Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39030055
youtube.com/watch?v=h4uqcC6rz2Q
zagat.com/v/ketchup-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fancy aesthetic
that's literally it

I get to shank people who make stupid threads on Veeky Forums

All the sauce actually comes out unlike plastic where a good few more servings are stuck at the bottom.

No migration of plastic contaminants

how nasty are the condiment containers at resturaunts?
i remember when i was a child i would pick my nose and scratch my ass and pour a fuckload of ketchup and mustard on my cheeseburger, get my foodface fluids all over my foodhands and then continue grabbing those sauce bottles and pouring more shit onto my food throughout the meal

The diner I used to work at had these bottles, and I thought that somehow ketchup was better from glass bottles - it didn't have that typical slick, artificial Heinz texture. Turns out the cheap fuck owner was just refilling the Heinz bottles with Hunt's.

you can put boiling water into it

>condiment bottle is greasy on the outside

For tomato soup on the go, I like your style.

Easy to clean and refill. Glass is more aesthetically pleasing. There's probably no difference, but I feel as though ketchup from a glass bottle is better.

You can smack it on the ass.

No BPA/endocrine disruptors

Plastics should be avoided in general

Glass Ketchup Bottles: Making you look like a retard in restaurants since 1869.

I've never had a problem. Close the lid, turn the bottle upside down and give it a shake, open lid and enjoy sugary tomato goo.

You can squeeze the glass but it's hard so the ketchup stay in the bottle
t. Chef

>Not taking the lid off and shaking the bottle coating the ceiling in ketchup.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39030055

You can use it to smack the person who brought disgusting ketchup in your house over the head with it.

ketchup is delicious fug u

It's just raw sauce, no ketchup.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4uqcC6rz2Q

New guy. Increased exp world or normal? What’s the catch?

lol wrong board

>lol
fuck off back to Facebook, normie.

xD

A decent restaurant will actually clean them. I always cleaned the condiment jars where I used to work.

Ketchup just tastes better at room temperature

decent restaurants don't have mustard or ketchup on the fucking table to begin with.

Glass is better for the environment. You can use it guilt free.

You can break it and use it stab a european foodie queer.

just drill a hole in the bottle of the bottle to let air through and then the ketchup will flow freely, you just have to store the bottle upside down to avoid leakage

>F*ck
Go back to /b/ rudeposter

I hope someone puts powdered glass into your Halloween candy, underageb&fag.

They make better ingredients for a Molotov cocktail.

>powdered glass
That wouldn't do anything. It would just be like putting flavorless dust on his candy.

doesn't fuck with your hormones

Glass is essentially inert so there’s no passing of xenoestragens into your food from the bottle. However you may be a fem soy boy in which case you want gyno, so by all means plastic could be an advantage to someon in that mindset.

Came here to post this. You can easily turn a glass ketchup bottle into a niggerknife.

Zagat disagrees

zagat.com/v/ketchup-wars