Is it true?

Never been that into drugs but this seems very interesting.

Attached: Scientist-Claims-DMT-Can-Connect-You-To-A-Parallel-Universe.jpg (1652x866, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/lsd-brain-imaging-sense-self/53874/
scientificexploration.org/docs/21/jse_21_1_rodriguez.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=evtjy8MAE7k
youtube.com/watch?v=G-lN8vWm3m0&t=126s
youtube.com/watch?v=G-lN8vWm3m0
youtube.com/watch?v=YCkPuASC0i4
youtube.com/watch?v=_6irjzQ0nEI
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02761.x)
youtube.com/user/TheDrugClassroom/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.

Don't fucking take drugs when you don't need too, dickhead.

Not in a physical sense, but drugs are great if used well, especially psychedelics.

Yes, DMT connects you to parallel universes

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 53K)

Has anyone here done DMT? How does it compare to LSD?

Why? There are lots of things I don't need, but still want

How? Doesn't it just affect your senses like other drugs?

Love to see the credentials of those "researchers".
Probably not a physicist in the lot.
Probably no degrees in the lot if they experimented while still in school.

>newatlas.com/lsd-brain-imaging-sense-self/53874/
Recent study found out how LSD "dissolves your sense-of-self". You may "become one with all things" but you're still locked into THIS universe.

All those idiots are doing is stirring their brains (sic) with a spoon and marveling at the pretty colors. A kaleidoscope or watching the end of "2001" is safer.

>he thinks lsd is bad for you

have checked all the vids and researcher asses on this
>they all learn enormous hippy wonders, the beings teach them.... they extract knowledge...it's a m a a a a a a a z i n g
>list of knowledge and secrets brought back and shared with humanity, to of course further love and budderbootie
1. .......
2. ........
3. .....
4. .......

Dude, this is why, you have to see the beings
>ancient aliens
>the pyramids
>eastern belly button gazing
>muh levitation
>muh inner life

Attached: dumber libidiot liar corrupt to the core.png (450x247, 226K)

one of the fuckers is the ancient aliens book fucker
>be a spaced out hippy with the keys to the universe
there's yer answer

It appears in the highest of levels, the powers that be, use these types of drugs - of course it helps them to stay supremely narcissistic and psychopahic, so when they destroy for Lucifer, their claimed, and the alien beings "direct them" (their inner psychosis speaks), it's all good and no guilt or remorse, they have the special "keys" and thus will take lives, make war, loot all the money, work with the bankers and the 8,000 or so elite that run the world.
So in a strange way it is useful.

What are you trying to say?

DMT can make you hallucinate parallel universes.

Attached: lain.jpg (736x522, 100K)

Yeah, I do.
Carl Sagan tried it once.
One of the stupidest things he ever did.

you peak into parallel universe every time you dream

maybe.
scientificexploration.org/docs/21/jse_21_1_rodriguez.pdf

I experimented with LSD a few times and it seems that it can completely esare your conceptions and delusions of reality and once they are gone you realize how much bullshit and lies you normally believe. The problem is that when you see through your delusions your mind is eager for new answers and you accept any thought that comes to your mind and you believe it as it is just a fact without any critical thought.
Many things I experienced in those states are not describable by our language so when I tried to describe it to my frinds I found myself using a lot of metaphors that without the experience most people would probably deem religious and spiritual. I believe most people started with the same thought but then forgot its just made up metaphors

Right now I believe there is something to be discovered in states induced by psychedelics. When the users say the insights and experiences you have access to are more real than real and are of real significance they don't use those words lightly.

lol, this is great.
>Testing for complete objectivity and, therefore, to determine if the DMT-
induced alternate reality is a persistent co-existing alternate reality, a simple
information inlinformation out experiment using two human subjects can be performed. One version of this experiment requires no manipulative computation on the part of the DMT beings except simply maintaining an exact replica of the information provided (i.e. information storage). On the other hand, to remove the potential interpretation that DMT may provide the human subject with a form of extra sensory perception (ESP) (Roll 1989), it is best to have the alien entities compute the prime factors of a large non-prime number.

