If God is dead, what the fuck are we supposed to do now?

>If God is dead, what the fuck are we supposed to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfcvPFpXUnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same things we've been doing since the Renaissance

the pascalian concept of divertissement.

women can spread their legs and men can try to please them and deal with their rejections

Well it's strange because if God was never there then religion, etc are just manifestations of human culture and there can be no end to the value assignation and denial of life which brought about religion in the first place. If god did exist and were to die then we are forced to reevaluate everything and choose a new way. I think this is why Nietzsche didn't just say
>lol gods not even real

then what?

Abolish debt
Abolish work
Abolish industries
Abolish the State

Wait for redemption day

>shit idea
>not quite a shit idea
>shit idea
>opposite of a shit idea
If a play economy worked, I'd be down for it. But, humans are flawed and no lack of God can change that. We're just too broken to have nice things for very long.

>humans are flawed
spooky

Stirner picture wasn't meant to mean much, I just prefer to put a picture up with it. Didn't have a fitting picture, so I went with Stirner.

Stop mourning and move on.

>he thought the world was valuable only when and because God was in the picture
Don't know what to tell you, I think you've been eternally fucked since childhood. You have to go through one hell of a morality transmutation to escape that abyss.

I feel like God (the Christian one) was never that important for people's lives desu. Every religious person that you'll meet grieves just as much when they lose a loved one because the idea of a life after death just isn't natural for humans. There were tons of religions that never raised the human beyond the level of mere mortals (see the Epic of Gilgamesh) or even looked down on conscience itself (Buddhism). Religion has always been just a way of explaining things, and science can certainly take that place nowadays.

SHITPOSTING AD AETERNAM

What kind of ultra-devout monk were you, user-kun?

Wait for a new one to come along?

>The death of God is a religious event – a transgression, experiment in damnation, and stroke of antitheistic warfare – but this is not to say it is pre-eminently a crime. Hell has no interest in our debauched moral currency. To confuse reactive dabblings in sin with expeditions in damnation is Christian superficiality; the Dantean error of imagining that one could earn oneself an excursion in Hell, as if the infernal too was a matter of justice. Our crimes are mere stumblings on the path to ruin, just as every projected Hell on Earth is a strict exemplar of idolatry. Transgression is not criminal action, but tragic fate; the intersection of an economically programmed apocalypse with the religious antihistory of poetry. It is the inevitable occurrence of impossibility, which is not the same as death, but neither is it essentially different.

Let's all pretend he's still alive. Eventually we will revive him.

Pretend he is not.

kill ourselves

kill him again
youtube.com/watch?v=tfcvPFpXUnI

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,

your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one."

Amen.

Dismiss this life
Worship death

The term '' god is dead '' is a post-modernist masturbatory result of their soulless philosophy.

God is never dead whether or not humans act out in sin, he'll always exist whether or not there's a million true followers or a family of followers.

God isn't binded to the numbers, numbers of followers has varied for hundreds of thousands of years, to think there's some kind of mathematical ratio is obviously stupid.

>he doesn't know about resurrection

When he said "God is dead" he forgot to add.....for now.

You should read the text this quote actually comes from

Faggot

death grips fan detected

Wait three days for the ressurection, dummy.