Why are you fat retards incapable of taking a picture of food before eating it

projection

>hurr durr projection meme
prove you're not fat, fatty

The ironic thing is you flipping out over that post is projecting if anything

>if i say projecting is projecting, it's projecting

again, read what i said.

puke/10

Why would I want to take a pic of my food? What purpose would it serve?

well you already ateeded it. something bad about that sketi though. quick throw your self out the window.

School food is shit. Our school district fell for the "salt is bad for you meme", so the only way the lunch ladies at our school could make the microwave food they served us slightly bearable was to drench it in whatever cheap seasoning they could find that wasn't salt.

neverbeentopublicschool/10

You better thank trump. If it was up to Michelle obama you’d be eating kale and apple sauce

What is the sphere thing in the upper left corner?

you already ate it, dumbass

a small moon fruit

Make Lunch Great Again

>kale and apple sauce
If only kids should be so lucky. It's more like you get gruel slop that meets the insane, arbitrary nutritional guidelines no public school could ever hope to meet.

Thanks, I'd never heard of it. Also didn't actually realize it was a fruit from the picture.

You communists take your gulag food elsewhere

I havent been in high school since the last decade but I do remember actually liking the food. It wasn't bad at all. Then again, I live in WV and we are always behind in things so we probably had the good ol' fashioned "bad for you" food.

Anyone else get chili crispitos? Those things were so good. For breakfast we would get sausage pizza or the sausage pizza bagel thing, any cereal they had out. Some days youd walk in and they would just hand you a hot pocket pepperoni pizza stick for breakfast which was just a half-size hotpocket.

tfw you went to a technical school for culinary so you made food instead of eating the shit they served

I would like to but Tranny Obango won't let me.