>more real than real
is it possible to understand what this means without experiencing it?

>scientificexploration.org/docs/21/jse_21_1_rodriguez.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q

note alex jones says he doesn't believe it he's just reporting what those in power believe, same ones the pic related is talking about

Attached: Luciferian Monetary Gov Elite.png (1345x682, 796K)

Drugs are a waste of time and money. Drugs also destroy your body, put a huge strain on the medical system which can be used for people who don't have self destructive tendencies, cause harm for the economy and hurt the other people around you. Same goes for alcohol and tobacco. I've tried weed, but only to help my spasms and stress (which I gave up on after the second try didn't work). Medical drugs can also be dangerous and ineffective like illegal drugs. I'm a pretty sad and self loathing individual, but please work on better yourself.

It's hard to come up with analogy that doesn't sound silly or far fetched but here's a one

Imagine your whole life you were blind not knowing there could be more to life than just hearing or touching and consciousness is just that. You even live in society where everyone is in the same boat as you completely blind not knowing there could be something more. But after taking a drug you gain sight and you see this beautiful world that is much much more than you could experience and imagine to that point. You see your loved ones and the world around you in a completely new unheard-of way. There is so much to explore and find out about it. But of course it doesn't last and you are blind again. But you still remember and you try to tell others but how can you describe sight with colors and shapes if in your society you don't even have the right words that could even begin to describe the concept of sight.

You can say most of the insights you get from your psychedelic trip are delusions and that's true but that doesn't change the fact that the way you see the world is radically different from what you can normally percieve.

Yes. It's also recently been proven that catnip connects cats with an unknown location within NGC 3628. Now this next part is pure speculation, but some scientists think that this may be the true reason why the Leo constellation is so named.

Attached: The Catnip Galaxy.jpg (1100x838, 124K)

I did psilocybin truffles alone in a field 2 summers ago, I was going through a bad break up, and it helped a lot.

I just walked in nature listening to ambient music, the trees that surrounded and hung over me were pulsating, for the first time in my life I understood what nature was and how beautiful it is, and it's right there under our noses, we just can't see it out of our arrogance and distractions.

I sat on a huge hill, took off my shoes and laughed to myself for abut 15 minutes straight, with what felt like, pure bliss.

I have been meaning to do it again soon, maybe this spring. Ps this was the song that I listened to whilst I walked, good luck:

youtube.com/watch?v=evtjy8MAE7k

Well said user, I resonate with this.

Thanks,makes sense butis it extra senses or just more intense sight, sound etc?

There
is nothing that can prepare
you
for [the
DMT experience].
There is a
sound,
a bzzzz.
It started
off
and got louder and louder and faster
and
faster.
I
was
coming
on and
coming
on
and then
POW!
There
was
a space
station below me and to
my
right. There
were at least two presences, one
on
either side
of
me, guiding me to the platform.
(Strassman, 2001, p. 189)

What psychedelics has Veeky Forums done?

Personally:
>1p-LSD
>ALD-52
>ETH-LAD
>4-AcO-DMT
>4-HO-MiPT
>DPT

Attached: 1478493118524.jpg (499x499, 138K)

They were pouring communication into me, but it
was
just
so
intense.
[...I
There
was
something outlined
in
green, right in front
of
me
and
above me here. It was rotating
and
doing things.
She
was showing
me,
it seemed like,
how
to use this thing. It resembled
a computer terminal.
I believe she wanted
me
to try to communicate with her through that
device. (Strassman, 2001,
p.
209)

You can have more intense sences but it can also dim them. Imagine a scale to senses that is normally set to a certain value but in that state it can be moved in any direction. Also the relationship between senses can be intensified to the point when you can see sound hear smell and so on. To a tiny degree you can see in this video how sight and hearing can influence each other. On lsd this can get intensified to a degree that seeing and hearing are the same thing for you and you can't tell them apart for instance and how do you describe that?

