ITT: Foods that are universally loved

ITT: Foods that are universally loved

Universally by whom? The diabetic?

Get these crumbly, dry ass, sheet rock tasting monstrosities out of here.

I know you're meming but I actually like those cheap shitty sugar cookies

Those things are disgusting.

Fuck you, and every one of your ilk who brings these shitty fucking things to an office/gameday party.

Is this the contrarian thread

I fucking hate these things too, they make me sick.

>I'm going to throw taste to the wayside and just go for the sweetest goddamn thing in the store
>not going for this

Heathen

Hate these cookies so much you have no idea. What's the point of paying like 5 dollars when I can just buy 2lbs of sugar, 1 pound of sugar, 1 quart of vegetable oil and 2oz of imitation vanilla for that money and make equally disgusting shit with those ingredients?

But I fucking hate those over-sweetened hockey pucks.

They usually are stale and have fondant on them which tastes awful. Fresh sugar cookies with buttercream are good but not what most people think of when they see OP's image sadly.

I say ice cream. I scream. You scream..

They're okay. The cookie part tastes like chemicals though

fuck me do I hate sheet cakes.
I always loudly complain about them at office meetings and colleagues agree with me.
Management gets all pissy at me but fuck them for buying $8 cakes that taste like shit to feed 25 people.

Fuck everyone saying that it tastes bad.
It's great.

I second this. Frosted butter/sugar cookies are delicious. These are flat, stale tasting cookies with frosting that tastes like sweetened Crisco.

I love those if they're cooked properly

It's horrible when you hear a ghetto accent over the loudspeaker cause you know your cheeseburger's gonna be salty, the bun's gonna be crunchy, and onions and cheese are gonna be dry. I really need to learn to drive away.

Too sweet for my liking. Enjoy your diabetes.

>anime poster
>has the literal taste of a child

really starts to gestate my neural prostate

Cake (sheet or otherwise) is good if made with real ingredients (especially when it comes to the frosting). It’s nearly inedible when the ingredient list is 75 different things “contains 2% or less of the following: milk, butter, eggs...”

yes

no

You forgot the flour.

>anime
pic related
sweets =/ taste of a child, fag

You see, that's where you're wrong.

Anyone else get the weird buzzing in the back of their throat when you eat something really sweet like sheet cake frosting or cupcakes? Shit's so fucking gross I don't know how anyone eats these

No, but I get a weird buzzing in the back of my skull when I toot a fat rail of blow.

No, but I get a weird buzzing in the back of my inner eye when I took a fat hit of DMT

Yeah, there's too much sugar and it's irritating your throat. I can't eat most store-bought desserts because of this, I have to make my own. I told a few other people about the throat burning from too much sugar and they started noticing it more too and can't eat stuff that's too sugary anymore.

I'm lactose intolerant :(

bahahaha
nice genes ya got there lmao

no

Nobody dislikes m&c

who doesn't love the mcchicken?

I turned 25 and can no longer eat these without a day of pain coming afterwards, but they're still the best

Only 25? You've got bitch guts.

the lettuce is gross and mcdonalds is nasty in general. i'd rather starve.

Vegetarians and beyond

I went back to smart n final specifically for these fucking things

god theyre heavenly

yeah. if I was 82 there would be more of them

You probably won't live past 30 if you're so feeble at 25.

meh, at 82 is a 30's paradise

Is mac and cheese literally just macaroni and cheese mixed together?

I don't know what you're trying to say.

Yes

It's a meme you newfag trash

I ate a large bag of these to myself and I'm pretty sure I shit blood the next day

you seem upset, some people like them

There's flour, butter, milk, and spices as well, though there are probably people that don't bother. Sometimes breadcrumbs or bacon is added.

>yes
Is it at least real cheese or is it typically american style cheese slices?
I'm genuinely trying to imagine enjoying that but I can't

How can that even be a dish I'll never know. In my country there's a similar thing but also with mince meat and and egg+milk and I still hate that (although many people love it)

Thanks. Should probably try it one day before I start bashing it

No problem. To answer your other question it's typically grated cheese, preferably a mix of soft cheese and hard cheese to give it gooey texture and sharpness. People do make it with cheese whiz though, but that's the kind of thing my mom finds appalling.

