What is it with food snobs and their obsession with eating uncooked food?

What is it with food snobs and their obsession with eating uncooked food?

I can understand eating raw fish, but this shit with red meat has gone far enough and needs to stop.

Alright, I'll bite: how is eating raw fish any better than eating medium rare beef (which has been cooked, although your picture isn't medium rare.)

What's with uncultured swine and their assumption of red = raw?

>food snobs
>says the guy bashing people for their food choices
wew

Because when used in meals, raw fish compliments other foods in the meal, it isn't the main dish.

Look at the center of that steak. It's fucking RAW.

its not even good, i really think its just something people do to feel "refined".

thats not even the same, a "snob" will make fun of you if your meat isnt bleeding, as opposed to asking why it even matters.

t. Someone who has never had high quality cuts of meat

No, it's not. It's perfectly cooked. The fact that it's still red doesn't mean it's raw.

Not all people are fags you know. For at least another couple of decades there will still be straight people around.

Because it's a cut of meat favoured by many due to its marbling and its tenderness.

Cooking steak causes it to tense up, becoming tough ergo to fully experience the taste (which is pretty expensive in some cases), its better to enjoy it rare/medium rare.

Why the fuck would you cook a steak well done and make it tough and cook out most of the fat, you're missing the point of a steak.

but I'm not straight at all and eat it bleu

Because otherwise you will DIE from E-coliBotuNellaAids#! OP is trying to warn us.

Beef is such a horrible and stiff piece of meat that you need to serve it half raw to make it somewhat edible. If it's fully cooked through it has the consistency of car tires.

Remember to buy pork, lads. Fuck beef.

You must secretly crave pussy user, just accept yourself Jesus don't be so close minded.

post bussy

>bleu
Are you French or just a retard?

Anglos cannot resist hiding their true nature as uncouth barbarians.

i bet you're gonna shock if you eat steak in south korea. they are gonna offer almost raw meat even you ask them to grill it well

I think they even consider it rude if you ask them to cook it

raw =/= undercooked

Difference pls

OP has clearly never eaten raw Elk and Jalapenos

Fuck off Joe Rogan

learn how to make more subtle bait >:^(

also its voilà you fucking retard

sorry op, i don't like to eat dog food :(

Guys make sure to cook your salads wouldn't want em raw.

lol'd

make sure to cook ur head in the microwave.

wouldn't want you to breed now.

It's viola you tit

It's violin you cunt

>perfect-medium-rare-steak.jpg
>completely uncooked steak that can't even be called rare

cool prank OP

>Because when used in meals, raw fish compliments other foods in the meal, it isn't the main dish.
What the fuck are you talking about?

the rice

I'm not a food snob I just enjoy the taste and texture

>mfw I always get strange looks when asking for a well done steak and some ranch
I always have to roder onion rings to throw them off.

You are a disgrace to gay people.

>it isn’t the main dish
>posts sushi where it’s the main dish

*boi bussy

No, fuck you califag

My dinner from 3 nights ago. A perfectly cooked ribeye

This is why I do not eat red meat. Chicken and Pork are not only better tasting but cheaper.

you just went full retard

Raw meat, burnt garlic, 20% of plate is oil, probably burnt the black pepper, too. What a retard.

>Burnt the pepper
Lol is this a new meme?

I'm not even from America lul

I hear about burning pepper before but from the same people who make peppercorn-crusted filet so who knows what's real anymore

pic unrelated??? Or is the raw fish complimenting the rice?

what about tartare? ceviche? sashimi? do you really think the focus of sushi is on the rice? i get that sushi means rice, but that doesn't mean shit.

cute af

He's right you know.

Hilarious pic, but people are going to give you shit because rare comes from the French term for raw

Fucking disgusting, learn to cook you fucking savage. Humans didn't learn to create fire and implement it into our lives for hundreds of thousands of years just for you to undercook a steak.

Whats with Anglos and Americans eating their meat like some third worlders ?
Can't trust your butcher ?

Bleu - saignant - cuit - bien cuit - très bien cuit.
Bam

what is steak tar tar?

how did this shitty bait get so many replies?

Choose controversial topic
Take minority position
Post inflammatory comments

e.g.
Packaged ramen is better tasting that freshly made one because the flavors in the dough have had more time to develop. Also, adding eggs is stupid and anyone who does it is a fucking retard.

And there you go.

Daily reminder