Lsd doesn't do one thing with your consciousness it is hugely dependent on what kind of part of it are you focusing on.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-lN8vWm3m0&t=126s

>youtube.com/watch?v=G-lN8vWm3m0

That's kind of freaky, shows how easily our brains are tricked.

>is it possible to understand what this means without experiencing it?
Basically no.
My reason for saying this being that unlike a normal new experience you're trying to explain to someone (e.g. let's say skydiving) where it's just a different arrangement of aspects of the reality you're already familiar with (e.g. you know what the sky is, you know what being at a high altitude is like probably, you know what diving is from having used a swimming pool, etc.), a psychoactive compound like DMT is effectively changing the channel and giving you an entirely different frame of perception.
Another analogy: Imagine you've only ever worked with and have only ever seen watercolor painting. And someone else tries to explain to you what oil painting looks like, but in response to everything they say you keep on imagining watercolor images. Like "OK, so they're talking about a watercolor picture, but with more red" or something. And then when you finally see the oil painting it takes you completely by surprise because you didn't even have anything you could have ever referenced in your existing memory to be able to accurately assess what it would be like.
In all cases, the issue I think is that there's a distinction between a content change and a medium change. Psychoactive substances like DMT don't just give you new content in your existing perceptual medium, they instead change your perceptual medium itself, in a way where it's not even really possible for someone who *has* tried it to fully conceptualize what they experienced after the fact because they're back to their old perceptual medium by then.

>What psychedelics has Veeky Forums done?

None because im not a degenerate.

You sound like a retard

you sound offeneded

Why don't you simply find out?

"Researchers."

Get a friend to go to a parallel universe, then see if you can contact him through taking drugs.

Be sure to report back.

Don't really have the connections.

Do you have an internet connection?

Is it a waste to try it once?

I have never taken any drugs...I don't even take whatever prescription drugs people use for colds and headaches...
I still want to try weed and ecstasy each once.
Does anyone know if they will fuck up my brain if I only do each once?
I am taking really high level math and physics, so I don't wanna risk anything if they can fuck me up.

Also, how long until they are out of my system if I were to try them?
I get drug tested every 3-6 months.

It's absolutely true but materialfags will deny it simply because they lack the degree of perception and intelligence that allows you to understand the world as something other than a thing

Attached: 703139.png (700x788, 84K)

The existence of a world only accessible through psychoactive compound ingestion is materialistic as fuck. It means the gates of reality are opened and closed with chemistry.

dont do them, if those are your worries they are strong itll manifest itself when taking them. Ive done psychedelics and i think its a big meme even though I never had a bad experience

no weed won't, ecstacy won't the first time. depending on your age marijuana will have 0 negative affects other than lung infections and phlegm if you're a chronic smoker, but you can eat it or use a topical application. ecstacy will damage your brain if used a lot

it's just a drug that makes you believe everything you see and alters your senses

Ok, thanks.
Now how does someone that spends at least 95% of their waking time studying in their room find a dealer?

So trying them once is bad?
desu I have almost no worries about weed except
passing a drug test. I just want to try ecstasy once if it doesn't mess my brain up.

They can be opened and closed with meditation too. Care to meditate up on a mountain top for 20 years? Psychedelics are called "shortcuts" for a reason

Being a proffesional Veeky Forumsentist I don't have a very good knowledge of basically anything, but I have heard that studies on psychedelics and hellucinogens are starting to ramp up, especially on DMT and psilocin, because LSD is for faggots. Shrooms are what I know most about, so I'll focus on that. They're safe, hard to get addicted to (as on higher doses the euphoria starts to turn into crippling anxiety if you're not in a great mood), hard to overdose on, and pretty accessible/cheap. Every time you trip, whether it be a bad or good experience, researchers seem to never find anything negative really. This is why it's starting to be used for depression and anxiety, as you can take large macrodoses, with effects of treating whatever illness for up to 8 months or even longer, no matter how the trip went. The experiences can be pretty amazing, and you can be extremely productive after tripping. I recommend

>They can be opened and closed with meditation too.
False.

