was a kid, my hometown was someone at your door every 5 minutes all evening. nowadays I am lucky to see 5 kids total. every parent is a deranged faggot who takes their kids to the mall for 45 minutes between Valiums.
>Bout done with it all.

Just heard two old guys talking at the pawn shop about how they told all of their kids not to go trick or treat anymore cause 'those ALU AKBARS are gonna try something this year.' Crazy.

If you really hate kids do this

>look it up
>it's just a mockup someone made
whew
>dole responded and they like the idea
FUCCCCCK

What the fuck

Nobody knocked on my door. Not a single kid. Earlier at worked I asked other people and they told me they don't let their kids outside because of terrorists.

Please tell me your shitting me
I went out in another neighborhood because mines filled with retirees and there were kids all over the place, your neighborhood just sucks a fat dick

Payday is owned by Hershey.

French Burnt Peanuts are better.

You choke on these damn things.

Nobody trick-or-treated here either.

But I suspect it was because of the blacks, not terrorists.

what kind of retarded parents don't take the time to look over their kids candy before the kids get to eat it?

some psycho could have put poison in there

yeah that's what happens when Manhattan gets terrorized Halloween morning

the ultimate old folk candy is pic related
im thinking of setting an order placed for 25 pounds of it

I had no idea these were considered old people candy until a couple months ago and I don't understand. It's top-tier candy, why is it considered an old people thing? I've never even seen old people eat it.

wait is that a pay day with a kit kat inside. is this sold somewhere?

its a meme that only old grandmas can find out where these are and they distribute them among the masses
because the old grandmas are the only ones who bother to actually shop at old candy shops

Things were fine and dandy in Queens. PS, don't come live here, we're full.

>my first Halloween after moving to the Midwest
>All the kids tell you a joke first

It's a 100 grand you faggit

>had low turnout so i just told kids to take handfuls
>some of them said they just wanted one
made me happy

goddammit, i remember when this fucking bar came out, it was called "100,000 dollar bar", and it was marketed to KIDS. its not no grammabar, shut the fuck up, and get off my lawn!!!!!

i remember going out at age 10 without my parents. oh god that was wonderful. fuck this world, parents are all insane now. im glad i never had kids.