It's good winter comfort food, and incredibly easy to make.

It's a cheese sauce not just plain old cheese. Add some BBQ sauce and you have the GOAT lazy food.

Mac and cheese is originally English. It doesn't use processed cheese, it's typically made with a cheddar-based mornay sauce that is combined with cooked macaroni and then baked. It is awesome and if you don't like it you're pretty much a lame-o.

nah

It can be any kind of cheese you want to use with it. I like to use cheddar.

I dont have pictures, but there is a bakery by me that makes the best fucking sugar cookies ive ever had, whenever i deliver pizza i always stop by and pick up two, its kinda like a high class version of OP's pic, but its so fucken good

I actually don't really care for ice cream.

Why do they have such a bitter after taste?

Obligatory product placement

Try eating them without the icing. It's just a wet, bland, undercooked ball of dough.

I don't think anyone hates a good soft pretzel, provided it's not caked with insane amounts of salt or sugar.
Served with real Bavarian style mustard and Dunkelbier, it's truly the most masterful dish to come from German cuisine.
also >inb4 contrarian faggots start to hate pretzels

See, I like crispy sugar cookies, not those monstrosities made of pure shortening, but they are one of the few things my anorexic sister will eat and keep down that put a little meat on her bones. So here is to deceptively concealed animal fat.

People will forever argue over the best topping but everyone loves pizza. Even vegans and gluten free fags have their own shitty versions

I hear those no-carb guys have a pizza crust made out of chicken meat.

Wouldn't a plain cheese no carb pizza basically be a chicken parmesan less the breading? Chicken, mozzarella and sauce

Yep that's what it tastes like, and it's really depressing because the breading is what makes that combo good.

I'll take these delicious lads over any other cookie that isn't homemade.

Google lizza
German no carb pizza bottoms from the equivilant of dragons den.(taste like dust.)

I don't really like sugar cookies, and especially dislike anything with frosting on it. Tastes fake and overly sweet.

Only niggers like these

I genuinely dislike pizza desu, it's just so much of 1 flavour, I can never get through more than 3 slices in a sitting, even that top tier shut from italian alps

>top tier shut from italian alps
sicillian pizza is best pizza, north italy pizza is just goat sperm on a bread

Sorry, I've never liked Cheetos. Artificial cheese flavoring just makes me feel deprived of real cheese. Not universally loved.

Not gay dont eat nuts

>I genuinely dislike pizza desu, it's just so much of 1 flavour

Then get more toppings. For Christ sakes, do I have to chew it for you too?

You don’t need to eat 3 slices fatty

Popular to use cauliflower as a base

fuck off to reddit with your meme beverages you hipster faggot

to all you fags i meant beer in general not craft beer that's just what the image saved as when i got it off of google

I remember being underage and having shit taste too

> white people digestive systems

Would that be a Paleo version?

i always eat a full pizza how big are a burger-land slices that people eat them by slice count??

I love these but why do they have to cost so much?

>Being lactose intolerant

Lmao'ing at your' civilization'

Please seek help if you find kid’s snack messing up your insides.

I bit into one of those things and they tasted super-bland. They're not bad, just tasteless.
Based Micky D's.

I remember that for most of my later middle school and early high school days, this seemed like the only cookies teachers were aware of existing at Wal Mart. Whenever we had a classroom party, these cookies would be here.

I don't remember them being terrible, but they weren't good either. It was just a sugary thing that was available and I was happy to have one on school time and with someone else's dollar. Of course, kids these days will never know the simple pleasures of a classroom party now that allergy undesirables and helicopter parents have made it near impossible to bring food to the schools.

I make it with Monterrey jack and sharp cheddar, milk, and spices with seasoned panko on top

If that shit isn't in casserole form with a crispy breadcrumb crust on top it's going,to be shit
But oh boy that shit is good

I had 2 bags in 1 day once and had a real nasty chemical burn feeling in my mouth, though otherwise I was fine

for a HUGE number of people mac and cheese is macaroni and a strange bright orange liquid in a foil packet. But the cheese sauce is usually a cheesed up bechamel sauce.

What the fuck? Savory Chapstick?

If only they sold it with these kind of buns around here. They always got to put those sesame seeds on fucking everything

Some people just like the taste of a child.

but those aren't human , fuckboi