PS: Also I know this is the common thing people say about psychedelics vs. meditation (that drugs are just a shortcut and you can "get there naturally," as though plants / chemicals were somehow "unnatural"), but it's completely wrong.
If you start slipping into a DMT trip without any chemicals to trigger it, that means you probably have a brain problem.
Meditation != psychedelic drugs. Not even close. It's kind of insulting to both meditation and to psychedelic drugs to try to argue they're comparable to each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCkPuASC0i4

I think you've pretty well got it: skydiving is a perfect example. Psychedelic drugs are an experience. They are not indescribable experiences or beyond words. Like skydiving, though, you can't really feel what it is like to skydive without actually experiencing it. All of the sensations and feelings of the experience are obviously what really matters, and no amount of words--or even pictures, for that matter--can replicate what it actually felt like to be alive at that point in time experiencing skydiving. Psychedelic drugs are honestly so hyped up by a small counter-culture community that people are getting placebo effects for the most part. There is no way ANY experience can live up to the hype psychedelics have been granted. Even a trip to the moon (which would be undoubtedly a life-changing experience) wouldn't be hyped to such an extent without falling flat on its face.

Continued:

The subjective factor of psychedelics is honestly what keeps the mystique surrounding these drugs alive. People can just look up skydiving videos on YouTube and convince themselves that the experience isn't all that life changing (it very well may actually be); psychedelic drugs have the advantage that there is no way to vicariously experience them, other than with special effects in movies, etc. This allows people's imaginations to run rampant and to fill in expectations that wouldn't otherwise be there. Psychedelics really are just an experience, though, that much is certain. ANY experience can have spiritual significance (skydiving being one of them). Psychedelics are just one unique experience in a world filled with unique experiences. It takes a serious lack of vision to not understand that context is everything: someone with a good grasp on spiritual matters might find something otherwise insignificant (watching a flower grow, for instance) to have greater spiritual significance than psychedelic drugs. It really depends on where you are coming from in life what taking psychedelic drugs will actually mean. You have to understand that part of the experience is being part of a small cultural group that is "in the know" (and who may not be). If these drugs were more widely taken there would be better descriptions of what to expect, taking a good deal of the mystique away. This is essentially what happens with other otherwise miraculous experiences, such as flying for the first time, which is obviously an extremely significant experience and could be hyped to as much an extent as psychedelics if truth be told.

I think would prefer Ayahuasca tea over smoked DMT.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6irjzQ0nEI

My experiences with psychedelics haven't really given me new insight on life or changed my perception of it. It's mostly just a fun experience to me. The culture and mystique surrounding psychedelics are often times ridiculous. They aren't intrinsically spiritual experiences; the trips are what you make of them.

>Like "OK, so they're talking about a watercolor picture, but with more red" or something. And then when you finally see the oil painting it takes you completely by surprise
>But you still remember and you try to tell others but how can you describe sight with colors and shapes if in your society you don't even have the right words that could even begin to describe the concept of sight

These are so accurate.

Even though you have explained it so perfectly, it is still impossible to imagine the unimaginable; so the only imaginable response for the uninitiated is to doubt. They probably think that we are mistaken in some way.

Still, DMT doesn't seem have the same effect for everybody. Some experience 'hallucinations' and 'weird aliens'. Others experience a very profound sense of wonder, extra dimensions, and the indescribable.

Even I doubt my own experience when I'm sober. But then I went back, and the spinning mandalas and higher beings were far more complex than I realize I could possibly remember, and they don't hang in space the same way they would in normal 3D space. Memories of previous trips flood back, I once again have that profound sense of wonder, and I feel stupid for having ever doubted myself. I always have an urge to talk about it but always sound like a retarded hippie trying to.

