Sexual Objectification

Hello there you bigots.
I'm here because i want a bigots opinion on how to end sexual objectification, even better if you can actually find a solution.
This came to my mind after looking at this very interesting study: experiment.com/projects/sexual-objectification-in-the-lives-of-girls-what-girls-want-to-know?s=discover

Attached: DemucratsAreSmurt.jpg (588x649, 91K)

When you don't understand what the word bigot means.

picture should be the bottom photo for both

When you reply to obvious bait and don't sage.

You have to go.

>democratic debate
Old image is old. Here's the 2014-2018 version.

Attached: 1493745462310.jpg (1000x748, 190K)

I once saw a meme where a cosmic woman was standing behind a cosmic seated man. Her cosmic energy transpose was a dove and the man's was a snake. I thought the meme got the spirit energies backwards between the man and the woman, and OPs pic related seems to have the democrats and the republicans reversed.

Wear the burqa, whore.

When I did sage.

stop wearing clothes that make me wanna touch my peepee

with love, Getaclue

>I'm here because i want a bigots opinion on how to end sexual objectification, even better if you can actually find a solution.
Replace women with sex dolls/sexbots

Attached: celestina.png (536x893, 246K)

The republican debate picture is all wrong. It would be more realistic if the monkeys ate their own poo instead of throwing it

all wrong friendo.
The liberals would be eating their own shit, of course the shit would be coloured like the rainbow so that its progressive enough.
The republicans would be throwing their course dry shit at the liberals, who would be compaining about the lack of diversity in the con-poo.

>you eat da poo poo
>no u ear da poo poo
This is a sickness you see? And we do not want it in Veeky Forums

You shouldn't even attempt to end "sexual objectification" so I have no interest in humoring your ideas.

Have you been under a rock?

>sexual objectification
Fat,ugly,old women jealous about young attractive women.

Women control sexuality another women.

I must have forgotten the moment when whoever that image depicts was a democratic candidate.
In the actual primaries, the Dems had civil debates over policy while the Reps compared dick sizes.

Nice strawman

>In the actual primaries, the Dems had civil debates over policy while the Reps compared dick sizes.
Democrats are essentially proto-Republicans at this point. If you had a Democrat 40 years ago debate a Democrat today, it would look like a typicality Republican on Democrat debate.

ITT

Attached: 1427683243585.jpg (400x300, 90K)