I feel like Jodie Foster at the end of Contact.

Attached: 1375590121235.png (830x949, 157K)

YOU THROW UP AND CRAP YOUR PANTS from DMT
it's wonderful... who wouldn't want to do that ?

So I checked out some more DMT vids again, and the assholes here are not going to like this - some people's consciousness leaves their body and they see themselves passed out with their pants shit in their DMT trip.

LOL - it's not just an alternate reality with genius aliens wishing to impart knowledge... it's the god damned consciousness leaving the persons body then looking at the fucking room floating around...
LOL
atheists need to 3+ toke dose and see what happens..

>expanding your mind
>degenerate
The absolute state

aren't those first 3 drugs just prodrugs to lsd
i've just done lsd and mushrooms
as well i'd disregard the power of psychedelics as i've found people vastly overstate the power of them
i really fucking love them though and i'll be dropping a tab on friday night probably

from what the truthful dude who came to my middle school to talk about drugs said weed does effect your memory and i believe he said as little as 1 time permanently affects it (he didn't make up any information that i could discern today) so you should take that into consideration. doing ecstasy once will not do much to your brain if you take an antioxidant (vitamin c is easy but other people recommend different ones) to reduce the oxidative stress on your brain (this is supposedly the main culprit to mdma neurotoxicity). you will probably want to take mdma again just because it feels so good but abusing it will cause memory problems among the serotonin receptor loss that will occur too (this is without the antioxidant). i abused mdma back in high school and my short term memory took a dip but recently (quite a few years later) i've gotten it back. there are studies which say the mdma abuse is reversible btw and i can anecdotally attest to that

i believe 1 month is fine for both drugs to be out of your system

to be honest i'd advise not really trying drugs just because you probably won't want to stop as is the case for a strong majority of people but if you think you can try it strictly once (doubtful, putting people in jail for long times doesn't stop people from wanting more drugs) then sure. if you were i'd strongly recommend mdma over marijuana but marijuana is a lot lighter.

if you want a drug that won't affect your brain/body in a negative way then lsd is the way to go. unbelievably tolerated by your body/brain and the only possible negative effect that i could find in my research is 5ht2b receptor activation which, in prescription drugs, has been linked to some form of heart disease but whether or not this is applicable to lsd is debatable. i'm the only one to have said anything about it from what i can tell. other than lsd being a massively safe drug opioids is too massively well tolerated but has a very high addiction potential

if you really want to try mdma then the darknet is the place to start. street ecstasy is commonly cut with other things and most adulterants will increase the neurotoxicity in ways you can't predict. i've heard even caffeine increases the negatives to your brain in combination with mdma but people will do it anyway because mdma is just so good. if you can't quell your urge to take it then i'd say go for it but research piracetam and mdma interactions (piracetam abuse has anecdotally led to very negative consequences to your brain but only in abuse so it's fair to skip it) as well as antioxidants to ensure you negate as much neurotoxicity as possible. piracetam is supposed to potentiate your mdma high and even reduce or eliminate the hangover you get from it (your brain gets flushed of serotonin from mdma). i suppose i wouldn't recommend it for your first time though as the hangover will probably be good motivation to keep you from abusing it

as well for a drug test on weed i have heard that only smoking frequently makes it last as long as a month

realistically though trying any drug once is not going to change your brain in any actual way (even abusing isn't noticeable for a lot of drugs). the main problem with trying any drug is the desire to want to do it again that you will get which will lead into actual neurotoxicity from abuse

out of all the drugs i know of i'd strongly advise never taking a gaba drug (benzodiazepine, alcohol, barbiturate, ghb, potentially theanine and phenibut) as they have massive proven neurotoxicity. as well dissociatives (nmda antagonists) supposedly have a permanent effect on your brain from at least one usage
(onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1360-0443.2009.02761.x)

just research the hell out of any drugs you consider doing

to anyone else considering trying or consuming drugs in the future i strongly recommend the drug classroom for informational videos as a start to your research into the responsible usage of drugs.
youtube.com/user/TheDrugClassroom/videos
he highballs the neurotoxic effects and is the most cumulative and actually researched source i've found on the internet

I took ayahuasca (yage) in latin america once and it was the most intense experience of my life.

And yes ayahuasca contains DMT.

Isn't it funny how alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs and also the easiest one to buy from almost any shop in the world, at the same time being the one society pushes you the most into doing.

Psychedelics are illegal because it wokes people. Feel good drugs are illegal because it's a shortcut to happiness, everyone's ultimate goal. Alcohol just causes socialization

>Alcohol just causes socialization
>I've never met a single alcoholic in my life: the post.

>There is no way ANY experience can live up to the hype psychedelics have been granted.
I disagree with that. In my experience it's the opposite: No amount of hype can ever match how extremely bizarre and life changing a full blown psychedelic trip is.
>Psychedelic drugs are honestly so hyped up by a small counter-culture community that people are getting placebo effects for the most part.
Nah, if there's any doubt at all whether you're having a trip or not, that means you were nowhere close to having a trip. It's unthinkable to somehow be able to have a full blown trip yet not be convinced the drugs have worked. That's like saying "I think I jerked off an hour ago but I'm not sure if I had an orgasm or not." With an actual trip you're like a snowflake thrown into a furnace, there is no mistaking it because your entire mental landscape is being eclipsed by it.

Well, technically to the experiencer the DMT universe is just as real as this one. Thing is, there's a high probability that this universe actually brings you into existence, so this universe should be considered more important.

That's the exact opposite of what I meant with the skydiving example.
I'm saying you *could* figure out an idea of what skydiving is like without doing it because you have experience with the different circumstances that make it up e.g. you've probably been at a high altitude before like up on a mountain, you know what diving is like from diving into a swimming pool, and you know what being in the sky is like from being in a plane.
And I'm saying you *couldn't* do the same for psychedelic compounds. Because with sky diving you're just watching another show on the same channel, while with psychedelics you're actually changing the channel altogether. The medium is what's being altered, not the content. The medium being your medium of perception. You're not just getting a new image to look at through your same ordinary frame of reference, you're getting an entirely new frame of reference.

DMT and it's analogues won't connect you to a parallel universe. Where's the proof of such a claim?

I have experienced that 5-meo-mipt really is a very spiritual drug. I saw the stars begin to twinkle and thin, blue threads began to connect the constellations. The constellations began interacting with one another like real animals and people in the sky. They came down from the sky with welcoming smiles and spoke to me in an alien language. For a while I couldn't understand them but their message became clear, "don't worry, you'll be okay. You're made from the same stuff as us." They all went back into the sky and turned back into normal stars. Pretty fucking amazing desu, but it's not a parallel universe. It's all in your/my head.

>"don't worry, you'll be okay. You're made from the same stuff as us."
>"don't worry, you'll be okay. You're made from the same stuff as us."
So deep.

FPBP

>researchers
watch out for that word

are you retarded? obviously DMT connects you to an alternate universe !!

There is not a single positive study about drugs (from DMT to cannabis).

The only parallel universe you can connect to is called failure and mental disorder.

>straightedge brainlet thinks mental disorders are caused by drugs

>Still, DMT doesn't seem have the same effect for everybody. Some experience 'hallucinations' and 'weird aliens'. Others experience a very profound sense of wonder, extra dimensions, and the indescribable.

This is what I mean. Psychedelic drugs don't guarantee a spiritual experience. There are plenty of people who take psychedelic drugs and just trip out and get a body high. If you are expecting a life-altering experience you are setting yourself up for placebo effects. If you can see God, aliens, or visit different dimensions with psychedelic drugs, then you can do it without them too; no experience is so isolated.

>Feel good drugs are illegal because it's a shortcut to happiness, everyone's ultimate goal.

Drugs aren't a pathway to long-term happiness--take it from someone with long-term brain damage from drug use when I was younger.

I mean the revelations. During government testing on US soldiers no one claimed to have spiritual experiences. Most people take these drugs with the sole intention of having a spiritual experience. That taints the results; it's not like you just got dosed with acid one day without any prior knowledge of it. I doubt very many people would claim to be seeing God if this was the case. People would describe it as a poison, which it undoubtedly is.

>Feel good drugs are illegal because it's a shortcut to happiness, everyone's ultimate goal.
I never said or even implied that, just that they should all be legal

This is funny, because I actually dosed my friend with 2 tabs. He had tripped many times and knew how to handle it, but I imagine doing that to someone who has never taken LSD and I can actually see it fucking someone up, royally.

>while with psychedelics you're actually changing the channel altogether. The medium is what's being altered, not the content.

No drugs do this. Every experience alters you, changes your perception. Psychedelic drugs aren't any more unique than a host of other experiences.

Look at it like this: People take drugs for different reasons. Some (the addicts) just take drugs to escape their lives and to experience temporary happiness. Others (the experiencer) are into drugs for the unique perspective they provide, and the experience.

The main thing you aren't calculating for is that the "experiencer" lives a lifestyle very different from the "addict." When you throw in an appreciation of different cultures, an open mind to experience (psychedelic users are among the first to go skydiving, scuba diving, travel the world, etc. from my experience), and good friends, you end up with someone very different than "the addict." An addict would take psychedelic drugs and not get spiritual effects from them. A person open to new experiences and actively seeking spiritual experiences will find these drugs spiritual. You can see what's going on here: "the experiencer" is a spiritual person: psychedelic drugs aren't the only spiritual thing these people do: most are adventurers and seek out new and engaging experiences. Psychedelic drugs are JUST a complement to a spiritual person, not the main and only course. Expecting spirituality in a bottle with psychedelic drugs is ludicrous.

Brainlet

I meant this post, sorry:

There are two ways to become spiritually aware: by seeking out spiritual experiences and by limiting your environment's stimulation to the senses (what Buddhist monks do).

Point is, all wisdom comes full circle. Esoteric experiences don't negate day-to-day life. Different dimensions and the like aren't something you hear about from people who are spiritually aware generally. Think of the Buddhists that watch grass grow: those are the types of insights into existence that spiritual people have. Different dimensions and crazy trips are just escape-seeking behavior. Any person with real-world experience, no matter how spiritually aware, knows that day-to-day economic activity will always be of extreme importance. The special world where everything flips on its head (what some here are implying) can't possibly exist. Popularity is still important, money is still important (ask the homeless), status is still important (ask the slave), and you still have to pay taxes. There is no escape. If you are using psychedelic drugs as an escape, you might as well just drink or do painkillers: there really is no difference at that point.

It doesn't compare. It's in a league of it's own. I call it space petrol. The experience lasts 15 mins in earth time but a couple of hours or so after will be contemplative and time will pass differently than to everyday life.
No way is this the only plane of existence, and DMT will show you that fact. If you disagree, you probably haven't tried it. And true knowledge comes from experience.
Other universes probably not, but other planes other than this perceptual interpretation of all that is, yes

His massive ego began quivering.
"drugs are bad"

Haven't lived

DMT not datura

Sounds like ayahuasca, not DMT

You could still see. You could still be in every day world.
That is not anything like a DMT breakthrough.

trippy, good video

The effects of ayahuasca are from DMT

And many other compounds. If you smoke DMT you won't purge, whereas with ayahuasca you will

The reason it takes so long is the MAOI that is present in one of the components.

It's like someone saying "It's not alcohol, it's a martini"

DMT documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk

correct. my trip wasn't to the level of, "lol look at these pretty colors and shit" but it was still spiritual. I've heard some faggots feel like they travel into colorful, moving fractals like the background of OP's image. I have not traveled to that point in my mind, and I don't plan to.